Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! (1933 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

In fact the Bible hardly refers to atheists. Apart from the famous Psa 14:1 statement no where else does the Bible talk about atheists.

Irrelevant. Psalm 14;1 is a bigoted piece of shytt

Uyi Iredia:
False. Mostly inconclusive circumstantial evidence nobody saw a man emerging from an ape and adduced proofs are just-so stories.

If thats the case, we wouldnt be convicting murderers based on DNA and evidence from the crime scene if the killer ist seen doing the crime

You are one ignorant schmuck.

Uyi Iredia:
You infer God from Nature. A thing is created by its maker whether itbe man or animal. So also we infer a maker of Nature - God. Or wait did Mr nothing have $ex with Mrs nothing to make Nature ?

Infer god from nature? Is god in my natural feces?

Nonsense. What a foolish argument. Nature is quite full of defects and is random at times. Is god then a defective creator?
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by UyiIredia(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Irrelevant. Psalm 14;1 is a bigoted piece of shytt

If you say so. I was only pointing out that the Bible hardly bothers about atheists.

Logicboy03: If thats the case, we wouldnt be convicting murderers based on DNA and evidence from the crime scene if the killer ist seen doing the crime

You are one ignorant schmuck.

Problem is in that case the killer or his dead body is available. All evolutionists present us with are artist's conceptions of ancestral species.

Logicboy03: Infer god from nature? Is god in my natural feces?

Yes. Maybe God is in your feces, I mean He's supposed to be omnipresent.

Logicboy03: Nonsense. What a foolish argument. Nature is quite full of defects and is random at times. Is god then a defective creator?

Could you give examples of these defects.
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

If you say so. I was only pointing out that the Bible hardly bothers about atheists.

Except for that bigoted quote abi?

Uyi Iredia:

Problem is in that case the killer or his dead body is available. All evolutionists present us with are artist's conceptions of ancestral species.

Fossils are dead bodies of animals. Olodo

Uyi Iredia:

Yes. Maybe God is in your feces, I mean He's supposed to be omnipresent.

What a piece of shytt cheesy

Uyi Iredia:

Could you give examples of these defects.

Down syndrome?
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by Tonyet1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are now remixing the bible quote when you realized that it is bigoted? Anyone who doesnt believe in god is an atheist. Simple. Your bible is intolerant of atheists.

As for your teacher and student is a failed analogy.

People can show you planets evidenced by telescopes

People can show you the evidence for evolution; DNA and fossils

People cant show you the evidence for God because there is none! No evidence. You god is just a hypothesis

*shakes head and leaves thread*
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tonye-t:

*shakes head and leaves thread*

This is actually what Tonye-t did;

*reads logicboy's comments, gets butthurt, tries to argue against it, cant argue and leaves butthurt*
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by UyiIredia(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Except for that bigoted quote abi?

Bigoted or factual.

Logicboy03: Fossils are dead bodies of animals. Olodo

Here's the definition of fossils from dictionary.com: any remains, impression, or trace of a living thing of a former geologic age, as a skeleton, footprint, etc. You are the olodo/ Dead bodies are called corpses.

Logicboy03: What a piece of shytt cheesy

Indeed.

Logicboy03: Down syndrome?

You said it is full of defects and you mentioned only one.
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Bigoted or factual.

Bigoted

Uyi Iredia:

Here's the definition of fossils from dictionary.com: any remains, impression, or trace of a living thing of a former geologic age, as a skeleton, footprint, etc. You are the olodo/ Dead bodies are called corpses.

Semantics. What the remains of an animal if not its dead body? In human evolution, when we say fossils, it is generally understood to be remains of human ancestors.

The point still remains. Evolution has evidence. Keep burying your head in creationist ignorance. I wonder if you will tell your children to fight against biology textbooks.

Uyi Iredia:

You said it is full of defects and you mentioned only one.

I only needed one to make your God sound foolish or do you need more?
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by UyiIredia(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Logicboy03:
Bigoted

Factual.

Logicboy03: Semantics. What the remains of an animal if not its dead body? In human evolution, when we say fossils, it is generally understood to be remains of human ancestors.

The point still remains. Evolution has evidence. Keep burying your head in creationist ignorance. I wonder if you will tell therr children to fight against biology textbooks.

Its skeleton ode. Evolution is a failed theory.

Logicboy03: I only needed one to make your God sound foolish or do you need more?

I surmise defects came after God cursed the world. In any case. name more.
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Factual.

Yawn. I give up.

Common sense flies past you.
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by UyiIredia(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn. I give up.

Common sense flies past you.

You are lazy.
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by IDINRETE: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
"I surmise defects came after God cursed the world."[/quote]

please expantiate on this statement above
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by IDINRETE: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
"I surmise defects came after God cursed the world."[/quote]

please expantiate on the statement above
Re: Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! by Affiliated(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

One thing I've always asked people who believe in creation about evolution is this

1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

So God clearly created all plants and animals and humans herbivores. Why would some animals just choose to develop all the necessary body parts to make them carnivores alone. Then they would reply that Erm... and start abusing and threatening me. Some admit that the animals evolved and evolution started after creation while others say God recreated all the animals and then I asked where they got that knowledge from and we are back to the abuses and threats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Anointing Service - Winners Chapel / ShareThe Picture Of Your Ileya Ram / Funny Experience In Church Today By An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.