Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,008 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (10466 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2012
would love to meet God.. Jesus..Mary.. and King David
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by pastandy(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2012
Wil love to meet my grama, god!!! She was my best friend n richard wright author the blck boy...
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2012
-God
-my mum again
-Abraham
-Moses
-Jezebel
-Osama bin laden
and finally the devil just to give him a resounding slap and ask him some questions.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Tejufemi(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2012
Iaz93: My 72 virgins!
In d pit of hell,m sure!!!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Albeit Einstein

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Regiblinkz(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito: I really wanna question Satan undecided
Isnt there always two sides to a story?!
Ʊ took d words outta my mouth
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by DollyParton1(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2012
God
Jesus Christ
My mom.
My dad
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2012
All the business magnates that lived before and now wif me. John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, Ted Turner, Henry Ford, warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Carlos Slim, Steve Jobs and my self help mentor Zig Ziglar.

Would also love to meet those who contributed much in sciences like Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison.

The world ain't going to end though.

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by moresignal(f): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2012
Shaw007: nawaa Oh . . .does reLigion 4bid you 4rm a gOod sense of humour??
I wonder ooooo
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Chiyung(f): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2012
I want to meet my little brother that died at the age of 4.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2012
Mon dieu
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2012
My bro, two of my friends, Bro Funsho Williams sad "good man" and my dog! But since there's no such thing as life after death, fucck it
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Popoolaoladayo(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2012
;DYep!my mother!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by funkymedina: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2012
my dogs Brandy, Mufasa & Rex!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by achi4u(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2012
planetuzor: Thought dea said its ending in autralia
Not only in Austra...the world have finally ending in my area,alot of building are collapsing plus heavy earth quak...see as people the dey snap picture and videoinggrin

I love the scene!

#ndi ara grin #
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by OkochiZico(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2012
Jesus, My Dad & Mom of blessed memories.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by eherbal(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2012
farem: You dont need to stress yourself who you want to meet. Anybody is available for you to meet and part with them no more! Anyone!
BUT IT IS ALL A FUNCTION OF WHERE THE PERSON IS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN YOU MAY NOT MEET SOMEONE IN HELL, and vice-versa. YOU MAY HOWEVER HAVE THE IDEA OF WHERE THEY ARE.
Consider who you want to meet and just go ahead AND LIVE THE KIND OF LIFE HE/SHE LIVED. No God/satan can stop you from realising that your lofty ambition! It is your choice!
There is a way which seemeth right to a man, but the end thereof is destruction.
boring...........
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by achi4u(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Emmy9ite: All the business magnates that lived before and now wif me. John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, Ted Turner, Henry Ford, warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Carlos Slim, Steve Jobs and my self help mentor Zig Ziglar.

Would also love to meet those who contributed much in sciences like Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison.

The world ain't going to end though.
thank you very much.
How about Dale Carnegie,is he a brother to Andrew Carnegie?
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by valdubem(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Alexander Romanov & my Father
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Ryannn(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Nigeria s past leaders, so I can kill them d 2nd tym,buh then they ll be in hell so need grin
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by eherbal(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2012
wanna meet me late granma,Che Guvuara,Emperor Haile Salasie,Fela,Bob Marley,Notorious B.I.G,Gbenga Adeboye
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by realmscape: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: -God
-my mum again
-Abraham
-Moses
-Jezebel
-Osama bin laden
and finally the devil just to give him a resounding slap and ask him some questions.

im watching you cool
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by AKMoney1(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Mcdondayan: Op i will lyk to meet you. How abt that?

Why me? Hope u no be GAY ooo undecided
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Dinosaur and unicorns.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by MightyMuna(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2012
This world will never end. This world was here before us and will still be after us. There is no such thing as heaven, hell fire, and other mythical bullshit. All these so called prophecies were actualized when men were undeveloped, thinking the earth was flat and there was only one planet, etc People need to stop the application of ancient wisdom in modern times, it is incongruity. The sooner you realize that you are in charge of your life and how you treat others around, the better. There is no Jesus, Satan, Sango, Amadioha, etc.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by AKMoney1(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2012
Mcdugull:

Your sister ! grin grin grin
OLE the least I can give u is my GREAT GRANDMA and provided u bring with you the dowry of £5,000,000 tongue
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by odunjoy1(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2012
[size=8pt]JESUS CHRIST[/size]
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by dady12: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2012
i want to meet my lord, jesus christ,the king of kings,the lord of lords,secondly i would like to meet senior profect tb joshua and all political oppressed people of the world
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by meine: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2012
I''ll definitely wanna meet Michael Jackson. Its a pity no one remembers him. I really missed him.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by RaindropGCFR(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2012
[quote
author=MightyMuna]This world will never end. This world was here before
us and will still be after us. There is no such thing as heaven, hell
fire, and other mythical bullshit. All these so called prophecies were
actualized when men were undeveloped, thinking the earth was flat and
there was only one planet, etc People need to stop the application of
ancient wisdom in modern times, it is incongruity. The sooner you
realize that you are in charge of your life and how you treat others
around, the better. There is no Jesus, Satan, Sango, Amadioha, etc.
[/quote]

guy u hash,
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by eherbal(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2012
you ate them all?shocked
funky medina: my dogs Brandy, Mufasa & Rex!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident: Man Cut In Two On The Rail Way Track In Ibadan (picture) / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? / Reps To Intervene For The Release Of Shiite Leader, Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.