Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? (7936 Views)

Lawyers Please Advise On How My Deceased Father’s Property Can Be Shared / Traditional Clothes Of Africa / Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Localamos(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2012
tobiemichael:

Why r u reasonin lyk a retarded bastard

Agbari socket reasons like a retard. SMH
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by crisycent: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2012
I wore my late brother's clothes. But I don't think I can wear a friend's clothes since I don't usually wear my friends clothes.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2012
dejustice:

The way you Sound ehn, not sure you have lost anyone close to you.

I have lost dear ones - latest being my Dad a few years back. I'm a realist, though. I know the dead can't harm or help you.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by 9icetoo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: Only a mad person would put on the clothes of a deceased person whether friend or sibling! When i haven't even finished wearing my own cloth self i will now wear dead person's cloth! Na wa for this type of question sha! undecided lipsrsealed
Would you drive a dead mans car? would you live in dead mans house? would you inherit a dead persons money in the bank and other such stuffs? if u can, u definitely can wear his or her clothes. what the Bleep is the big deal in that? It would actually remind you of that person which is one of the reasons why people spend millions printing t shirts of a deceased person. abeg make we dey use our brain joor.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
9icetoo:
Would you drive a dead mans car? would you live in dead mans house? would you inherit a dead persons money in the bank and other such stuffs? if u can, u definitely can wear his or her clothes. what the Bleep is the big deal in that? It would actually remind you of that person which is one of the reasons why people spend millions printing t shirts of a deceased person. abeg make we dey use our brain joor.

Well said.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Emoticon: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Here we go again,if u don't know what I wrote there just ask the meaning but I don't mind being called an illitrate just to give u the pleasure of the insult.

Iam sotho,from the basotho tribe
I like your response. Shows how matured u are.

Dont mind my naija sistas. They eat, drink, sleep, live and breath insult.
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Emoticon: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo dey sleep with dog imagine.well na thier way.carry on.CLIFORD ORJI.that anima Igbo s man eater.is not from igboland.or anima Igbo in NL want 2 denied thier goat brother.Bleep the Igbo woman that sex GORRILA 2 PRODUCE ENTIRE IGBOS
Y u no go spew gibberish when ur brain is being functioned by empty socket. NO POWER!

Poor you!
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Emoticon: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Localamos: Guy, you must be sick to bring up this thread. You this necrophalliac.

Onto another thread which promises to be of value...
Must u consult ur dictionary for a word to qualify the OP? Y not ignore the thread, instead?
Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2012
9icetoo: Would you drive a dead mans car? would you live in dead mans house? would you inherit a dead persons money in the bank and other such stuffs? if u can, u definitely can wear his or her clothes. what the Bleep is the big deal in that? It would actually remind you of that person which is one of the reasons why people spend millions printing t shirts of a deceased person. abeg make we dey use our brain joor.

Telling others with a contrary view to yours to use their brains is rude, and shows extreme ignorance. You can wear the clothes of someone else - fine. That works for you, it may not work for everyone. Inheriting the deceased's house, car or finances is very different from inheriting (and wearing) his / her clothes.

Clothes are a very personal thing. I can't wear clothes that someone else has worn, dead or alive, and I stated my reasons elsewhere. Learn to be tolerant of others, and realise the world doesn't revolve around you.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? by yuzedo: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2012
Siena:

Telling others with a contrary view to yours to use their brains is rude, and shows extreme ignorance. You can wear the clothes of someone else - fine. That works for you, it may not work for everyone. Inheriting the deceased's house, car or finances is very different from inheriting (and wearing) his / her clothes.

Clothes are a very personal thing. I can't wear clothes that someone else has worn, dead or alive, and I stated my reasons elsewhere. Learn to be tolerant of others, and realise the world doesn't revolve around you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Words And Their Sources / Hausa History. / The Top 10 Most Expensive Toys Worth Millions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.