Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? (1607 Views)

My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
N.L.B Naira Land Babe.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
I have come across many idiotic and useless threads on NL and this is definitely one of them.

Be that as it may, just like in the real world, some will make good wives and some will make bad wives.

By the way, 1st to comment, so I give all the glory to Almighty Obatala.

17 Likes

Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Adufaye(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
tah ma hear gud wife

1 Like

Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
omo_to_dun: I have come across many idiotic and useless threads on NL and this is definitely one of them.

Be that as it may, just like in the real world, some will make good wives and some will make bad wives.

^^^^^
I have come across many moronic and useless comments on NL and this is one of them.... grin thanks

3 Likes

Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nairaland is just like other social sites. Don't take internet love too serious.
omo_to_dun:
we have given up on you. Your case has no solution.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: We have given up on you. Your case has no solution.

But Obatala hasn't given up on me and that is what actually matters. Of course, my case has no solution because I have no case.

1 Like

Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
I don't see why not grin. We are the humans working the controls after all... Just eliminate net addiction and such shizzle undecided
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

^^^^^
I have come across many moronic and useless comments on NL and this is one of them.... grin thanks
LOL. Having trouble coming up with an original comment? I am glad I could help though.

1 Like

Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2012
omo_to_dun:
LOL. Having trouble coming up with an original comment? I am glad I could help though.

The only problem im having is finding a good NL wife grin grin grin can you or ur Obatala help with that?
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2012
Nairaland is NOT and can never be a medium to attract a potential partner.
Too many women emancipation and gender equality theorist debased the coherent traditional mindset of the African woman. Take into cognisance the legendary proponent of western liberals here advocating for a stereotype order mechanism of co-existence. How do you also deal with the atheists here distorting the moral view of our Christian heritage?

Oga, if you are considering nairaland a place for a wife, you better nib your prospect in the cupboard because just like education finetune our prospects, nairaland debased our cultural and traditional values.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

The only problem im having is finding a good NL wife grin grin grin can you or ur Obatala help with that?
Sorry my brother, I can't help you with that. Until I meet with someone face to face, I cannot speak with certainty about their personality. I find it best to assume that most folks here are different in their real lives, so it'd be almost impossible to know who is good or not.

And as for Obatala finding you a good NL wife, you definitely do not want that. The last woman Obatala gave me ended up taking all my property, deserting me in the process to get a better life. However, if you want to bring curses upon someone, make someone's life miserable, kidnap someone of value, etc., then Obatala will gladly oblige you.

1 Like

Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Dyt(f): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2012
C dis LASTAPOSTLE oooooo
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2012
@BABE!

Eku ijo meta o. Where have you been? Is it because you are now a Fin that you don't recognize us anymore?
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by BABE3: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle: Nairaland is NOT and can never be a medium to attract a potential partner. .

I met my husband on here though ....
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: C dis LASTAPOSTLE oooooo

Baby we are in another thread
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by tpia5: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle: Nairaland is NOT and can never be a medium to attract a potential partner.

so all your ululating on the other thread was for what exactly?

see what i was saying?
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2012
BABE!:

I met my husband on here though ....
Any prove?
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by BABE3: 12:21am On Dec 21, 2012
omo_to_dun: @BABE!

Eku ijo meta o. Where have you been? Is it because you are now a Fin that you don't recognize us anymore?

Ijo kan p'elu. No vex, my brother. Na duties. smiley I'll be lurking around more though.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Dyt(f): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2012
So COOGAR ended up wit BABE!?
*scratches eyes*
Where is DENZEL wen u nid him
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by 190theclown: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2012
too bad most Nairaland babes cant even fry YAM
why can they - when they are everywhere on this forum looking for 6pack abs grin grin grin
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by BABE3: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle:
Any prove?

You want me to scan and post my marriage certificate on NL for you to believe me abi? I met my husband on here. Take it and swallow it.

Quite a number of people met their significant other online (that isn't a new or absurd thing). Nairaland is an online medium, so where are you getting your facts from?

You've tried toasting babes and failed so many times ? (Just asking)
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2012
tpia@:

so all your ululating on the other thread was for what exactly?

see what i was saying?
When we say Nigeria is a corrupt Nation,does it mean not a single individual can be morally upright?
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2012
BABE!:

You want me to scan and post my marriage certificate on NL for you to believe me abi? I met my husband on here. Take it and swallow it.

Quite a number of people have met their significant other online (this isn't a new thing). Nairaland is an online medium, so where are you getting your facts from?

You've tried toasting babes and failed so many times ? (Just asking)
Give me a username of your hubby that's all or is your marriage to him still shrouded in secrecy?
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by tpia5: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle:
When we say Nigeria is a corrupt Nation,does it mean not a single individual can be morally upright?

LastApostle: Nairaland is NOT and can never be a medium to attract a potential partner.

sounds pretty definite, imo.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by BABE3: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle:
Give me a username of your hubby that's all or is your marriage to him still shrouded in secrecy?

Coogar.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by 190theclown: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2012
BABE!:

Coogar.

undecided
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 21, 2012
tpia@:

sounds pretty definite, imo.

You rock your intelligence with too much logic. Try to be pragmatic
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2012
BABE!:

Coogar.
I need un- tainted evidence. For sure he is no longer coogar to you but a man with real identity.

We all could fabricate a good lie.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by BABE3: 12:51am On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle:
I need un- tainted evidence. For sure he is no longer coogar to you but a man with real identity.
We all could fabricate a good lie.

Why did you bother asking for the username ?? It didn't occur to you that I could have lied if I wanted to ?

Long story short, your assertion holds no water. Relationships(dating to marriages) do start online; Nairaland included.

Try toasting that babe one more time; this is your year of breakthrough.
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 21, 2012
I want a NL babe...
Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Mr knowitall.:
I want a NL babe...
D bolded shud b ur thread title.

1 Like

Re: Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2012
BABE!:

Why did you bother asking for the username ?? It didn't occur to you that I could have lied if I wanted to ?

Long story short, your assertion holds no water. Relationships(dating to marriages) do start online; Nairaland included.

Try toasting that babe one more time; this is your year of breakthrough.
Did I inform you I was interested on any lady here or you conjure fantasy at will?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things we do for LOVE (picture) / Truth Be Told! / I Am 18 But Cant Stop Thinking About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.