Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180663 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by honsule(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Smily202:

using blackberry.net on Coweek plan....working perfectly for me

working perfectly for me too
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by newman10(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
honsule:

working perfectly for me too

Same for me
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by omoboy08(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
glo na helele for speed, bye bye to airtel bis, apart from 3gig advantage, dspeed is mind blowing on my belle 701. I take God beg glo make dem leave it like dis.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by newman10(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
omoboy08: glo na helele for speed, bye bye to airtel bis, apart from 3gig advantage, dspeed is mind blowing on my belle 701. I take God beg glo make dem leave it like dis.

Is your speed up to this? Hehehe. See my screenshot

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jude33084(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
joeydozzy: arggh, I don cut sim tire. it doesn't want to read in my phone

Are you using iphone4?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jude33084(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
codemaster2much:
how far have you find out way to make it work without subscribing

Una greedy sha shocked
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jude33084(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
lynxnoon: already cut my sim n now in iphone
browsing has been very erratic next to nothing angry angry no cellular mobile network even wen its on full 3G or Edge
may just go back to my airtel sim sad

Stop destroying your sim jor because of apn sad
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Moukafoam(f): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
jude33084:

I tire oh! cheesy but Luluosas ₪ice one wink
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
jude33084:

Moukafoam:

never said my sim was destroyed
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyibabs: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2013
luluosas:
Where you able to install the ZTE unlocker software? How about the Modem?
I haven't tried it yet. It is for a friend's modem and he hasn't brought it. I'm sure it'll work. Thanks

Meanwhile, does your connection break at intervals? Mine breaks at about every 12 minutes and I'll have to reconnect.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Tinyemeka(m): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2013
Wow. I never knew this to be possible. Just hopes it lasts. I'd already been subscribed to Glo comonth BIS. That should be 3GB data for N1400. Transferred the SIM to my Galaxy and changed the APN to blackberry.net The android is browsing normally and my credit is still intact smiley

I just hopes it lasts. Thanks everyone. @ Lulosas especially. You too much. To think I'd bought mtn 1GB for N3500 just last night. No wa.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 5:16am On Jan 02, 2013
Tinyemeka: Wow. I never knew this to be possible. Just hopes it lasts. I'd already been subscribed to Glo comonth BIS. That should be 3GB data for N1400. Transferred the SIM to my Galaxy and changed the APN to blackberry.net The android is browsing normally and my credit is still intact smiley

I just hopes it lasts. Thanks everyone. @ Lulosas especially. You too much. To think I'd bought mtn 1GB for N3500 just last night. No wa.

kudos guys! This is very useful info. However, does anyone know anything about mtn's 750mb bonus for a new sim? l got a galaxy tab last month at slot and was given an mtn sim which they say (and is inscribed on the tab case) that i get 750mb free for 3 month. Without wasting any time i sharply registered the sim and recharged but didnt see or get nada! Anyone ever heard of mtn's 750mb free data for 3 month, do tell...i'd appreciate the info. thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2013
I decided to enter into this thread today....and see what is even happening.......and all I'm seeing is BIS this and that. People pulling files @ridiculous rates as if wetin to download from internet don finish.
What's the data cap again for this shitznit sef??

Don't worry.....I go post screenshot of what I downloaded in like a few hours(all in the same day).....almost 2GB.......then una go know say una never start.
My average downloads in a month is topping 200GB........and over the last 4months has surpassed the 1Terabyte mark.

If I dey use BIS....I would be subscribing almost everyday......Thank God I'm not.......and i'm not even slightly interested.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 6:03am On Jan 02, 2013
Inshort.......I don vex sef. angry angry

Pay attention to the date and time. Do the total calculation gigabyte-wise.

.......and all the uncompleted downloads are the queued ones.......downloading as I type.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2013
....and this one I saw PrinceofIlorin in here........hmmmmm..........Issokay
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2013
puskin: Inshort.......I don vex sef. angry angry

Pay attention to the date and time. Do the total calculation gigabyte-wise.

.......and all the uncompleted downloads are the queued ones.......downloading as I type.

Are you using VPN + MTN bis?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2013
caesaraba:

Are you using VPN + MTN bis?

NO....NO....NO

I used that nonsense like 7months ago.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2013
Like I said.....the uncompleted ones in the previous screenshot were on the queue.

I'm still looking for more things to download..........this bandwidth of mine just doesn't like to finish. grin grin

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2013
puskin:

NO....NO....NO

I used that nonsense like 7months ago.

Lol. Okay.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2013
puskin: Like I said.....the uncompleted ones in the previous screenshot were on the queue.

I'm still looking for more things to download..........this bandwidth of mine just doesn't like to finish. grin grin

which network?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Leopantro: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2013
@ puskin, this stuff has been on like a week before Christmas.did you not see the link someone pasted in the"Android, anyone?" Section last week?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2013
tumababa:

which network?

Mtel. grin grin

Leopantro: @ puskin, this stuff has been on like a week before Christmas.did you not see the link someone pasted in the"Android, anyone?" Section last week?

I saw it and ignored it till today.......cos I was on a mission to check for any kind of spamming. grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2013
lynxnoon: Guys
Am now using GLOSECURE apn and it browses well while the blackberry.net apn has not been working since last nite
Is it my fone or has some numbers been blocked ?
Anoda tot .. .. .. Could it be that the blackberry.net apn be working well on COMONTH plan and not on the COWEEK plan?
Please, 'glosecure' APN for wap applications on Glo, which does not work with a subscription plan. Your airtime is what you are browsing with right now.
You should ensure that the password and username on the blackberry.net profile is blank because, I am using Coweek and browsing fine. Thank you.
Your account is ACTIVE and will expire 0n 05/01/2013 21:40. You are on Coweek . Your remaining volume is 700Mb. Your renewal status is ACCEPTED. You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:
The above message was sent to me on the 31st December, 2012 after sending 'Status' to 777.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2013
abioz:
Tnx luluosas & lynxnoon, I will look out for huawei modem 2moro.
Peace
You are welcome. Happy new Year 2013 to you and your family.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2013
omoboy08: glo na helele for speed, bye bye to airtel bis, apart from 3gig advantage, dspeed is mind blowing on my belle 701. I take God beg glo make dem leave it like dis.
Glo dare not tamper with the blackberry.net APN because, them go hear am hot well well from us big time.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2013
Moukafoam:

Thank you for the compliments. Happy new Yera 2013.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2013
lynxnoon: Working for me too ... That's what am using on posting this now
Just wanted to know if its stable for those on COMONTH cos its been very erratic
Or maybe it's my fone?
Being erratic was the same thing for me yesterday on Coweek but, since I connected about 20 something minutes ago, it has been stable.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2013
muyi.babs:

I haven't tried it yet. It is for a friend's modem and he hasn't brought it. I'm sure it'll work. Thanks

Meanwhile, does your connection break at intervals? Mine breaks at about every 12 minutes and I'll have to reconnect.
OK. I hope it just work after installation.
Yesterday was a terrible day for me using Glo. It was disconnecting and disconnecting every time but, since I connected this morning, it has been stable. Maybe it was congestion on the Glo network yesterday.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2013
Tinyemeka: Wow. I never knew this to be possible. Just hopes it lasts. I'd already been subscribed to Glo comonth BIS. That should be 3GB data for N1400. Transferred the SIM to my Galaxy and changed the APN to blackberry.net The android is browsing normally and my credit is still intact smiley

Thank you very much. My friend, it is not about whether this stuff last or not because, the blackberry.net APN is a normal APN for blackberry services on the Glo network, which to some extent, Glo does not have any 'CONTROL' over it, except they choose not to offer Blackberry Service on their network again, which again, it is 'IMPOSSIBLE' for now.
My regards and do have a wonderful New Year 2013.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2013
puskin: I decided to enter into this thread today....and see what is even happening.......and all I'm seeing is BIS this and that. People pulling files @ridiculous rates as if wetin to download from internet don finish.
What's the data cap again for this shitznit sef??

Don't worry.....I go post screenshot of what I downloaded in like a few hours(all in the same day).....almost 2GB.......then una go know say una never start.
My average downloads in a month is topping 200GB........and over the last 4months has surpassed the 1Terabyte mark.

If I dey use BIS....I would be subscribing almost everyday......Thank God I'm not.......and i'm not even slightly interested.
So, with all this your big big grama, wetin you dey use for your side? Abeg, make you post am so that we go see how you dey do your own thing for your side.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by waleski(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2013
In house people does it work on a mtn fastlink modem, av tried it but it doesn't connect undecided
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2013
puskin:

Mtel. grin grin

I saw it and ignored it till today.......cos I was on a mission to check for any kind of spamming. grin grin
Which 'MTEL'? Abeg, no let me die with laff oooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.