Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,601 members, 7,865,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Who Will Answer This Question About Okada Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Answer This Question About Okada Ban (440 Views)

Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes / Okada Ban In Delta Starts Today / Lagos Threatens Total Okada Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Answer This Question About Okada Ban by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
With the menace of Okada and reckless driving ,the many accidents and deaths associated,I wholeheartedly endorse it's ban as taxi
Okada has caused caused an untold number of amputations and morbidity,with their dare devil weaving in and out iof traffic.
But I always wondered what happens to families that have Okada as their family vehicle,are they banned from riding it?
Growing up I had an aunt whose husband was a school teacher and he had a motorcycle CD 175 and that was how they got around
Does Okada ban in several cities affect people like this?
How do the authorities differentiate between a family Okada and a commuter Okada?
Is it proper to ban them too?

(1) (Reply)

When Will The Bombing In The Far-north Stop? / Attention Needed Mr President / Buhari: Don't Expect Miracle But Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.