Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo (15774 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by petrov10: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2012
Ogojohn: Have always said that the man is a clown. nothin else. just there to count the number of days.
out of 52wks 2wks ir nt 2 much na..,..how much dem go even get inside dah 2wks self
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by babapupa: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2012
I ruled out this joker after the 50 SA and SA for comedy affairs fiasco. He's a waste of time and the people of imo state a getting a raw deal from this clown..
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Dawdy(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2012
If A Muslim govrnor did it for Muslims, those of you christians would be complaining that He wants to Islamize Nigeria. The Biggest Hypocrites in the world are Christians.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by eldoradoxx: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2012
One thing I have sadly discovered from my experience with Nigerian not only in Nairaland but in other sites and my interraction with them on personal level is this: Nigerians are blind critics, Nigerians are very bitter, every Nigerian has contrary view on anything" No move made by any govt in Nigeria is ok. Who are the civil servants that generate revenue for the state? Is it the teacher whose students are on holiday? Is it the man who works in say ministry of agric, culture, sports, information, rural development, works etc? How much does these file carrying civil servants generate for govt in a year? Once essential services like hospitals, banks, water, electricity supply are goin on, we dnt ve any issue with that, after all, Cross River gives one full month. What has two weeks got to do with revenue of govt? I know the general state of economy in Nigeria has made family vacation a sort of strange language. Two weeks is ok, for families to go on vacations, relax, unwind and learn one another again, parents within two weeks of stayin at home wit their kids can tutor them, help instil some values, female students who live in boarding house will learn domestics chores n cooking etc. Some negative character traits busy parents wouldn't ve noticed in kids would be observed. So its a win win situation. Let the families rest together and plan ahead of next year. Even fed and state civil servants who will not be given two weeks, ll take two week or more on their own. If u doubt take a visit to any govt office from now til end of first week of janu and tell me how many pple are on desk!

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2012
liberty300: honestly,I av to ask u dis; do u get paid to do this? Cos the way you go about it,sum1 might tink u r gettin paid to be a professional bigot. Y don't u tell us what igbos did to you. At a point it waz funny, then it got boring,then it got annoying, now it's jst stupid. Its getting old bro...
tell who wat igbos did to dem? We dont need dat kind of hearing. Anybody dat talks ill of igbos is just ungrateful.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Bokoharam: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2012
Let us not be myopic and naive here. How many days does China go on vacation yearly? What of Italy, and other countries that value human capital and the need for rest?

Besides, how many of the civil setvants come to work during the Yuletide period? Abegi!! Let's appreciate something good for once.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Amdoyin(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2012
Human being wif dere complaint attitude saaa...though am nt an imolite but a typical omo ibadan. But i av read nd learnt alot about d goodwills of rochas among d south east governors. Two weeks break is neva much 4 som1 dat has workd for 365 days..d opposition party claimed d state wud loss a huge income within d speculated two weeks, can any1 eva compare Rochas works wit oda governors. Stop critizing!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by babapupa: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Amdoyin: Human being wif dere complaint attitude saaa...though am nt an imolite but a typical omo ibadan. But i av read nd learnt alot about d goodwills of rochas among d south east governors. Two weeks break is neva much 4 som1 dat has workd for 365 days..d opposition party claimed d state wud loss a huge income within d speculated two weeks, can any1 eva compare Rochas works wit oda governors. Stop critizing!

List his invisible work and I'll compare...
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Afunwa92: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2012
idowuswap: IGBO CAN NOT WORK.their BUNCH OF ANIMAL

Early man.

You shouldn't be in existence.
Homo erectus.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by brownlord: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Dawdy: If A Muslim govrnor did it for Muslims, those of you christians would be complaining that He wants to Islamize Nigeria. The Biggest Hypocrites in the world are Christians.

What has brought religion into this now mumu man, did you read anywhere that the gov. Gave only christians break or is the entire state, or there no muslim in civil service in imo, is there a state in nigeria that has only muslim as citizen, so how do you manage to come up wit this nonsense u wrote, why can't some nairaland tink wit their brain before strikin the key, my friend, u just a disgrace to islam

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2012
This man is sick.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Symphony007: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2012
Whatever he does is the buisness of his state and it's economy, afterall how much does imo state economy mean to the country. If this was happening in lagos, abuja or port harcourt then i'll be concerned.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2012
[quote

author=realsammie]The guy is surrounded by I.DIOTS. Rochas has good
intention for the state but he is been mislead by some a$$holes.

Can u believe i serve in that state and didn't recieve even a kobo frm
the state government . thank God for #19,800.[/quote]

In as much as we know that Rochas is a failure, ur reason for being angry with his govt obvious makes me believe u not very objective. U want him to give all Corpers 100k then u will start clapping for him, even when he gives a 3 months public holidays?
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2012
It is good idea.how many civil servants go work during festive season.even few that goes to work closes early.nigerians are depressed and frustrated due to overworking adequate rest is for good health
la furia: 2 weeks not bad, i just hope the holiday doesnt affect doctors and nurses. 2weeks holiday wont hurt the state. on paper it sounds unacceptable but reality is the state wont be affected. how much revenue will imo state lose in the 2weeks that pdp is shouting? schs are on break, water supply will continue, electricity will still be provided and people will have to pay their bills after the holidays. nothing spoil.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by chino24: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2012
demmy: Clueless governor leading clueless people.

On point bro..

Roachas is a disaster..
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by chino24: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
nass07: This is absolutely insane! How can a whole governor be so myopic to the point of underestimating the economic implication of such a declaration in a state!

This is the same reason the state and its people are so much messed in poverty..

The state is devoid of lively and flourishing economic factor..
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Ficeo(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] I think he must have checked the advantages nd disadvantages of d proposed holidays. Please, lets allow d sleeping dog to lie.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by on3simus: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Are civil servants really productive?
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Pain(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2012
Why not nine months till the fruits of the two weeks of uninterrupted procreative activities are fully manifest?
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by hubreality(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
babapupa:

List his invisible work and I'll compare...
May be you're sleeping with your eyes closed grin
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by ignis: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Two weeks holiday is just too much.
I week would have been pretty ok. The two weeks holiday will definitely do more harm than good.
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Adesiji77: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
Baby mama: 2 weeks vacation O, 20 weeks vacation,what is the difference .?
Is there any state in Nigeria where the civil servants work?
The ones in the south stroll in whenever they want and disappear at will to play or sell their okirika on the side and their salaries are still paid
Their northern brothers stroll in and stroll out under the guise of going to do ablution or pray and salaries are untouched
Even when they are supposedly at work it is always " the DG is not on seat" meanwhile the DG maybe inside that office swallowing amala and drinking Gulder or cuddling a babe
That country na waya

I almost couldn't fault this..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by Coldfeet(f): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Opposition!!! And haters! you will eat your words one day in shame! I assure you.

SIGND BY: THE OFFICE OF
THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
OF IMO STATE OWELLE
ANAYO ROACHAS
OKOROCHA

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by vandarsar(m): 1:26am On Dec 23, 2012
Lol... Nigeria, lazy country ? Go to South Africa an u go surely tire!
Gabriel_sylar: Lazy country and waste of labour hours
Re: Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo by redsun(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2012
For real?He is literally insane.How is he going to account for the wasted time,resources and monies?

By the way,is he the reincanation of constantine the great?Foo-lis african.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso / Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta / My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.