Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180686 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by eherbal(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
pls does anyone know a good screen shot app i can use on my n3?the ones i've downloaded so far gives my reddish background,thanks.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Speed seems to be good now
Might just be location . . . am @ ILUPEJU now

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by honsule(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Princeofilorin: since the blackberry.net apn still connects when the plan is exhausted,there might be a way to hack it.lemme run ma tunnelers cool

No just suffer yourself.It won't work.lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ciphoenix: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
honsule:

make him try hidemyass pro VPN, it will grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
aze: My download speed is 8.622 Mbps or 1.078 MB/s on My ancient s60v3 fone, Nokia c5. Will post that of Android later. Ba3 is down 4 nw.

guy u sure u attain such speed? I don't think so
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
arggh, I don cut sim tire. it doesn't want to read in my phone
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyibabs: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
I tried it on iPad and it didnt work but it's working fine on my modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyibabs: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
luluosas:
Very correct and that is because I don't download coupled with the fact that, Edge is slow compared to people using 3G service. Thank you.

Try and change your network to WCDMA only for better speed. WCDMA preferred didnt work for me but WCDMA only works fine.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyibabs: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
luluosas:

Meanwhile, if you need me to send you the files because, they are more than the size allowed on attachment here on Nairaland, drop your email and I will forward them to you. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Please send me the ZTE unlocker. My email address is muyi.babs@gmail.com
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
luluosas:
Please, go to this link and download and install ZTE Unlocker on your computer http://www.plunder.com/Dc-USB-Modem-unlocker-by-cheatkrib-download-26a039dd4e.htm If it refused to open, then register here http://codedzone.com/computer-and-laptop-tutorials-and-solution-center/how-to-unlock-your-new-zte-modem-%28mtn-glo-etisalat-airtel%29/ and download.
Then, you go here http://www.win-rar.com/predownload.html?&L=0 to download Win RAR on your computer. You should be able to unlock when you have successfully installed those files. Thank you.
Meanwhile, if you need me to send you the files because, they are more than the size allowed on attachment here on Nairaland, drop your email and I will forward them to you. Waiting to hear from you soon.

See sample of ZTE unlocker on the attached picture.

I truly appreciate you thanks!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
muyi.babs:

Try and change your network to WCDMA only for better speed. WCDMA preferred didnt work for me but WCDMA only works fine.
I think WCDMA Only only work where there is 3G service because, anytime I change the network to it, it will disconnect totally from the network without seeing any network around. Presently, Glo does not have 3G service in Yola.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Why is Glo network slow for me now in this night of all nights?

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by codemaster2much: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Princeofilorin: since the blackberry.net apn still connects when the plan is exhausted,there might be a way to hack it.lemme run ma tunnelers cool
how far have you find out way to make it work without subscribing
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
muyi.babs:

I am currently having slow connection. I have been trying to send for over one hour now. I will continue to try until it goes. Please, do kindly be patient. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
stephenponti:

I truly appreciate you thanks!!
You're welcome and Happy new year 2013 in advance.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Princeofilorin(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
honsule:

honsule. long time.pm me ur no.
well to everyone it hasn't worked yet but i'm getting packets so therez hope.research continues cool
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Jeffy1206: guy u sure u attain such speed? I don't think so
Does he need to lie over this? I hope he will upload his screenshot though.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by codemaster2much: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2013
Princeofilorin:
honsule. long time.pm me ur no.
well to everyone it hasn't worked yet but i'm getting packets so therez hope.research continues cool
which apps you dey use test am make we dey test am together...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2013
muyi.babs:

Finally, I sent the ZTE USB Modem unlocker to you. To use it, please, down and install a WinRar file first on your computer because, the Unlocker is a rar file. Try download it here http://www.win-rar.com/predownload.html?&L=0 and do post update whichever way you go. Happy New Year 2013.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyibabs: 2:59am On Jan 01, 2013
luluosas:
Finally, I sent the ZTE USB Modem unlocker to you. To use it, please, down and install a WinRar file first on your computer because, the Unlocker is a rar file. Try download it here http://www.win-rar.com/predownload.html?&L=0 and do post update whichever way you go. Happy New Year 2013.

Thanks a million.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2013
muyi.babs:

Thanks a million.
Where you able to install the ZTE unlocker software? How about the Modem?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Jan 01, 2013
timbros: Each time I insert another sim in the Airtel modem, it says

It doesnt ask me for unlock code.
It means that the Airtel Modem may be 'unlockable'. My thought though!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by abioz(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to all faithfuls.
Am so happy for ur contributions
Pls, help me wt which network modem i shld buy.
* got 3g signal for ( airtel, mtn & glo), location is kaduna
*I want one that can b unlocked
*Wat s d strenght (capacities...upload and download speeds) of each f thes modems
*pls reply swiftly, as I plan to purchased one soon.
Thanks as you all help me arrive at d best decision.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lannre(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2013
luluosas:
All Glo Modem have the facility to send SMS and make calls and therefore, you should be able to text 'Status' and send to 777.

THE ONLY TEXT YOU CAN SEND IS TO ACTIVATE BB VIA 777 CHECKING STATUS WILL ONLY RETURN UNREADABLE FEATURES , SOMETHING LIKE THIS Name:
Number: 777
Content:
ΔäÑ.ÅΛ<<öÑnMÅΛ=ÅΛ8HΞiZòΛlMøtßMM
Tøåß-Üøtm
¤ùwéΠv%ùΠ6ùΛv&ì6féΛäÑÅΛ,Üøtm
4xÑñmMÅmΩäÑ.ŤÜÖæÆmæmñødüMÑÜÑøΛ=ŤvfFùT)lΩäÑ.ŤÜlÑößL
4NßLÜ>ÅΛ=ÅΛ88XòJZHhΩäÑÅè@ælÜøèù¤Hæ<<-Ö,.ßå¤ömÑ>Åtm
ΛàÑ.ÅΛ<<öÑnM.'£
Time: 01/01/2013 10:23:52
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
abioz: Happy new year to all faithfuls.
*Wat s d strenght (capacities...upload and download speeds) of each f thes modems
buy any one thats HUAWEI n has 7.2mbps capacity
the Huawei can easily be unlocked if its locked
cheers
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
abioz: Happy new year to all faithfuls.
Well, if there is Universal Modem available around you, go for it or, buy any Huawei Modem from any network and sharply unlock it. Should you choose to buy a Huawei modem, you can post the IMEI number here and we will help you to unlock it for you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kenomobola(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
@luluosas
I have been following this thread for some days now and I personally want to thank you for this wonderful discovery which I'm currently using. Although the 3G signal at my end is not stable, I've been able to download almost 2GB worth of data on 'comonth' cheesy. Thanks again and happy new year. wink
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
kenomobola: @luluosas
I have been following this thread for some days now and I personally want to thank you for this wonderful discovery which I'm currently using. Although the 3G signal at my end is not stable, I've been able to download almost 2GB worth of data on 'comonth' cheesy. Thanks again and happy new year. wink
Thank you too. I don't have 3G network in my location but, still browsing well. Do have a splendid 2013.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Guys
Am now using GLOSECURE apn and it browses well while the blackberry.net apn has not been working since last nite
Is it my fone or has some numbers been blocked ?
Anoda tot .. .. .. Could it be that the blackberry.net apn be working well on COMONTH plan and not on the COWEEK plan?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by abioz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
lynxnoon:
buy any one thats HUAWEI n has 7.2mbps capacity
the Huawei can easily be unlocked if its locked
cheers
Tnx luluosas & lynxnoon, I will look out for huawei modem 2moro.
Peace
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Smily202(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
lynxnoon: Guys
Am now using GLOSECURE apn and it browses well while the blackberry.net apn has not been working since last nite
Is it my fone or has some numbers been blocked ?
Anoda tot .. .. .. Could it be that the blackberry.net apn be working well on COMONTH plan and not on the COWEEK plan?

using blackberry.net on Coweek plan....working perfectly for me
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Working for me too ... That's what am using on posting this now
Just wanted to know if its stable for those on COMONTH cos its been very erratic
Or maybe it's my fone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.