Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV (729 Views)

Work Ongoing On Nsukka/opi Road-pics / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Faced With Severe Criticism, Sanusi To Donate To Christmas Day Bomb Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by saganuwa: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Help donate to this wonderful thing the governor is doing. What a better way to end the year by giving.
Re: Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by saganuwa: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Imo account. 1012946724 zenith bank
Re: Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by demmy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
So na begging dem dey do now? I thought ibos own everything.
Re: Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by saganuwa: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Moderator pls let people know!
Re: Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by geeez: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
These Igbo people are mega clowns. Just can't come to terms with this joke of the century
Re: Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
I knew I'd see the likes of these guys "geez" and co, as soon as I saw the topic. I just hope you guyz get paid for being a total nuisance of sorts. Why you harbour so much hate against a group of individual, I dunno. Its obvious ur hate cums 4rm jealous. Don't try to deny it cos its true. I hope dere's a reward for this new found hobby of yours. I bet you are chritians as well...seems your priest aren't doing enough.
Re: Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by geeez: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
liberty300: I knew I'd see the likes of these guys "geez" and co, as soon as I saw the topic. I just hope you guyz get paid for being a total nuisance of sorts. Why you harbour so much hate against a group of individual, I dunno. Its obvious ur hate cums 4rm jealous. Don't try to deny it cos its true. I hope dere's a reward for this new found hobby of yours. I bet you are chritians as well...seems your priest aren't doing enough.

Jealously? My father is from Lagos and my mum from Oyo. I'm 100% Yoruba. Can't be jealous of anyone or thing from Yiboland or a state that begs dude. What is there to be envious of? Can an American envy a Pakistani?
Re: Pls Help Donate To Gov. Rochas Donation Ongoing On TV by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wwooww! That is how you think? I didn't know I was talking to a child. You see a goverenor begging but I see a governor desperate to develop his state. Desperate enough that he'll do anything to develop his state. All my yrs, ma favorite quote has been "stoop low to conquer". If seeking funds to develop his state is a neccesity, so b it. The comparism you usedd is also funny. I bet you are refering to east as Pakistan. Lol. That concludes you have not been to the east then. And...oh, it is spelt igbo..just thought I'd help you out. I love the eastern part, south south, lagos and abuja...if you av been around nigeria, you'll undastand why I said that

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor, Idris Wada Discharged From Hospital / Inspection Of The Akanu Ibiam International Airport In Enugu St / Grand Inga: The 40,000 MW Power Plant That Could Transform Central Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.