Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles (13344 Views)

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by trendystuf(f): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2012

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by trendystuf(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
More tweets.

Read from down to top

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by brownlord: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
This idiot boy is beginging to talk to much
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by pheesayor(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
As I posted on the other thread
On my not inclusion to the eagles list i am not surprised. Not surprised Keshi and NFF couldn't tell me themselves. No personality!

We talk through press hahaha how come I am the only stubborn one but no ex eagles player was sent off from the team with respect

Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite me but is not saying the truth. He s still in my plans he said haha coach u no dey my plans.

To some who wanna put mouth here please act like men. When two men talk 3rd has nothing to do. So ikpeba s and the rest talk to me face2face

This is all a comedy and our poor fans are being fed with lies while they cutting the cake for them selves.

Nff spokesman told MTN he is arrogant ? I am arrogant ? Why did country's president threaten to close down our federation for two years ?

[size=20pt]Why didn't Lagerback continue with supereagles after world cup ? Chop and run was his plan and they knew it. [/size]

[size=20pt]Nigerian fans voted me nigerian player of the year during world cup qualifiers & I was a spectator in the world cup and I should be quiet? [/size]

Cos after we got olympic silver I didn't say Siasia is ready for eagles he waited till he gets the job to axe me ?

Me and Apam begged him to take Kaita in the olympic team.He told us he wants to play Efe Ambrose there who is a centre back ? Good plan

The only reason me and Siasia fell out was over kits that were not enough cos they were on sale as the olympics were on going. Shame !

A joke from the american team to us - damn brothers ! U ve been wearing this same cloths all the time men !!! ( Will give details later )

Ok that childish thing about shirt aside. WBA needed me back 4 important game and Siasia refused to let me miss a midweek friendly game ?

Were is common sense there ? The game was played in a 80000 capacity stadium with 2000 spectators. That's how important the game was !

They can't spoil my name !!!

That's when I ask my self - do we not have a team captain and federation who can tell its common sense ? And settle the matter ? Na wow oh

Then they don't invite Enyama our number one for a crucial qualifying game cos he complained about a flight or something little? Ridiculous

Then SWAN sends a letter to NFF to warn me. (Sorry about that tweet didn't mean it that way). But tell ur colleagues not to make up stories

[size=13pt]The story is getting long and I don tire. I cared a lot about the team and wasn't passive. [/size]

This might sound disrespectful but eagles had no good captain for many years. Everyone looking only after himself.
shocked shocked shocked

[size=15pt]This might sound disrespectful but eagles had no good captain for many years. Everyone looking only after himself. [/size]

After Afcon in Ghana eagles fans were satisfied with our performance and Siasia after the tournament said I will take u to the olympics

They sacked Berti Vogts after it though and just a month after that Coach Amodu took over! In his first game in charge I didn't even warm up

I had to holla at him and Amokachi his assistant and next games I played and man of the match in half games of the team that year

Whatin I do them self ? Hahahaha

Nff member just called me. Ofcos got insulted. [size=20pt]I told him I sang national anthem for ten years to be treated like this.[/size]

That's it on this. Story ended. No more talks about national team again. I ve said all I wanted. If will be tempted will go off twitter.

If all players will speak out like this, we will have a better team soon. I'm not saying Osaze is a saint but let's tackle the right people first.

13 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Hadeyeancah(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
nobody know the true story....
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by DrMoses: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
seriously,we have to save what is left of nigeria's football,this guy is trying to tell us something and they are trying to shut him up,jayjay even said it himself that there is much corruption in nff...it ws so rotten that JEG smelt it and ws on the virtue of halting nff 4 two years.
Lets all come out with 1 voice,tweeting #Osaze4Captain .nigeria football is not what the nff want but what we fans want.Capish.Stephen Keshi should learn from Jose-Casillas saga.

5 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by topsy1971: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
This boy should learn how to respect constituted authorities if he intend to be a future leader. Keshi has the mandate to win the nations' cup, and he has the exclusive right to determine and admits whoever fits into his calculations and equations. Osaze, better apologise and keep your head low. Perhaps your oga might give you a late minute consideration. Afterall you are not the only player involved. Why is Martins and Taiye not singing like you.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by topsy1971: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
This boy should learn how to respect constituted authorities if he intend to be a future leader. Keshi has the mandate to win the nations' cup, and he has the exclusive right to determine and admits whoever fits into his calculations and equations. Osaze, better apologise and keep your head low. Perhaps your oga might give you a late minute consideration. Afterall you are not the only player involved. Why is Martins and Taiye not singing like you?.
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Am seeing things...was Taye Taiwo invited? Yakubu nko? Keita??
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
There 2 sides to a story
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by crisycent: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
oSaze don't bother Ursef cos u'hv always played wit all ur heart. Don't worry d keshi will soon become former coach and u will always remain the greatest footballer nigeria eva had. He's just mad that u didn't invite him for ur wedding! Na him help u marry woman?

16 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Venchy: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Can he talk to his club side manager like that in Premiership, hell NO, he'll have no place in WEST BROMWICH .

Boy talk like an expose player and not an IGNORANT with no diplomatic sense after all this years of exposure.

Afterall you are not MESSI or RONALDO, average player like you, that's why MY dear WENGER never buys people like you.

If Nigeria is well organised , some like Osaze will have no chance at all.

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by noskeybaba: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^Dude u need to work on your english language.

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by whoelse1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Venchy: Can he talk to his club side manager like that in Premiership, hell NO, he'll have no place in WEST BROMWICH .

Boy talk like an expose player and not an IGNORANT with no diplomatic sense after all this years of exposure.

Afterall you are not MESSI or RONALDO, average player like you, that's why MY dear WENGER never buys people like you.

where is ur sense dis man... must everybody be like Messi Or Ronaldo? If you must know, those players play in a well structured system unlike Nigeria league where corruption is the order of the day.Simply because this guy is trying to tell the truth, we wan crucify am...
Nff stinksssss. Ozase gives everythinh whenever he plays for this God forsaken Nation and now he's being called all sorts of names... My broda carry on,leave dem jare

12 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by bamosagie(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Suffering & smilling, that's what left Nigeria on her knees. Osaze have the right to be heard & should be heard.
Keshi was a captain called the boss because he was charismatic & respected. That's all Osaze is asking for.
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Profidada: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Osaze has been the most consistent player for the past ten years and has earned my respect. Anything he says about our football has my support.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Siasia will just be laughing right now...
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by 1forall: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
crisycent: oSaze don't bother Ursef cos u'hv always played wit all ur heart. Don't worry d keshi will soon become former coach and u will always remain the greatest footballer nigeria eva had. He's just mad that u didn't invite him for ur wedding! Na him help u marry woman?

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Dee60: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr Osaze....why the sudden interest to play for Nigeria? We thought the country was not worth your time!

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by boolet: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Truth is: he was very loyal from the start, we know that; his ego began to play, we saw that; and now he's sober, we all can sense that.

grin
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Cleanman(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
noskeybaba: ^^Dude u need to work on your english language.
hahaha...does he need to speak british english b4 you understand his drift?....the dude is making huge money and you my friend is rotting away in naija with your fake "i sabi speak oyinbo pass" certificate...

9 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Emalachi(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Profidada: Osaze has been the most consistent player for the past ten years and has earned my respect. Anything he says about our football has my support.
nawa ooo
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Effwazobia: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Venchy: Can he talk to his club side manager like that in Premiership, hell NO, he'll have no place in WEST BROMWICH .

If Nigeria is well organised , some like Osaze will have no chance at all.

Why can't you people read between the lines here. This guy is trying to tell us something, and you guys are busy shutting him down. The man is bold enough to speak up, something that is hardly ever done in the national team. This is why nigeria (yes lowercase n) will always remain a 5hit hole. People like you will never let people speak up about injustices in that damn country

5 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Delible(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dont worry Osaze. Time of failure is January. By February 2013, Super eagles will definately have a new coach.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by linearity: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why refer to the fans as "Poor Fans"? I might be wrong, but it is some what condescending and shows arrogance on his part.....
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Emalachi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
vist it 2day http//isuccessbase.info/newbrowser.htm
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Ibangap(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Johnsonifeoluwa: There 2 sides to a story
Actually in dis case der r 3 sides 2 it; osaze's side, nff/keshi's side nd d truthful side. Lets keep watching nd listening.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by farunaenebi: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]This is absolutely nonsence from osasie,he is telling us all these stories simply because he is excluded from d list.get out na now u won talk.08178704656
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by 1forall: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
To those people questioning whether Osaze can 'behave' like this at WBA, lemme ask, do you think Steve Clarke at WBA would behave as childishly as Keshi appears to be doing now?

Sir Alex Ferguson recently said at a lecture to Harvard academics that dropped players deserve to be told personally and not left to find out when the final teamsheet is released. See Sir Alex Ferguson reveals secrets of his success to Harvard academics

A good coach needs to know how to manage his players' egos. I think Osaze may have taken it better if Keshi at least pretended to respect him a little by telling him before it got on the news.

A vocal player like Osaze would continue to find it hard to thrive in the national team as long as corruption remains in the NFF, heck the NFF itself is an illegal entity lol!

I support Osaze because he's bold enough to stand/speak up for what he believes in - it's an attribute many of us Nigerians need to develop.

7 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Keemz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
There may be some truth in what Osaze has said
Re: Odemwingie Tweets About His Exclusion From Super Eagles by Effwazobia: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
1forall: To those people questioning whether Osaze can 'behave' like this at WBA, lemme ask, do you think Steve Clarke at WBA would behave as childishly as Keshi appears to be doing now?

Sir Alex Ferguson recently said at a lecture to Harvard academics that dropped players deserved to be told personally, and not left to find out when the final teamsheet is released. See Sir Alex Ferguson reveals secrets of his success to Harvard academics

A good coach needs to know how to manage his players' egos. I think Osaze may have taken it better if Keshi at least pretended to respect him a little by telling him before it got on the news.

A vocal player like Osaze would continue to find it hard to thrive in the national team as long as corruption remains in the NFF, heck the NFF itself is an illegal entity lol!

I support Osaze because he's bold enough to stand/speak up for what he believes in - it's an attribute many of us Nigerians need to develop.

Thanks you so much my brother, particularly for the bolded parts

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] / Indigenous Igbo Rapper Tidinz Run Mad In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.