Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina (5455 Views)

Ambode Reacts To The Kidnap Of Babington Macaulay Students, Ikorodu / Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
dick hardener: sister abeg which one be this French wey full everywhere. Je taim mon amour

LWKMD grin
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by CLIQBOY(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
haba..them kidnap for south na kidnappers do that one..but in a muslim community na terrorist do am..
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

Maybe you can lead a team of irate youths to the door stop of a boko haram leader to confront him ... Not a bad idea to show your patriotism and make a meaningful citizenry contribution! undecided

so far you're part of the youths undecided
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by duni04(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
BeraBera: While making this insinuations, The French president should have also stated why he thinks so. What are the facts behind his insinuation? We need to know.
Also, the actiivities of that Frenchman that was kidnapped need to also be investigated. Has he at any time done anything or said something that could make anybody to be on his trail?
Are you just naïve or deliberately trying to b funny??
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Ikwerefistson: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
lakhadimar: The picture is getting clearer. Very soon american predator drones will start flying in northern nigeria trying to blow up terrorists hide outs, at the the same time they will set up a military base in the niger delta whilst they explore the oil therein with reckless abandon. Bloody europen imperialists and neocolonialists
my frnd blame d idiots in nija who re gvng d west reasons 2 cary out a drone strike.is nija d only con3 wer muslims re found in africa?may god purnish any monkey who wil cm 2 nairaland nd shout human rite
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by nagoma(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
hajbash: hehehehehehehe

?
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by PosCaricature: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
dady12: if al quaada have xtend thier mandness to niaja ,it means niaja is now becoming alghalistians,but to me ,i believe it is the aboki that are called boko harah cos thier operation is baseless,so they gonna make little noise to be heard ,
Where are you from?
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Fash20: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
One day i'm sure this would become a story. Can u imagine some1 without enemy(ies) its absolutely impossible so, these BH and the rest of them are just trying 2 tell us dat its time 2 put more effort on security. Nigerian Biafran war was tougher than this u know dat
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by valdubem(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
PosCaricature :
Where are you from?

Pls help me ask the dude. Sounds soo off point!
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by TableLeg(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
dady12: if al quaada have xtend thier mandness to niaja ,it means niaja is now becoming alghalistians,but to me ,i believe it is the aboki that are called boko harah cos thier operation is baseless,so they gonna make little noise to be heard ,
Another dunce roaming about aimlessly and vomiting toxic and regurgitated nonsense all over the forum!
SMH ... U should be caged for good!
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by igbo2011(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
alCIAsa
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by ezeagu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
21 December, 2012 was marked by the Mayans as the end of an era, we're about to see some big changes and it has started.
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by ektbear: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Aboki
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Metallurgist: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hmm anoda plot by the enemies of the north, sincerly if alqaeda is in the north then the whole of the country should weeps! If only one can comprehend the seriousness of alqaeda in any country no one will wish their presents or may be one should ask the yankees on how the mullas bleed them both physically ans financially as for 9ja i wonder wit wat can we confront alqaeda, but the good news is that; definately no alqaeda present in 9ja
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
But the US created Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda is already a reason for NATO to enter any territory they want with or without approval..

Nigerians, get ready for war that won't end and will sink us all. Get ready. N E W S

I saw a thread where someone said GEJ isn't tackling Boko Haram by design. He is following instruction!

This is escalating and before we know it, allied forces will be at our shores using torpedoes on civilian area.

I hope there will be a higher force someday soo to counter NATO. This is evil in the making!
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Metallurgist: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
If its in the southern, eastern or western part of this country its kidnapping by thugs but not terrorist but in the north its already concluded to be terrorist the only supris dis time is that its alqaeda(d big boyz) not BH, then may be Aiman zawahiri may be enjoying his time in sokoto or jigawa that will make the story more interesting
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by yormite: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

Is GEJ in the military? or is it only the military who can support?
Come to the forum to come and talk about some sweet nonsense they cant stand up to!
Moro.n!
brother for your information Gej is a military man because he,s d commander in chief of d armed forces so he,s responsible nd has d sacred duty of protecting his citizens
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by aurenflani: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
USarmy: Very soon Ghetto birds (Drones) will be snitching around the north like helicopter

Do not be overexcited about your narrow thoughts. Just follow the link for a start...
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/20/279246/un-oks-foreign-intervention-in-mali/
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by lain: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2012
Nonsense which alqeada... Westerners are lookin 4 d opportunity to start flying their drones in nigeria... Alqueada is a c.i.a tool used to distablize growin nations.... Na kidnappers kidnap the french man, them go soon release am..thats afta the ransom is paid
Re: Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina by Moscino: 2:05am On Dec 23, 2012
daryoor:
neo-colonialism? seriously? We africans should stop this nonsense neocolonialist rants, its an outdated, irresponsible and unreasonable world view. And in case you only watch cartoon network and dont know whats going on america is fast moving towards energy independence and your stupid oil wont be their business

You spoke my mind. Don't mind this our blindfolded country men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. / Femi Falana To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo / Finally see video how unknown gunmen burnt DSS office Anambra state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.