Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend (17752 Views)

Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Davido's US Based Girlfriend Sira Kante Calls It Quit After His Baby Drama / Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by shizzle11(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Silly excuse! Why did it take her this long to realise she can't cope with his lifestyle. Doesn't she know someone of Usain Bolt's status will always be globe-trotting? And why did it take her first visit to Jamaica to come up with her silly excuses? I take her excuses with a pinch of salt. Her visit to †ђξ reggae country obviously opened her eye to something which she isn't telling
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Acecube(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Well, I wish him a ''SPEEDY'' recovery....as for meagan, she knew the world was unaware of their relationship and if bolt decides to call it off himself she wouldn't get the limelight she craves for... So she did it herself. now she gets to be known as the lady who, Broke the world record breaker's heart....
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by preeky: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Am sure its Usain bolt who considered dumping her and she had to be preactive she is just being brave,I would fantasize to have such an accomplished dude in ma life.As correctly said something serious happened in Jamaica or the girls are way too hot and sexy for her,So if usain meets me on the runway we will hook up cos it seems all i need is ten min an adventure with him
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by usdane: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
but why cant't Usain Bolt himself relocate to the UK to stay with the girl if he truly loves her?
Afterall he's a star...he's not gonna find it hard
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by davida222(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

Nigerian girls don't dump millionaires.
help me tell am oh... the guy stil they lean a 9ja girl dump a millionaire?? u most be kiddin
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by preeky: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
UK girl indeed!Thank you Megan we dint want a polluted bloodline on bolt juniors who might not be able to sprint/plenty pretty girls allover jamaica na pick one and pass on the legacy to offsprings
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Denn:

WAEC requires an essay of around 450 words. How did you manage that?
na 9ja we dey nah, abi no know?
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by NovusHomo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Her honesty is rare and touching. She could have kept him, had him buy flight tickets, a house in England... and then dumped him. This is what I get from the story.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Kinkinatus(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lucky him! Time to move on like a bolt anyway...
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by HARDDON: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
ogugua88: People are mean sha. Even if she did date and dump him, so what? It's because she's a woman right? Smh.

Oh puleez! You can do beta dan that .

Just hate it wen you guys get too selfish, f'ing self centered . Den dey turn arnd and quote d statuesque: cos she's a woman
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 25, 2012
No tears for the speed demon,lightning bolt.He'll get another in a flash.But I salute the lady's courage.
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by DinhoMVP: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2012
I swear NO NAIJA GIRL will ever split wt Bolt for dese reasons...if him like mk him live for mars dstance cn neva b a problem abi na the celeb status...dats d main atraction!!
Re: Usain Bolt Dumped By UK-Based Girlfriend by Nozzle(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2012
common gul, whats all the details for?. She should have told us how they f'ked!. crazy b1.tch!!! In this global age, super-star models, beauty queens, celebrities are living anywhere and everywhere (thanks to love, money and fame) this disillusioned lass is complaining of distance, what a flimsy excuse!. She isnt telling the truth, i think this is not ordinary, the press probably used her to get into U-Bolt, pperhaps looking for his magic wand! lol Well a very strong message to U-bolt, beware of delilahs...ask mike tyson and tiger woods, they'll tell u the rest of the story.

U-bolt self fall my hand, this cloned killjoy leave you, you begin beg!

I eat only rice and peas..thunder fire your ynash!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson & Hubby Shut Down Marriage Crash Rumour With New Loved Up Video / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe / Seun Kuti Tells Religious Leaders To Stop Praying For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.