Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (187824 Views)

Gur People Of Burkina, Mali, Cote D'ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy: Hayi so when they say Bhete of Gagnoa ain't Bhete, does that mean it's like a mix of languages since u can understand Kouya, Neyo, Godie, and Dida?
And are the Dida only very close to the Bhete of Gagnoa?

It is said that Kouya people are a mix of Gouro and Bhete? What do u think about it?

so if Bhete of Soubre is the real one, what about Issia, Guiberoua?
And what kind of Bhete daloa and Saioua speak

it's just because they don't understand, they say it's too different of their bhete, maybe bhete of gagnoa is a mix of languages, en faite ns sommes un pont entre les voisin kru du littorale (godié, neyo, dida) and the others bhete, and bete de gagnoa is very very close of dida especially dida of lakota is the same language no difference!!! for the kouya, yes they are the mix of bhete and gouro culture, but they language is very close to bhete(parce que je les comprend sans difficulté), bhete of soubre is real, issia bhete is not very different of daloa bhete, and for the guiberoua i don't know because i don't know them very well, daloa and saioua is not the same, saioua can understand issia but not very well daloa
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

ahaha can u imagine someone calling and yelling Toua Pli in some random Baoule village, na waaa
this has to be smthg smh
loool je te dis grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

ahaha let say la femme ivoirienne est belle grin

but the Agni were our Kangah tongue
Yes!!! la femme ivo est magnifique cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225:
it's just because they don't understand, they say it's too different of their bhete, maybe bhete of gagnoa is a mix of languages, en faite ns sommes un pont entre les voisin kru du littorale (godié, neyo, dida) and the others bhete, and bete de gagnoa is very very close of dida especially dida of lakota is the same language no difference!!! for the kouya, yes they are the mix of bhete and gouro culture, but they language is very close to bhete(parce que je les comprend sans difficulté), bhete of soubre is real, issia bhete is not very different of daloa bhete, and for the guiberoua i don't know because i don't know them very well, daloa and saioua is not the same, saioua can understand issia but not very well daloa

aaaah this real thing bugs me noowww, why Soubre is real and the others not too real undecided
For Gagnoa now i understand why, u ve been influenced by other cultures....but why Issia ain't real, gotta tell mon tonton he is a fake Bhete grin
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 28, 2012
Drogba is from Gagnoa rigth?

And also do the surnames differ according to the region? When U hear Logbo for example, can u tell what kind of Bhete the person is?
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

aaaah this real thing bugs me noowww, why Soubre is real and the others not too real undecided
For Gagnoa now i understand why, u ve been influenced by other cultures....but why Issia ain't real, gotta tell mon tonton he is a fake Bhete grin
because soubre c'est le point de depart des bhete( leur langue est tres peu influencer voir pas du tout par leurs voisins) c'est une des explications, ur tonton is a fake bhete loool,je plaisante, apres les bhete de soubré c'est eux (ils ont une forte culture aussi), mais bon certains auteurs qui ont travailler sur les bhete disent aussi les bhete d'issia, mais la plupart disent que ce sont les bhetes de soubré les real qui sont propagés ensuite
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy: Drogba is from Gagnoa rigth?

And also do the surnames differ according to the region? When U hear Logbo for example, can u tell what kind of Bhete the person is?
Drogba is from guiberoua il est de la tribu des dia (il ya 2 tribu a guiberoua) and yes the surnames differ according to the region, logbo is issia bhete name, barouan daloa name and gnali gagnoa name for example but we have some name in common like sery, djedje etc...
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: because soubre c'est le point de depart des bhete( leur langue est tres peu influencer voir pas du tout par leurs voisins) c'est une des explications, ur tonton is a fake bhete loool,je plaisante, apres les bhete de soubré c'est eux (ils ont une forte culture aussi), mais bon certains auteurs qui ont travailler sur les bhete disent aussi les bhete d'issia, mais la plupart disent que ce sont les bhetes de soubré les real qui sont propagés ensuite

AAh ok I understand now, so Angelo Busta is a real Bhete and U r a fake Bhete grin grin grin
je rigole tongue tongue
aya, today i learned a lot, that's cool, i knew there are different types of Bhete but didn't know the difference was that much
So if Gagnoa and Dida of Lakota are the same, that's means u are Dida
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2012
drogba j'hesite entre dia et dri pour sa tribu, je sais plus mais a guiberia il ya 2 tribu donc c'est pas compliqué
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

AAh ok I understand now, so Angelo Busta is a real Bhete and U r a fake Bhete grin grin grin
je rigole tongue tongue
aya, today i learned a lot, that's cool, i knew there are different types of Bhete but didn't know the difference was that much
So if Gagnoa and Dida of Lakota are the same, that's means u are Dida
loool je dirai qu'on est un groupe ethnic et non une ethnie (les bétés ça n'existait pas avant la colonisation, c'est une création coloniale, plein d'auteur le disent, ils existaient des peuples mais ce n'etait pas une ethnie), je content de t'avoir fais decouvrir plein de chose grin loool maybe i'm dida or dida are bhete wink
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: Drogba is from guiberoua il est de la tribu des dia (il ya 2 tribu a guiberoua) and yes the surnames differ according to the region, logbo is issia bhete name, barouan daloa name and gnali gagnoa name for example but we have some name in common like sery, djedje etc...

Gnihanouuua hannn! kk I am gonna enumerate a few names and u ll tell me their origins

I suppose every type of Bhete can have the name: Sery, Digbeu, Gnahore, Bailly cause they are the most common

How about:

Zadi
Galliet
Papouet
Koudou
Kpokpa
Balliet
Zouzou
Goude
Groguhet
Apali
Dahiet
Souagnon
Dacoury
Zahui
Domoraud
Padaud
Dali
Kipre
Gneto
Boli
Droubly
So Isabelle Beke is Bhete? I always thought she was Agni
What about Prisca Marceleney? Do u know her?
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: loool je dirai qu'on est un groupe ethnic et non une ethnie (les bétés ça n'existait pas avant la colonisation, c'est une création coloniale, plein d'auteur le disent, ils existaient des peuples mais ce n'etait pas une ethnie), je content de t'avoir fais decouvrir plein de chose grin loool maybe i'm dida or dida are bhete wink

ah c'est clair, it's like the Wobe and Guere are the same people but they got those 2 different names from colonization, their real name is We
en tout cas thanks for all the info ivo kiss
j'apprecie vraiment smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

Gnihanouuua hannn! kk I am gonna enumerate a few names and u ll tell me their origins

I suppose every type of Bhete can have the name: Sery, Digbeu, Gnahore, Bailly cause they are the most common

How about:

Zadi all bhete, same like amani chez les baoulés
Galliet
Papouet soubre bhete
Koudou gagnoa bhete, godié, dida
Kpokpa
Balliet
Zouzou i think gagnoa (ça doit etre un dimunitif de zouzouko)
Goude guiberoua bhete
Groguhet issia bhete
Apali gagnoa bhete
Dahiet gagnoa bhete
Souagnon gagnoa bhete
Dacoury gagnoa bhete and dida
Zahui gagnoa (they love this name ooooh)
Domoraud gagnoa bhete and dida
Padaud issia bhete
Dali gagnoa bhete
Kipre daloa bhete
Gneto gagnoa bhete
Boli gagnoa bhete
Droubly daloa bete in gagnoa we say droubry
So Isabelle Beke is Bhete? I always thought she was Agni, Beke is Daloa but not popular
What about Prisca Marceleney? Do u know her?
i know her but i don't know if she is bhete
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2012
aah ok, nice! wink

I wonder what Marceleney is tho,

she looks Agni, maybe she is Appolo/Nzema, cuz sometimes they do have those names ending by ey: Niamekey, Amley...

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy: aah ok, nice! wink

I wonder what Marceleney is tho, she looks Agni, maybe she is Appolo, cuz sometimes they do have those names ending by ey: Niamekey, Amley...
elle doit etre appolo, je vais essayer de me renseigner mais je crois qu'elle est akan parce qu'elle a une beauté akan

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy: aah ok, nice! wink

I wonder what Marceleney is tho,

i love her, she is a good actress
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: elle doit etre appolo, je vais essayer de me renseigner mais je crois qu'elle est akan parce qu'elle a une beauté akan

yea her face is very very Akan, she is among the few people u can't mistake for another ethnic group
skin, cheeksbones, face structure, lips and eyes. Typical Akan chick

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: i love her, she is a good actress

yea she is awesome smiley

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 28, 2012
I know this is totally random, but i was lookin for some vid of prisca marceleney but i found prisca elastik indeed
see how she gained so much weight shocked
but she is still flexible, she dance good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk9aGou5_2Q

And see Paty she lost weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YZ-Cl0h2F0

These are 2 Bhete beauties Prisca Ibo and Patricia Zegbe, they both dance for oudy 1er

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGiz4mr8W9g

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy: I know this is totally random, but i was lookin for some vid of prisca marceleney but i found prisca elastik indeed
see how she gained so much weight shocked
but she is still flexible, she dance good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk9aGou5_2Q

And see Paty she lost weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YZ-Cl0h2F0

These are 2 Bhete beauties Prisca Ibo and Patricia Zegbe, they both dance for oudy 1er
looool yako toi qui cherchait prisca marceleney tu es tombé sur prisca elastic grin grin grin grin grin grin
the girl in the first video is better
la 3 video, me rappele les fêtes, on danser sur cette zik mais pas aussi bien que les filles la grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGiz4mr8W9g
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: looool yako toi qui cherchait prisca marceleney tu es tombé sur prisca elastic
the girl in the first video is better
la 3 video, me rappele les fêtes, on danser sur cette zik mais pas aussi bien que les filles la

grin grin grin loool when i saw the vid i forgot what i was looking for

it's true Prisca dance better than Pat, but Pat improved a lot, don't u see she was not that good in the 3rd vid (red shirt/yellow pant)
la 3eme vid je maitrise trop cool
And Oudy sounds more congolese, what happened

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

grin grin grin loool when i saw the vid i forgot what i was looking for

it's true Prisca dance better than Pat, but Pat improved a lot, don't u see she was not that good in the 3rd vid (red shirt/yellow pant)
la 3eme vid je maitrise trop cool
And Oudy sounds more congolese, what happened
that why i'm fed up about coupe decale, it's like a fake ndombolo
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: that why i'm fed up about coupe decale, it's like a fake ndombolo

yea i hear u wink
but did u hear ketebo?
Na ketebo is the real deeeal grin
check out his azonto step 3:15 kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr0orGS-5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCZRdrIdJQo

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 28, 2012
@ Syb look this vid, it's tatiana rojo alias amou tati (she is bete), she is very very funny, elle est connu ici en france

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CybyLTMEO4o
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

yea i hear u wink
but did u here ketebo?
Na ketebo is the real deeeal grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr0orGS-5g
si si je connais, j'aime bien, en plus le gars ds la vid dance trop bien, les ivos sont trop fort, on a fini avec créativité

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: @ Syb look this vid, it's tatiana rojo alias amou tati (she is bete), she is very very funny, elle est connu ici en france

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CybyLTMEO4o

looolz she is insane grin grin
this is the first time i ve seen her, she is very good,
i prefer her to shirley soaugnon
but Claudia Tagbo is the best
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: si si je connais, j'aime bien, en plus le gars ds la vid dance trop bien, les ivos sont trop fort, on a fini avec créativité

Eh comment! ya pas l'homme pr ns cool

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy:

looolz she is insane grin grin
this is the first time i ve seen her, she is very good,
i prefer her to shirley soaugnon
but Claudia Tagbo is the best
si si même avis que toi, shirley souagnon la elle vaut rien (enfin j'aime pas), Claudia is the best she is very funny!!! tatiana is good actress but not really a good humorist
Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: si si même avis que toi, shirley souagnon la elle vaut rien (enfin j'aime pas), Claudia is the best she is very funny!!! tatiana is good actress but not really a good humorist

oohh is she an actress? let me check her out
Claudia is crazy, une vrai folle quoi
Shirley sense of humour is more for european folks, seriously she dun make me laugh undecided

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 28, 2012
Sysy: So this is her: Tatiana Rojo, she is cute

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjLhvEBqGDRf5d0znVj3T71vScuemnLHUn0TUeedQbG5ya08MiWXje2qYS[/img]
[img]http://www.africafilms.tv/medias/4/10/94/@/1094_full_Tatiana_Rojo_Nb.jpg[/img]
yes shee is most beautifull than shirley and claudia, i'll post some picture of her

1 Like

Re: Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 28, 2012
ivorian225: yes shee is most beautifull than shirley and claudia, i'll post some picture of her

Yup she is very pretty, Bhete woman are so beautiful
arguably the most beautiful women in CIV wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (54) (Reply)

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Ònkà Yorùbá: Numbers And Numbering System In Yorùbá / 20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses(With Direct English Translations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.