Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo (15775 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by go4value(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
most of u here r just been jelos..wetn senators n house of rep d work..but always on recess.na good to work abi?even dis season,are they not human like us..? OWELLE I D OK

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Ogojohn(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Have always said that the man is a clown. nothin else. just there to count the number of days.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
ITbomb: So if na Cross River wey dey go one month holiday, them for riot
Which one month holiday? Better don't misinform people. You can be in cross river and don't smell the carnival one bit.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Rochas is nothing but a comedian. I know someone who is coming from the UK to process a letter of administration, so he wont do that any more. This is not how to run a govt.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Jarus(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Populism
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by SmashingM(f): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
 L♥√ع this. Already we work too much, eat in a hurry, we don't sleep well and we don't rest well yet our corrupt politicians are shuttling around the world. Two weeks holiday is not going to cripple the State. Let the poor masses have rest afterall UK citizens observes two wks break too.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
idowuswap: IGBO CAN NOT WORK.their BUNCH OF ANIMAL
Na u be person? Empty head
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
pDude: Jubillating because of monetary change and bags of rice undecided

Now it is obvious that poverty has really eaten into the fabrics of the Nigerian soul.

Isn't that sad that in 2012/2013 cups of rice and packets of St. Louis sugar are still being used to buy votes and favors from the masses
We have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Adesiji77: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why am I not resident in Imo State? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
2 weeks vacation O, 20 weeks vacation,what is the difference .?
Is there any state in Nigeria where the civil servants work?
The ones in the south stroll in whenever they want and disappear at will to play or sell their okirika on the side and their salaries are still paid
Their northern brothers stroll in and stroll out under the guise of going to do ablution or pray and salaries are untouched
Even when they are supposedly at work it is always " the DG is not on seat" meanwhile the DG maybe inside that office swallowing amala and drinking Gulder or cuddling a babe
That country na waya

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by ebere1712: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
olaheavy: Folks, including certain moderators in Nairaland, really think I despise of the Igbos just for the heck of it. At least I can now be vindicated as the whole world is now able to see how lazy, irresponsible, and rambunctious the Igbo race is. I have been saying it forever that this Roach Okoroaches is nothing but a loudmouthed, attention seeking, empty suit! And this is the same guy the Igbo youngsters on Nairaland have been parading as their potential choice come 2015. This fool as Nigeria's leader? God forbid bad thing! This dreamer would just wake up one day and declare a six-month holiday, for just being a Nigerian. Damn, see how Igbo scoundrels (most of whom are residing in lawful nations abroad) are scrambling to defend his idiotic charade. Let's ask these Igbo kiddies here - which of the Western countries have you seen such idiocy ever displayed. Some fools mentioned China - well, forget China because it has a very strange cullture.
But your race makes up more than 70% of this same civil servants, all over the federation. Your race creates no wealth in Nigeria - fact. Your race connive with the hausa/fulani oligachy to steal from poor Niger-deltants - fact. All your rich and middle class are beneficiaries of the same system of thievery - fact. Why do you ignore all this and concentrate on what "Igbos" are doing in their own state undecided Are you mad?
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nightshift(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ala Owerri arila mma, ole ihe me gaa? Apama Para m apara! Ole ihe Önwu? Ndi Owerri anyi, Ö wu kwa unu nwe aka a! The best governor Imo state ever had was Mr. Sam Onunaka Mbakwe. Ya diri unu mma oh - Nightshift Nwa Aba from Enugu state. Umungasi n'ile!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by bjjbam: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
I am afraid I am just gonna go with d opposition on ds one. 2 whole weeks WTH!!!
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
olaheavy: Folks, including certain moderators in Nairaland, really think I despise of the Igbos just for the heck of it. At least I can now be vindicated as the whole world is now able to see how lazy, irresponsible, and rambunctious the Igbo race is. I have been saying it forever that this Roach Okoroaches is nothing but a loudmouthed, attention seeking, empty suit! And this is the same guy the Igbo youngsters on Nairaland have been parading as their potential choice come 2015. This fool as Nigeria's leader? God forbid bad thing! This dreamer would just wake up one day and declare a six-month holiday, for just being a Nigerian. Damn, see how Igbo scoundrels (most of whom are residing in lawful nations abroad) are scrambling to defend his idiotic charade. Let's ask these Igbo kiddies here - which of the Western countries have you seen such idiocy ever displayed. Some fools mentioned China - well, forget China because it has a very strange cullture.

Oh sharap will you
Hush I say!!
The whole of the SW came to a stand still for weeks to celebrate the birthday of a criminal and used money from state coffers to do it too
Oyo state legislators wives went on a " training" in London to learn how to be good wives
The Ogun legislooters took same trip to the USA just last month while the Oyo men went frolicking during the Olympics
Whose wife again was alleged to have travelled to London over 15 times this year alone,Amosun or someone
Don't even go there.
Whose hands are clean?
This is not an opportunity for tribal bashing,your end is stinkier
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by outcome12: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
THIS IS TRUELY A BAD DECISION ,HE IS TRYING TO GAIN THE INTEREST OF THE CIVIL SERVANT FOR 2014 ANYWAY THE CIVIL SERVANT WILL STILL PAY FOR IT DURING THIS SECOND TERM.................NAIJA POLITICS.........
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by abrat: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Free this Man Abeg! Bible don talk am say Unless the Lord build the house, the work of the builders is in vain.... it is useless to work so hard for a living, getting up early & going to bed late. For the lord provides for those He loves, while they are asleep. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nightshift(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
I believe that Imo state needs more of infrastructural rejuvenation than this artificial gallery pleasing. Ndi Imo ole ebe unu noo?
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
And wat is wrong with everybody? Revenue dis,revenue dat, is it just d two wks dat will generate all d revenue dey havent generated since January. I evn wish dey will announce dat thing in my state.
N wats d problem with giving dem bags of rice and stuff? Is he not better dan some governors dat neither do capital projects nor gift projects.
N again, i dont understand y everything about d man makes a topic evn when he coughs

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
go4value: most of u here r just been jelos..wetn senators n house of rep d work..but always on recess.na good to work abi?even dis season,are they not human like us..? OWELLE I D OK
dont mind dem, dey thnk with dier nose because Rochas announced his own.
N d yoruba ppl on NL have finishd disgracing dier race,for seeing everything from a tribal point of view. Well,nothing spoil. Dey dont even know wat dier rulers do with dem sef , d next thing is to cum here and resort to name calling lyk dat will keep dem more hygienic.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by geeez: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
A lazy bunch

2 weeks? These guys don't realize that government business is serious business
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by jimino(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Does of condeming dis governor r jst jealous. If u pple wrk in imo state, u would hv being very hapi

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Hardfact: 2:53am On Dec 22, 2012
Ordinarily public holiday declaration is no news. But this one two weeks, I think it's something else.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by hubreality(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2012
okpara ugo:

If Rochas is unproductive and made all his wealth, abeg i wan become unproductive.

lazy people actually spend years doing what a sharp mind does in one month. it is not about how long but how well.

have you ever heard that

i hated working for people because i use 4hours to do office work(daily deliverables) yet am required to sit in office from 8am to 6pm. thats a lazy man's calendar....
Gbam! God bless you. Don't mind the opposition who literally think Gov won't do well while he has successfully and skillfully done well with his businesses having several thousands of fulfilled workers before becoming a governor.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by hubreality(m): 2:58am On Dec 22, 2012
okpara ugo:

If Rochas is unproductive and made all his wealth, abeg i wan become unproductive.

lazy people actually spend years doing what a sharp mind does in one month. it is not about how long but how well.

have you ever heard that

i hated working for people because i use 4hours to do office work(daily deliverables) yet am required to sit in office from 8am to 6pm. thats a lazy man's calendar....
Gbam! God bless you. Don't mind the opposition who literally think the Gov won't do well while he has successfully and skillfully done well with all his businesses having several thousands of fulfilled workers before becoming a governor.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by COOLDUN: 3:16am On Dec 22, 2012
Anything you do in Nigeria must attract critics, why? If a governor of a state can disappear for a whole 3months, why can’t the workers who have been working since January 2012 have a rest for only 2 weeks? Owelle Rochas Okorocha should be left alone by these monsters and their cohorts , Ohakim and his PDP party worked from January to January for a whole 4 years, what did he achieve in Imo state? Achike Udenwa the same. After 8 years.

What about the politicians that spends months in their luxury hotels and homes abroad for no just reasons? If these opposition parties and their co distracters don’t give this Governor time to do his work in Imo state, thunder will fire all of them and their respective useless families. Check his achievements in this year alone and compare it with the 4 and 8 wasted years of those rouges, including the dead grand master thief Evans Enwerem.

If Imo civil servants are given 2 weeks to rest, it is not bad, after all many states in Nigeria had their own holidays January this year 2012, during the shabby fuel subsidy jamboree by the rouge NLC/TUC co-partners in crime. Let the Imo civil servants have their own holidays now. Long live my able Governor, Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, Owelle Ndigbo Gburugburu. Long live the Imo state. Long live Nidigbo . Long live our well wishers. Merry Xmas and prosperous new and free subsidy hoax 2013, in advance. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by COOLDUN: 3:29am On Dec 22, 2012
ngozievergreen: And wat is wrong with everybody? Revenue dis,revenue dat, is it just d two wks dat will generate all d revenue dey havent generated since January. I evn wish dey will announce dat thing in my state.
N wats d problem with giving dem bags of rice and stuff? Is he not better dan some governors dat neither do capital projects nor gift projects.
N again, i dont understand y everything about d man makes a topic evn when he coughs

You will live long, truth is bitter , but it is sweeter than lies. If your salary can not sustain you, mere overtime will never sustain you. From January till December, only 2 weeks holidays will never make Imo state to be better than USA,CHINA,JAPAN,GERMANY. God bless my Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha, and those who say the truth. Mery Xmass to you and entire non tribalistic bigots Nairalaners in advance.2013 is a sure year of great success to us all.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by hassan123(m): 3:33am On Dec 22, 2012
I just like this governor cos he is unconventional. He is pragmatic, not bureaucratic. I was in Lagos watching d retirees on tv pocketting their million naira cheques of gratuities live. If na another governor, na just mouth e go dey make. I wonder Y pple complain of d 2 wks. May be cos most pple are used to 8 to 8 jobs 24/7. When these workers resume in January, they will be more refreshed, happy & ready 2 put in their best than those workers who didn't get enough holiday.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by demmy(m): 3:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Clueless governor leading clueless people.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 22, 2012
idowuswap: IGBO CAN NOT WORK.their BUNCH OF ANIMAL
honestly,I av to ask u dis; do u get paid to do this? Cos the way you go about it,sum1 might tink u r gettin paid to be a professional bigot. Y don't u tell us what igbos did to you. At a point it waz funny, then it got boring,then it got annoying, now it's jst stupid. Its getting old bro...
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by ngooka: 5:36am On Dec 22, 2012
I have been in ezinihitte mbaise since yesterday 21st and have drive round the local government through eziudo and onicha I didn't see any development from the government of imo state. Please advice him because he may end up like his predecessor ohakim
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Callotti: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2012
Nkiru don come back from kidnappers' house? cheesy
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Legalaffairs(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2012
There is difference btwn an administrator and a philanthropist. Rochas is Philanthropist. He doesn't understand Politics and that's why he does not understand Civil Service, and boycotts the protocols and due processes require by civil service before certain decisions are reached. In short words, he doesn't consult the civil service, he is an ardent believer on ΨђåƮ his own brains can conjure. You don't govern a state with a philanthropic mindset, hence your failure to achieve nothing will be anchored on the frustrations of trying the impossibility of pleasing every body and every thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason / Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso / Northern Elders Declare “full Support” For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.