Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. (1507 Views)

Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / NDLEA Clearance Certificate! Does It Expires? / Visa To Republic Of Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by chiboy1928(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2012
pls for those who have been to republic of georgia what are the items I will present @d airport in nigeria before I board my flight to georgia,I have all dis documents with me my e-visa,flight ticket,invitation letter of the company I am going to work for,yellow card and BTA of let say 100dollars what else will I need aside all dis document.
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by justwise(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2012
Here you want to travel to Dubai to work for a company that pays for all your expenses https://www.nairaland.com/1135258/what-requirement-need-travel-dubai

Now you have come up again with another country and company that pays for everything?
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by chiboy1928(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2012
justwise: Here you want to travel to Dubai to work for a company that pays for all your expenses https://www.nairaland.com/1135258/what-requirement-need-travel-dubai

Now you have come up again with another country and company that pays for everything?
dnt judge me ok,I got a call from the company that they are tranferring me to georgia yesterday ok,so that why am asking all these so I can get prepared and the expenses is going to be taken care of by the company,so that why am asking all dis question before u start to judge me!
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by justwise(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2012
chiboy1928: dnt judge me ok,I got a call from the company that they are tranferring me to georgia yesterday ok,so that why am asking all these so I can get prepared and the expenses is going to be taken care of by the company,so that why am asking all dis question before u start to judge me!

You got a job in Dubai, you never even left Nigeria to take up the job and already you have been transferred to another country? Within 2-3 days the ticket and visa is ready already? Are you kidding me?
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by chiboy1928(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2012
justwise:

You got a job in Dubai, you never even left Nigeria to take up the job and already you have been transferred to another country? Within 2-3 days the ticket and visa is ready already? Are you kidding me?
if u dnt have an answer to what I ask pls let me be ok,what do u take me for u tink,I would just come here and fake things pls am matureD and above dat ok.
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by justwise(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2012
chiboy1928: if u dnt have an answer to what I ask pls let me be ok,what do u take me for u tink,I would just come here and fake things pls am matureD and above dat ok.

You are not going to use travel section for any dubious business, if you are waiting for people to start asking you how to get job in Dubai and Georgia then forget it because i will get rid of the post before you even see it.
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by euromoney(f): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2012
chiboy1928: pls for those who have been to republic of georgia what are the items I will present @d airport in nigeria before I board my flight to georgia,I have all dis documents with me my e-visa,flight ticket,invitation letter of the company I am going to work for,yellow card and BTA of let say 100dollars what else will I need aside all dis document.

Georgia again?what happened to your dubai visa,job,ticket et'al?..are you for real?
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by chiboy1928(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2012
euromoney:

Georgia again?what happened to your dubai visa,job,ticket et'al?..are you for real?
the dubai was cancelled and I was reassign to georgia,I was trying to get d infomation I need before I get to d airport and dat guy called @justwise was pissin me sayin unrelevants tings,did I ask u for any money or what,it was the company decision to reassing me should I go question them,and d stupid guy calleD @justwise was just accusing me and about calling me names,have I done anytin wrong by making enquiries,well I tink he is just being jealous,that nigeria for u no one like being associated with u wen u are moving forward.so bro if u have any info about the question I askeD pls put me through and God wil bless u.
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by samally: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2012
chiboy1928: the dubai was cancelled and I was reassign to georgia,I was trying to get d infomation I need before I get to d airport and dat guy called @justwise was pissin me sayin unrelevants tings,did I ask u for any money or what,it was the company decision to reassing me should I go question them,and d stupid guy calleD @justwise was just accusing me and about calling me names,have I done anytin wrong by making enquiries,well I tink he is just being jealous,that nigeria for u no one like being associated with u wen u are moving forward.so bro if u have any info about the question I askeD pls put me through and God wil bless u.

Did you even have Nigerian E-passport at all
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2012
The guy na 419
Re: I Want To Travel To Republic Of Georgia Is A NDLEA Clearance Neccesary. by justwise(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2012
chiboy1928: the dubai was cancelled and I was reassign to georgia,I was trying to get d infomation I need before I get to d airport and dat guy called @justwise was pissin me sayin unrelevants tings,did I ask u for any money or what,it was the company decision to reassing me should I go question them,and d stupid guy calleD @justwise was just accusing me and about calling me names,have I done anytin wrong by making enquiries,well I tink he is just being jealous,that nigeria for u no one like being associated with u wen u are moving forward.so bro if u have any info about the question I askeD pls put me through and God wil bless u.

God forbid! you are pissing yourself

(1) (Reply)

Why Must Travelers Buy Bread When Returning To Their Families? / See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 / Relocating To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.