Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand (630 Views)

Financing Our Future - Kemi Adeosun / Our Nation, Our Youths, Our Future / African Youths: Our Inactions, Our Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by tobimotors(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lets not sit and watch this politicians determine and waste our future a future they wont be part of. we need to understand that our future is now, lets grab the chance to create the change this nation crave and deserve. We cant sit and watch our dreams being turn apart. The only lessons we have learned from this nation is that you can only make it by ignoring the plea of your fellow, love and hope is a forgotten issue. How do we stop tribal war when we dont see each other as brothers the unity our leaders didnt create in us i rise up for a change today....I need more hopeful Nigerians lets make a change Yes we can
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by redsun(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
The good people got to stategize and swallow the mental terrains.They got to make sacrifices.
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by tobimotors(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
we all have to firstly understand that sacrifices aint about money you can also make sacrifices by talking to the next person beside you we cant continue getting angry about the situation without taking actions we have to get people understand we can do it. when america craved a change they went from house to house making people understand the benefit....I believe we are the generation that can bring an abrupt end to the unrest in this country
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by OmidanOjuloge: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Most Nigerian youths are busy loading oniru and elegushi smh! I don't think we are really ready to fight 4 our future.
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by tobimotors(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2012
i think i agree with you on that, most of them dont even have a dream any longer, All they crave is what they can have today irrespective of what tomorrow holds,sooner the few educated ones will be employed cause the number of youths willing to go to school is reducing gradually
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Same speech I heard from BBI and OBJ 30 years ago. sad sad
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by redsun(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Same speech I heard from BBI and OBJ 30 years ago. sad sad

So you must be methuselah?
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by tobimotors(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=redsun]

So you must be methuselah?same thing you heard from ibb and obj cause we all believe that a change is impossible we have recently had too many Nigerian youths giving up there dream at a tender age cos they find the difficult society as an excuse but if you belief you can they you will
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by redsun(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=tobimotors][/quote]

I think too much beating and oversubduing of nigerian youths as children have turned them to jellyfish without stings.The dont seem to have opinions of their on,the feel of responsibilities and directions.That is why most them only come here to ask who among the failed elders is better to lead them.
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2012
redsun:

So you must be methuselah?

You no know before?
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by redsun(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You no know before?

No.How do you manage to keep up with the conventional yarns like being nasty the way you come across sometimes?Or do you like them young?
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2012
redsun:

No.How do you manage to keep up with the conventional yarns like being nasty the way you come across sometimes?Or do you like them young?

I learned from you young ppl in this section. My puzzie may be old and wrinkly at age 47, but I can still parry like its hot.
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by redsun(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I learned from you young ppl in this section. My puzzie may be old and wrinkly at age 47, but I can still parry like its hot.

Yeah.I can tell you borrowed a leaf from african american women in that regards.Ever young.

But i think you should sound more happier most times
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2012
redsun:

Yeah.I can tell you borrowed a leaf from african american women in that regards.Ever young.

But i think you should sound more happier most times

Okay, when you smile, I'll smile.

When you laugh, I'll laugh.

When you giggle, I'll strap you up and whip that nonsense out of you.
Re: Nigerian Youths: Our Future Is In Our Hand by redsun(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Okay, when you smile, I'll smile.

When you laugh, I'll laugh.

When you giggle, I'll strap you up and whip that nonsense out of you.

I think this will be better on the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Oil Field To Start Oil Production In 2014 / Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? / One Year Memorial For Those Who Lost Their Lives In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.