Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

ok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ok (1129 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 24, 2012
Ok
Re: ok by valicious1(m): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2012
And u ran to nairaland by 12.49am disturbing my sleep wit dis joke? angry

1 Like

Re: ok by bodejohn(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2012
@OP
I once saw a man unrinating by the roadside in Europe, Czech Republic to be precise.
While I am not saying the shameless act of that man is justified, we need to really stop all this oyinbo mentality.
They are humans too and they also falter in little things.
Re: ok by nuclearboy(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2012
@OP:

2 things

1. Where there is no law, there is no crime

2. When in Rome, you do as the Romans do

Nigerians don't give a damn anymore
Re: ok by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2012
valicious1: And u ran to nairaland by 12.49am disturbing my sleep wit dis joke? angry
lol sorry for disturbing your sleep,i was only disturbed about the way we nigerians are fast degenerating to animals.meanwhile it wasn't a joke neither did i run to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: ok by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=bodejohn]@OP
I once saw a man unrinating by the roadside in Europe, Czech Republic to be precise.
While I am not saying the shameless act of that man is justified, we need to really stop all this oyinbo mentality.
now sad
Re: ok by Sunofgod(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2012
That'sone of the few benefits of being in Nigeria - you can pis.s anywhere with impunity
Re: ok by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2012
e be like piss never catch this guy well well grin grin grin

If piss hol you ehn, guy you piss for cup troway d cup.

Ohh wait.. Sorry in Nigeria, people drink a lot of water unlike here where it's pop and juice and all that nonsense! In 9ja, it's water water water water and more water during the day. So piss dey hol people well well...
Re: ok by pleep(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2013
I agree with you that this is disgusting behavior... however i think you were being quite a voyuer.

You wanted to take a picture, r u sure u are not as perverted as he is?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Discoveres New Cure For HIV/AIDS / Over 200 Hangers-on Accompanied Jonathan To AU Summit / South West Has Largest Cannabis Farm In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.