Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer (17934 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). / Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by dljbd1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
lol...i cnt stop laughin @ sm posts here. We will always have probable answers to any phenomenon...i jst lv Nigeria!
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by coolheed: 2:51am On Dec 22, 2012
Some extrapolation here: the lady appears to know the killer of her sister and she needs to be convicted. For her to be so sure that the convicted guy is innocent, the burden of proof lies with her to provide the killer. Just plain logic.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by etim4uniuyo(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2012
A convict has been proven guilty xo dat gal should not allow love blind her
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2012
I suspect fowl(chicken) play.

But you know that when a woman loves a man, she loves him to death even if he is a murderer. That's the truth. She sees nothing evil in her lover. Dont terrorists have wives
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by BB12(f): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2012
gbosaa: Maybe she wants to lure him close to her and snuff the life out of him.

WOMEN WHO KILL! She will do the time behind bars if convicted cheesy
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SELFWORTH: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
iseeyou: Love's wicked

Please stop the cheap advertising of your business on the forum. its not professional and rather than getting customers it puts customers off. Any firm that chooses to advertise in this cheap way cannot be a credible company in my opinion.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by juman(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Hmmmm, Wule BANTU. grin

Wule BANTU is very fat woman. grin
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by AGgal(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ah! Dis lady want to give d man rat poison! Mumsy cool down she knws wat she's doing

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 23, 2012
that's on that idi0ta.

if it were me?
...let me spare the graphic details...but let's just say
my machete would marry his nyash! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear? / n / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.