Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer (17887 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters, Gives Birth To Sons That Look Alike (photo). / Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Onyenna(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
I just wonder who the true killer might be.......

And for those who think Argentina is in Eastern Nigeria.....well, you need to visit your Doctor.....

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by DonaldGenes(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sitex: She might have sth up her sleeves maybe to uncover the truth.
she cud be very sure the guy isnt the killer of her sister and thus be showin a support for him by doin this.
she might be in love with him for no reason.
with women...nyting is possible,there are jst one unpredictable specie

You qot some salient pt there
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by megareal: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Too much sides to this story any which way you look at it. Who knows what he or she is thinking? No need second guessing their action. It will only become more inexplicable the more you try to analyze it.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by poshpimkiey(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
she be crazy. but den, love conquers all.
First timer. funnnnnn
undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Sijo01(f): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo. Woman with money why she no go kill her sister.na wentin thier parent teach them then dey do.imagine cynthia that was killed by animal igbo at festac town.4 igbo men was arrested in ikeja but they don die.tank god.upon how police they killed them 4 robbery still yet they nevr stop bad thing.let them die shamefulllllyyyyyy.i go change thier head 2 lizard

Why you choose to fool yourself like this na?
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by valdubem(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
For those of you mentioning Igbo tribe here, I wonder when Argentina became a Nigerian state. Smh!
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
SlyIg:
Meanwhile,i'm off to Argentina to gather enough facts for you. aboki...

'Aboki' means 'friend of mine'
for those of you that think you are insulting Hausas when you call them aboki

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by vislabraye(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Na wa for Oyibo.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
fellis:

lol!

thats what you call an epic fail. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ok
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
ca ces't la aime'
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by condralbede(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
I suspect a foul play here.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by paranorman(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Rare kinda love...if u ask moi....
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by paranorman(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
fellis:

hmmm... We knw wot aboki means gurl,wen we use the word,we aren't referin to d literal mean,its d contextual... Jst lyk callin a friend 'sule' coz he's jst done a sily tin or yellin 'uche' on a pal cuz he lyks money. U dig?

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by dickhardener: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo. Woman with money why she no go kill her sister.na wentin thier parent teach them then dey do.imagine cynthia that was killed by animal igbo at festac town.4 igbo men was arrested in ikeja but they don die.tank god.upon how police they killed them 4 robbery still yet they nevr stop bad thing.let them die shamefulllllyyyyyy.i go change thier head 2 lizard
compulsive paranoia
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Awoofawo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2012

did you go through the post at all, or you are just lacking comprehension or wtf with you!
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
paranorman:
hmmm... We knw wot aboki means gurl,wen we use the word,we aren't referin to d literal mean,its d contextual... Jst lyk callin a friend 'sule' coz he's jst done a sily tin or yellin 'uche' on a pal cuz he lyks money. U dig?

Hmmmm. . . . .Its kind of different, there is no way you can insult a person by referring to them as your friend.
Besides, a lot of people use the word 'aboki' insultingly because they don't know the meaning and not because of context.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by avalontony(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
she get bad plans for these guy oooooo!!!!!!
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by IncomeTutor: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
is the girl insane? she should be checked.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by ijebabe: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Disturbing! Could she have transferred her grief of her sister's death to her killer, in the form of love? Mental issues no dey end o!
Second scenario could be that guy's obituary in the news years from now. He's supposed to be afraid sef and he's saying crap about love grin grin
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SELFWORTH: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
They both deserve each other and would end up killing each other.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by johnstar(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
etudaddy: u sure say no be she kill her twin sister because of that man
that kind tn na 4 9ja e dey happen nw undecided undecided
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by babaireti(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Sisi_Kill]Some people are just sick like that. . .How else do you explain it why convicted killers get more mails than people who save lives?!

She won't be the first and certainly won't be the last. . .hers is even mild sef. What about the Canadian woman who watched her husband r@pe and kill her sister and even helped him bury her. lipsrsealed

She helped him r@pe and kill 4 women besides her sister, when they finally caught them and asked her how she could watch him do that to her sis. . .she said she believed it would be better for him to cheat "close to home" because she will be in control of the situation, than go outside. The intention was not to kill the sister, but they overdrugged the girl (with medicine SHE provided) and the poor thing choked on her vomit.

As for the other victims, she found them. . .all part of the process of taking control of her husband's cheating, served them up to him and helped him kill them because they didn't want their secrets exposed.

But if this story is actually true and not a fiction,then we are closer to the end of the world than the begining,honestly ! man is wicked
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by informatix: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
In naija DPO. will NOT listen to the fact that she is Psychologically ill but PDO. Will promptly arrest her and charge her for murder @Police station Margistrate court Panti. grin she will be convicted in Panti court and executed without giving her room for Appeal.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Emdee590(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
gbosaa: Maybe she wants to lure him close to her and snuff the life out of him.
i believ u bro
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Love conquers all
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
The dude is even very f00lish for agreeing to marry her, instead of him to keep his distance he is there forming love, I pity him, for all we know, the girl might be planning to carry out her revenge.

Then again, the girl fit be better psycho and she might be in sick love with him, inshort e fit be two of them plan kill her sister, who knows?
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by SlyIg(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
fellis:

See me see wahala o...
Was i insulting the almighty banner? Or you want him to ban me? You won't succeed cos i want to spend my Christmas holiday on Nairaland this very year.
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by slimchi2k2(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nellyd: I pray she doesn't get killed too.
she know what happen to her twin sis stop prayin
Re: Woman To Marry Twin Sister's Killer by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
SlyIg:
See me see wahala o...
Was i insulting the almighty banner? Or you want him to ban me? You won't succeed cos i want to spend my Christmas holiday on Nairaland this very year.

lol, I don't want him to ban you, I was just pointing something out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ethical To Spy If You Think Your Spouse Is Cheating? / What Makes A Child An Ajebo / Crazy Things You Did As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.