Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? (7946 Views)

Lawyers Please Advise On How My Deceased Father’s Property Can Be Shared / Traditional Clothes Of Africa / Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by cold(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo dey sleep with dog imagine.well na thier way.carry on.CLIFORD ORJI.that anima Igbo s man eater.is not from igboland.or anima Igbo in NL want 2 denied thier goat brother.Bleep the Igbo woman that sex GORRILA 2 PRODUCE ENTIRE IGBOS
grin grin kolomental
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
List of those that "hate" money:
1. Sani Abacha (60 billion dollars still missing)
2. Patricia Etteh
3. Ibrahim Babangida
4. Dimeji Bankole
5. DSP Alamiesiegha
6. Tafa Balogun
7. Senator Lawan (hides $620,OOO inside native cap)
8. Femi Otedola (oil subsidy scandal)
9. Olusegun Obasanjo (once richest black man)
10. Cecilia Ibru
11. James Ibori (see wahala)
12. Atiku Abubakar
13. Lucky Igbinedion (crippled Edo state)

agbari socket: IGBO NA 2 KILL THEMSELVES BCUZ OF COMMON Rags.very USELESS TRIBE.well ALL NA BUSSINESS.DEY ALWAYS CONSCIOUS OF MONEY AND THEY NO GET THE Doe.shame 2 OJUKWUUUUUUU
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
it depends.
like if it were a necklace, pendant, or something of the sort then sure,
but their clothes? no.

i am very sentimental..but...i have my limits. undecided
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Sunbellar: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: christian,born again christian

I love that!

1 Like

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by maclatunji: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Was it handed over to you by the deceased?
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by ANNYBOYD: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Of cause I can
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Rajosh(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
huni_naija: Only a mad person would put on the clothes of a deceased person whether friend or sibling! When i haven't even finished wearing my own cloth self i will now wear dead person's cloth! Na wa for this type of question sha! undecided lipsrsealed
everybody is entititled to his/her opinion.The fact that you can't do it doesn't mean that those that do it are crazy.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Silialuv(f): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
I can
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Ebinisto(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
It depends on how close u were 2 d deceased. But, its not necessary. Can't u afford ordinary clothes??
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by obi123: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo dey sleep with dog imagine.well na thier way.carry on.CLIFORD ORJI.that anima Igbo s man eater.is not from igboland.or anima Igbo in NL want 2 denied thier goat brother.Bleep the Igbo woman that sex GORRILA 2 PRODUCE ENTIRE IGBOS

PLEASE WHAT DRUG R U ON?
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
I can't. And it's nothing to do with the owner being deceased. I've never been able to wear clothes that someone else has worn. This includes my brothers, I've just got this thing (call it a phobia, if you like) about wearing clothes that have absorbed someone else's sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2012

Bros to yan no be by force!!!!!!are you that angry with Igbos that you can't make a comprehensible sentence?hahahhAhhaha!!!**laughing with my igbotic accent**.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2012

Has your hatred for the Igbo folk affected you this much? Because you're not making much sense, if any.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by DarryOsh(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mmmmmhhhh.....
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by DarryOsh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
U may neva b able to answer truthfully u find urself in such a situation.
Woah! i dont tink i wud wear a friends stuff though(definately not clothes). Bt never say never

1 Like

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Why not? If I can use the money the dead leave behind, why not clothes, watches, cars, etc. The dead are dead and have no biz with the living.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by kennyslim1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2012

Who allowed this idiot access to the internet??
Smh on some people reasoning
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Zanxx(f): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
i cant. my room mate use to wear her deceased dad's boxers.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Ninilowo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
JAH JEHOVA ARMAGEDDON!!! Abomination!
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
My Brother, immediate Elder brother died recently, we were just too close like 5&6.

I can't even imagine going close to his clothes or belongings - You don't wanna live in the memory of someone who died young, it can be hurting.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by NosaHenry(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
why can't you, abi will the cloth kill you
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
TroGunn: Why not? If I can use the money the dead leave behind, why not clothes, watches, cars, etc. The dead are dead and have no biz with the living.

The way you Sound ehn, not sure you have lost anyone close to you.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by bunmila(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
dr.laykay:
Just want to know if its proper to put on the clothes of a deceased sibling or friend.
Hope it can't affect one psychologicaly?
for the spiritual ones;hope it has no adverse effect on the person putting it on?
That's a question I pray I will never have to answer

1 Like

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
why can't you, abi will the cloth kill you

I don't pray it happens to you.
You won't understand.

What do I see, when I look @ myself in the mirror, wearing his clothes? Memories of our great past.

It hurts bro! I can't!
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by 5much(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
not a big deal.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by iyatrustee(f): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Never thought i would until i lost an close aunt. Got one of her clothes and decided to use it just to honour her. But hey! Why dont such clothes last? Do they wear out and tear easily because the initial owner is no more?
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Bluediamond1(f): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nay!!!
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Siena: I can't. And it's nothing to do with the owner being deceased. I've never been able to wear clothes that someone else has worn. This includes my brothers, I've just got this thing (call it a phobia, if you like) about wearing clothes that have absorbed someone else's sweat.

Exactly. Lol i am the same way.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by toygod2: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
If u have liver....bt why wld u want to
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by tobiemichael(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2012

Why r u reasonin lyk a retarded bastard
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Localamos(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Guy, you must be sick to bring up this thread. You this necrophalliac.

Onto another thread which promises to be of value...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa History. / Yoruba Words And Their Sources / The Top 10 Most Expensive Toys Worth Millions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.