Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? (5240 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / When Jesus Healed A Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Joagbaje(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2012
The op is not wrong.its both ways
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Joagbaje(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2012
Yooguyz: I tell you its real mark 16:15 works. I went out on outreach last week and we meet this guy who said he had cancer and wanted us to pray 4 his healing he said that infact he was about to leave 4 his routine check up i was d one leading the group so we agreed on prayed i practised what i read in Mark16:15. When we prayed he said he felt nothing but i told him to have faith..(my faith isnt very ströng i must admit) just today he called me i didnt know how he got my number and i had forgot about him.he told me after that day we prayed i began to feel better and symtoms were disappering a mind told him to go to 2 different clinics for test and results showd he was cancer free..infact we met this evening and he showed me his own doctors report which showed he was free..aparently the shocked doctor conducted a test on him.he was so excited..anyone who has had similar experience please share

I had series of miracles wrought in the name of Jesus . One was the case of leg ulcer for more than a year , doctors gave up on him. I just stretched my hand over the wet leg . I rebuked the spirit of ulcer to come out and pronounced him healed . Instantly the pain stopped but no physical changes yet. But after about a week , everything dried and he was wearing shoes . Jesus still does his things through his saints only if we have enough boldness to take the word for what it says and act on it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by mykebelas: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2012
Bros. Everything is possible when u go out for evangelism. I had a similar experience with my team last 3 years. But in this case it was an aids victim who lost her husband and son to aids and has tested positive for years. After we encounter her and prayed for her, she has gone for test twice within this three years and today she is HIV negative.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2012
mykebelas: Bros. Everything is possible when u go out for evangelism. I had a similar experience with my team last 3 years. But in this case it was an aids victim who lost her husband and son to aids and has tested positive for years. After we encounter her and prayed for her, she has gone for test twice within this three years and today she is HIV negative.
all these are small compared to miracles where legs are lengthened by the holy ghost power! I strongly believe that there's going to be a great outpouring of the spirit for this new age
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by elcatino: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2012
Only a fool will say in his heart 'there is no God'. Ma Jehovah reigneth
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

The op wasn't wrong. Of course it's God power and glory goes to God. But we are the one commanded to do the work. Jesus said heal the sick and cast out devils .

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

He didn't say pray to me, he said do it! How funny will it be to say that " I prayed and God cast out the devil " no , you are the one to cast it out just like Jesus did
God bless you sir! I was trying to remember this scripture.thanks for the insight.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by fuelsaver: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yes Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Just as He healed the sick , cleansed the lepers, raised the dead and delivered the captives, He's doing the same today through those who believe in the authority of His name for at the mentioned of the name of Jesus every knee should bow and that includes sickness and death. So folks believe the truth for nothing can be done against the truth but for the truth. Jesus is the Way, the TRUTH and the Life. I have various miraculous experience of Christ's healing manifestations. Such as ectopic pregnancy dissolved, hernia healed, A Lame man walked. All these miracles happened after I prayed for them in the name of Jesus. Glory to God forever more.

Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by tomzman: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yooguyz: something happend..your stupidity was displayed. That alone is a proof of God's power...SHALOM
This one got me laughing.

nice thread though.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Theblessed(f): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
[size=16pt]Oh, Praise God - what a wonderful miracle - healing this man from such a horrible chronic illness.

If I may ask, you whom God use as a tool to heal this man, had you ever prayed and had sick people healed before?
fro healing for sick people before?

I query if you had and if God had not given you a gift of healing and the Ministry for this purpose - if I were you, I'll check it out.

You might be carrying a gift you do not realise you have - so, check it out - bro!
[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by OmoAlata(f): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2012
All glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
That no man on earth should give glory to himself
grin

I don't know why but this song just sprang to my mind wink
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by advocate666: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2012
Omo Alata: All glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
That no man on earth should give glory to himself
grin

I don't know why but this song just sprang to my mind wink

It's because of the way your brain was wired.
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2012
advocate666:

It's because of the way your brain was wired.
in real life you are a very calm and nice person! However yours posts sounds just the opposite! You'll do well to communicate your thoughts in a much milder way! Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by advocate666: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Yooguyz: in real life you are a very calm and nice person! However yours posts sounds just the opposite! You'll do well to communicate your thoughts in a much milder way! Thank you

What was wrong with my post?
Re: Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? by Yooguyz: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
el catino: Only a fool will say in his heart 'there is no God'. Ma Jehovah reigneth
yes bro Jehovah reigns!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes You A Different Christian? / Why Do Christians Think Eating In Their Dreams Is Demonic? / Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.