Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Where Will Jesus Christ Spend Eternity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Jesus Christ Spend Eternity? (528 Views)

Will Jesus Ever Come? / Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? / Boko Haram: What Will Jesus Do? What Will Jesus Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Jesus Christ Spend Eternity? by youngvoice: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
If Christians are to spend eternity in heaven and christ decision is to be with sons of men pro8,to be the everlasting father ,king of kings on earth two kings on the throne imposible. christ cannot be king with his pple in heaven. that only is possible on earth where christ be, there christian will be.that is why is coming back to rule d world with peace.daniel 7:22,27.christ should have startd his kingdom on earth immediately he resurrectd bt the mansions and houses to use on new earth must be prepare that was why he went to heaven the second time.again the world ending is no a threat or does not shake me again because the world cannot be destroyed either by GOD,devil or any man notion ephesian3:21 world without an end matt24:14 declare that understanding kingdom gospel will lead to ending of evils and not d world been destroyed.now d day christian starting talking that they wil spend eternity on new earth islam too wil start their own, now most christian say it is heaven they too say it is alujanah.
Re: Where Will Jesus Christ Spend Eternity? by Chokolee(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2012
No time ma brother...i dey come jare

Re: Where Will Jesus Christ Spend Eternity? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2012
^lol i still have my calvin comic books! grin

@topic who knows...?
Re: Where Will Jesus Christ Spend Eternity? by youngvoice: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
youngvoice: If Christians are to spend eternity in heaven and christ decision is to be with sons of men pro8,to be the everlasting father ,king of kings on earth two kings on the throne imposible. christ cannot be king with his pple in heaven. that only is possible on earth where christ be, there christian will be.that is why is coming back to rule d world with peace.daniel 7:22,27.christ should have startd his kingdom on earth immediately he resurrectd bt the mansions and houses to use on new earth must be prepare that was why he went to heaven the second time.again the world ending is no a threat or does not shake me again because the world cannot be destroyed either by GOD,devil or any man notion ephesian3:21 world without an end matt24:14 declare that understanding kingdom gospel will lead to ending of evils and not d world been destroyed.now d day christian starting talking that they wil spend eternity on new earth islam too wil start their own, now most christian say it is heaven they too say it is alujanah.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? / Joe4christ Seeking To Communicate With ...... Aka Mr Godwin / Mark Contentious People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.