Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend (17659 Views)

Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Davido's US Based Girlfriend Sira Kante Calls It Quit After His Baby Drama / Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Tinyemeka(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2012
ogugua88: I can see where she's coming from. Often times, partners/spouses of celebrities have to give up their casual lives to fit into the celebrity's lifestyle. His millions and fame didn't appear to faze her. She still likes being a humble small-town girl. Kudos to her.

Don't like the way she dissected and scattered every itty-bitty detail of their dates and trips. Like she was gossiping with a friend. Some things could have been left off the pages of the newspaper. Bolt for one would cherish privacy.

And she referred to their cuisine in Jamaica as basically "rice and peas". That is downright deprecatory if you'd ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by mrkels(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2012
All I can say is she wanted her lil version of fame and now she's got it and all the attention she desires by breaking up with him and saying a whole story about it. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2012
I've never read anything more dumb. She had to run to the press to CLAIM that she "dumped" Usain Bolt? So that she would steal some of his fame as 'The girl who dumped Usain Bolt'? Or what? Lol. The whole story is nonsensical for so many reasons. The sort of girl that would genuinely break up (not "dump" ) with Usain Bolt for any real/self-respecting reason is the sort that would NEVER run to the sleazy tabloids to narrate the whys and wherefores - with condiments and ingredients for that matter. Attention-seeking, fame-seeking slut is what she is. I also blame Usain Bolt for giving her enough attention to start overrating her own importance.

This is one more reason why guys that are 'blessed' enough should never give any woman the opportunity to 'use them to shine'. . . ontop matter wey concern love/puzzy and all that worthless bullshyt. The man often never really has nothing to gain apart from dime-a-dozen puzzy; on the other hand the woman always has plenty to gain - money, fun, freebies, fame (by association), etc.

5 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Tinyemeka: Don't like the way she dissected and scattered every itty-bitty detail of their dates and trips. Like she was gossiping with a friend. Some things could have been left off the pages of the newspaper. Bolt for one would cherish privacy.

And she referred to their cuisine in Jamaica as basically "rice and peas". That is downright deprecatory if you'd ask me.

Yeah, she talked too much. It was an interesting read though lol.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by TableLeg(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Big deal undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2012
(Sings)........If people dont talk about you.....you are nobody........
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2012
uzoexcel: what part of uk u deyd ones here r kinda anti-black embarassed

London... I know what you're saying, many of them don't like Africans lol..

I'm not a proper African, though - so I get a pass all the time...
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by claremont(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2012
He is better off without her anyway. I wonder what made him break up with the white girl and go for this attention-seeking c^nt in the first place. . .

At the end of the day, he is still making his millions with females flocking over him; while the only achievement she can boast of is having her story splashed on the front page of a newspaper whose readership is made up mostly of benefit claimants and scroungers.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 24, 2012
cap28: hmmm - i dont beleive this story for a second - is she saying she would rather remain in dead dartford, kent than spend her time jetting around the world with this guy?

[size=28pt]she probably got to jamaica and found out that she couldnt compete with the legion of women that he has access to over there and decided not to take it any further[/size]

gbam!! I am jamo and trust me that is EXACTLY what happened lol.
Usain Bolt is a wh0re. grin I've seen so many local pictures of him with local girls getting freaky in the dances. That man knows nothing of settling down but I must say, when he picks them, he picks good ones!! All of his known exes are HAWT!!

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Meegadough: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Don't like the way she dissected and scattered every itty-bitty detail of their dates and trips. Like she was gossiping with a friend. Some things could have been left off the pages of the newspaper. Bolt for one would cherish privacy.

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Dextra(f): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
That man behind Usain Bolt is sexy as heck
I totally agree with you! Look at his dimples! Mehn!!! shocked
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Meegadough: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2012
ho'! Usain bolt begged you for your number and bombarded you with text messages? That you are what?
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Meegadough: 1:14am On Dec 24, 2012
That's why is not gud to date a street girl. Jst use and dump 'em.They belong in the gutter. Nonsense!
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
That man behind Usain Bolt is sexy as heck

yeah he's a cutie..even the one in the green jacket. cool

PROUD-IGBO:
Well it's clear he likes lite-skinned girls.

ummm....he's dated chicks of all complexions.
in fact the chick he was with in '08 during the olympics was dark skinned.

^^they were together since they were like 14 lol
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by hustleranthem(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2012
Dextra:
I totally agree with you! Look at his dimples! Mehn!!! shocked
so na dimples una dey go for now?? SMH smiley
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Gaius667: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2012
ashmanpolo: Why won't she dump him when i just heard a BREAKING NEWS: "Usain Bolt is already in 2013" lol

This is perhaps the most hilarious of comments. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Kzinne: 1:51am On Dec 24, 2012
claremont: He is better off without her anyway. I wonder what made him break up with the white girl and go for this attention-seeking c^nt in the first place. . .

At the end of the day, he is still making his millions with females flocking over him; while the only achievement she can boast of is having her story splashed on the front page of a newspaper whose readership is made up mostly of benefit claimants and scroungers.
and so u r one of d benefit claimants and scroungers since u just 'read' d story. nonsense
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by pazienza(m): 2:03am On Dec 24, 2012
cap28: hmmm - i dont beleive this story for a second - is she saying she would rather remain in dead dartford, kent than spend her time jetting around the world with this guy?

she probably got to jamaica and found out that she couldnt compete with the legion of women that he has access to over there and decided not to take it any further
This makes sense.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by kandiikane(m): 2:10am On Dec 24, 2012
This doesn't make sense at all.

She obviously knew bolt's celeb status before going on dates with him so why the sudden change of mind?

Abeg, forget this down to earth bullshyt,"ohh, I don't want this lifestyle, it's filled with a mansion, diamonds, travels to anywhere I want, shopping, designer etc."

Pleassse!

1. Either she was never attracted to him in the first place. She just went out with him for his status, monies etc and did not take it seriously only to realise it was getting serious when bolt introduced her to the family.

2. Something happened in jamaica. Some bad belle people discouraged her.

3. Unlikely but possible- she went off with the guy behind bolt.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by vislabraye(m): 2:19am On Dec 24, 2012
She wants to live a quiet life yet she has aired her details on a tabloid.
The way I'm seeing it, she may aspire to be a WAG instead. Let her stop acting virtuous jare.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 24, 2012
She is Kinda Fine though. For some reason i was expecting a Plain Jane before i walked in here.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by huninaija(f): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Very interesting read. She came to the conclusion that she wouldn't be happy in a long-distance relationship and decided it was best they go there separate ways. How many women will be able to do that today? Especially with a man that's got the kind of wealth and fame usain bolt has, i can boldly say not many. She didn't need to give so much information about there relationship tho, she could have kept it light and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 24, 2012

she probably got to jamaica and found out that she couldnt compete with the legion of women that he has access to over there and decided not to take it any further

Bro., she left because she can't live in Jamaica, trust me.. grin
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by kandiikane(m): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: Very interesting read. She came to the conclusion that she wouldn't be happy in a long-distance relationship and decided it was best they go there separate ways. How many women will be able to do that today? Especially with a man that's got the kind of wealth and fame usain bolt has, i can boldly say not many. She didn't need to give so much information about there relationship tho, she could have kept it light and simple.

She's met better after hooking with bolt.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: She is Kinda Fine though. For some reason i was expecting a Plain Jane before i walked in here.

Fo' real?

But she's light skin? Something you find aversive. cry cry
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Features are somewhat full though....

Then again not really....

I mean she isn't really touching these Ivorian and Ghanaian Goddesses from the culture section right...but she's ight.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: Features are somewhat full though....

Then again not really....

I mean she isn't really touching these Ivorian and Ghanaian Goddesses from the culture section right...but she's ight.

Look at you! You didn't even deny my remark.

So you find light-skin women aversive?

Not good, buddy.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by HARDDON: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Haw common Nikki twikky! That cudnt be All? Can't a broda @ tha very least get d main jeck y you gas to go?

Too stuck in your shallow mentality that this big upgrade leap just seem too real? And you knock yaself in and outa this wild?

And Y d f wud you not have a lil chit chat with your man and see tru his plans first? Wot if he had planned to move ova to England so he cud be with you?

Women and their selfish fish brain! Always putting the cart before da horse. Now itz not that he is doing d Iyanya(cheating) but long distance and dere is a whole lota cash to crash?

I do knw you wud live to regret this poor lil tin .
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2012
People are mean sha. Even if she did date and dump him, so what? It's because she's a woman right? Smh.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by kandiikane(m): 3:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 24, 2012
I find Lightskin Women Easier To Date and Get Along with.

I am more attracted to Darker Women because i find them more challenging and their beauty more exotic.

Beautiful Lightskin Chiqs are usually more secure in their beauty, So they are easier to deal with.

But Easier can also Translate into More Boring.

I enjoy a challenge.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Any responsible girl would dump that dude for his uncanny nature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat / "Queen" - Simi Stuns For International Womens Day (photos) / Speed Darlington And Vic O Fight Over Music Collaboration That Went Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.