Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released (16463 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by blackboifizzy(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Mtchewwww...after they don com arrest me nd my guys 4 my lodge lock us up 4 cell say we be kidnapers..thunder fire all of them there!!!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by andyanders: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2012
mitchyy: GISTville
At last! Kidnapped Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus and former Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie have been released hale hearty after being in the custody of kidnappers for days.

Details on how they were released soon.

http://gistville.com/2012/12/at-last-nkiru-sylvanus-and-kenneth-okolie-released/

Good to read your update on this dastardly issue committed by people with no heart.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Samxiulee: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Something is fishy about this kidnap.

I suspect both of them
me too
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by ladysmart: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
iamswizz: I and my gangs kidnapped her.. She is still wit us,stop spreading rumours.. Incase u want a clue 2 where she is... We are in an uncompleted building near Alvan college of Edu. Towards Akwakuma area.. tongue
you will soon put urself in trouble, i bet u will if u continue blabing here, who dash monkey banana, u? Kidnap nkiru sylvanus? U fit? Lol
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Something is fishy about this kidnap.

I suspect both of them

Both of them are suspecting you too.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2012
kacheezy: Someone should call Rev Principal to come and check her p***sy...

Sure u know say no be everybody go understand your post and the likes you attracted by mentioning a banned word on nairaland

Hmmm, if they make me moderator, eno go bad.

Seun, how much will be my salary
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2012
geekinthelead: hello fello NLs. Im new here.. just have an unrelated question.. How do i post a new topic? It does not seem to be obvious how to start a new topic? Can anyone help?? Thanks

Welcome, a new topic gives ''rice'' to a ''thread''.

So go to market and buy rice first, then go to tailoring section and buy thread. When you come back, inform me then, we create a topic out of it.

''Geekinthelead goes to market''.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus And Kenneth Okolie Released by Mathewjoseph: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nki hope dem no ram u.juz passing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bow Wow And Ciara / Denrele, Dayo Amusa, Eniola Badmus & Others At AFRIMA 2016 / Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.