Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me (17329 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Handsomejok: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2023
I have been a victim of fake proohet which has destroyed my home in the past.

My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children.

I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage.

She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Artiiclebeast: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Remember, dreams do come true.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by fortunateme: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:
I have been a victim of fake proohet which has destroyed my home in the past. My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children. I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage. She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?
Baba, use ur head. Put your self first else you'll end up where you dream of.
Is the house yours or rented? Will she inherit your property in the of your demise?
Do this
Avoid her food or you two must eat together. Don't sleep in the same room and finally, don't keep quiet about it. Report her to your family and hers and even the police let her sign an undertaking.
Fear woman

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by OBTOREPA(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Maybe you hot your wife and what you are seeing is the resultant guilty consequences.
OR
Your wife is really planning something dangerous,be careful .

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by jackmrandy: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:
I have been a victim of fake proohet which has destroyed my home in the past. My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children. I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage. She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?

what caused the first separation?

can you be with the kids without her being present. You take care of the kids. How old are the kids?

Remember dreams and imagination do come thru .

Thirdly waitin carry you go fake prophet house?

Answer all these questions before i can give my one cent advice

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by advanceDNA: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:
she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?

Woman tell u say she's with u only because she no get option and u no fear ?? U get mind ooooo

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Kill her first.
She may be an Igboho follower.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Handsomejok: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2023
fortunateme:

Baba, use ur head. Put your self first else you'll end up where you dream of.
Is the house yours or rented? Will she inherit your property in the of your demise?
Do this
Avoid her food or you two must eat together. Don't sleep in the same room and finally, don't keep quiet about it. Report her to your family and hers and even the police let her sign an undertaking.
Fear woman

The house is rented and I am managing my small shop there is nothing to inherit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Handsomejok: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2023
jackmrandy:

what caused the first separation?

can you be with the kids without her being present. You take care of the kids. How old are the kids?

Remember dreams and imagination do come thru .

Thirdly waitin carry you go fake prophet house?

Answer all these questions before i can give my one cent advice

We separated because I was doing so well before marrying her just 2 months 5 days after our wedding I lost my shop through fire. My mum said it was not normal for something like that to happened just few months after my wedding and she thought that my wife was behind it so she took me to her prophet. He said that my wife was a witch and she was behind everything that was happening to me. The children are 10, 3 and 1 months but the first one is not my biological child.

9 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by jackmrandy: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

We separated because I was doing so well before marrying her just 2 months 5 days after our wedding I lost my shop through fire. My mum said it is not normal for something like that to happened just few months after my wedding and she thought that my wife was behind it so she took me to her prophet. He said that my wife was a witch and she was behind everything that was happening to me. The children are 10, 3 and 1 months but the first one is not my biological child.

Well mothers know well and have more information than the son. I understand your situation very well. You married a woman who was married before or had a child for another man. ( my question: did you take out time to find out why she left the first man she had that first child for?)

Secondly, there are things that are beyond our physical eyes that we can't see. What made you tag the prophet your mum took you to a fake prophet?

when you lost your shop, did your wife left/leave you or complained she can't stay again, was she there by your side during this period of trial for you? and made any attempt to see how you guys can bounce back and stand again?

I don't want to go deep into questioning. there are more things you need to know.

if you don;t know, know this, dreams do come thru,.

on the burnt shop, logically there are causes of fire incidents and many more. did you take time to investigate what caused the fire at the shop?

22 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:
At least your conscience is still alive and well with you as a human being. undecided

Either get help for what seems to be a YOU problem or rent a place for wife and the kids to stay. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Foodqueen(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
How far with the pregnancy

Av she delivered yet

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by CelestineNelson: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
No matter the advice you received from this forum, don't forget to be careful and pray very well against this dream...otherwise the devil will surprise you...don't joke with your dreams I know what I am talking about. Don't let atheist, and herbalists here to defined this for you, not even one helpless human to tell you otherwise ...Pray pls and pray in all direction, it may not really means physical death

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Xwizard: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
she go kill you be that

4 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by IyaTola: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stop Lying About your Age.

No matter the urge to, do not lie about your age on your cv or during the interviews.

When you are good you are good, do not make any company make you feel less competent because of your age hence you fall into the trap of falsifying documents to lie about your age.

Clients put a cap on age for different reasons but if you are qualified for a role with an age caveat tell the truth, if they want you they will take you.

One thing I know is this employers will bend the rules for candidates they like so why will I falsify my document?

If you are longing to get into a particular sector and they are always giving the age clause, look into other sectors.

No organization is worth falsifying any documents for. When the chips are down, they will kick you out of their organization for falsifying a document, because everyone does it and gets away with it does not mean you should join them.

Happy New Week.

20 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by zombieHUNTER: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Xwizard:
she go kill you be that

Don't mind this talkative
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by culeca: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sorry to say this but the truth of the matter is that you have a spiritual wife

8 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by FreshNotemike: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
They're just dreams. Think nothing of it make you no go spoil your marriage angry
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by freemonts87: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Did something happen recently that's making you worried that your wife might be after your life?
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Obyangel: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wise person must not joke with his/her dreams. What I saw years back are playing out in my life presently, be vigilant brother.

15 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by wittywriter: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Disfunctional Marraige.

Wittyness.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by oluwaseyi0: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

We separated because I was doing so well before marrying her just 2 months 5 days after our wedding I lost my shop through fire. My mum said it was not normal for something like that to happened just few months after my wedding and she thought that my wife was behind it so she took me to her prophet. He said that my wife was a witch and she was behind everything that was happening to me. The children are 10, 3 and 1 months but the first one is not my biological child.

It's your mother and her useless prophet that actually want to kill you

Imagine allowing your mother and one prophet say all this to your young wife simply because of an incident you and your wife should have weather together

Your mum has completely destroy your marriage and probably your life too

You've really offended your wife, there is no time table for shop to get burnt and pinning it on your wife is foolhardy

Same prophet will have told your mum is behind your ordeal if your wife is the one that bring you to the prophet

You've really put your wife through a lot and you are still putting her through more

25 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by backinsidse: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dreams are our imaginations come to life.
Has your wife done anything recently to make you want to fear for your life?
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by UnknownT: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
But you sef, why you go put her through sufferings before?

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Segzy19: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Watch and pray is what the Bible tells us...

Be observant, watchful, careful, silently vigilant and also be prayerful
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by inoki247: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by DeTruthh: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
'...all the suffering I've put her through
Why bro? That's not cool.

I strongly feel its your mind. You must have really done her alot of harm. And you feel you are not safe with her, that she might want to revenge.

On the other hand, your dream maybe right. But It's about cause and effect. Treat her right from now on. Don't do anything that will warrant her to attempt your life.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Creditalerts: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Simp le man

U go die like lizard if u no take ur time undecided

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Exceed15: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Do your past dream come through?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / Don't Receive Call In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.