Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Are Cotonuo Cars Very Cheap? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Cotonuo Cars Very Cheap? (17956 Views)

Cars On Google Trader Very Cheap . How Real?? / What Is The Difference Between Pre-ordered Cars From Abroad & Cars From Cotonuo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Cotonuo Cars Very Cheap? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
[quote author=elissacars

You clearly have zero information about how things works, all people that dont have knowlegde says a thing is bad. Ask instead get information talk after !!

Let me explain :

1 saloon car is between 400-450 K Naira clearence in Lagos Port. the transport is slightly higher to Lagos then Cotonou.
If there comes 100 cars with one shipp to Lagos there come 1000 to Cotonou.
Which means in Cotonou the market is big and the prices down, In lagos one person brings 10 cars he want 1000 dollar profit eich one,
In cotonou they bring 100 they want 200-300 dollar profit.

So lets calculate : 1 camry worth 400,000 naira

Lagos: 400,000 Naira for the car, 150,000 transport, 400,000 clereance 150,000 profit importer total : 1,1 MILLION

Cotonou : 400,000 Naira for the car, 120,000 transport, 135,000 clearence, 200,000 nigerian border custom duties, 50,000 profit Total : 905 K

My friend first learn, get real facts then you talk !![/quote]
Re: Why Are Cotonuo Cars Very Cheap? by Jaafarhachem: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
I am Car dealer in Cotonou Car market i have big showroom there.

HERE IS THE TRUTH !!!

Cotonou is 1000 times bigger market for cars then Nigeria, Cotonou is Transit for all the counties around.
If a shipp has 10 cars for Lagos it has 100 for Cotonou. We car dealers in Cotonou sell mutch and fast we wanr 200-300 dollar profit.
The people in Nigeria have less cars and want minimum 1000 dollar profit.
All the cars in Nigeria are From UK all is converted, or from america ALL cars are accident cars.
Cotonou is the biggest market for europeen car which is the best cars in the world.
But Nigerian Agents destroys our work, they come top cotonou but cars that was damaged in the transport and fix it in cotonou and scam people in Nigeria.
This is the truth the Nigerians scams their own people, We i cotonou dont scam anybody !!!

My advise , go to Cotonou by yourself dont send any brookers agents, come by yourself see whats cotonou our about then you ALL will understand what i mean.

There is a lot of american importers that tries to talk shit about cotonou to gaing their own bussines, shame on you.

They all but accident cars in USA, our cars from UK converted.

Please people dont listen to all bullshit what all is trying to tell.

Come to cotonou then you will all understand that the problem is not Cotonou , the problem is Nigerian people coming to cotonou and making scams !!

I can happely help anyone thats needs help to show that what i am telling is not BULLSHIT as all of the other people writing on this side
Re: Why Are Cotonuo Cars Very Cheap? by delawal: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Jaafar.hachem.Hw much can i get toyota camry 2009 or 2008 model in cotonou now
Re: Why Are Cotonuo Cars Very Cheap? by Jaafarhachem: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
delawal: @Jaafar.hachem.Hw much can i get toyota camry 2009 or 2008 model in cotonou now
please email me on. jaafar.hachem@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) / 6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / V4 And V6 Engines - Why Nigerians are Running Away From V6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.