Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners (7856 Views)

Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners / Dv 2007 Lottery Winners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
abosedekolawole: can someone tell us the courses that are in need in us
@ gunners 4u....Amen o
@ abosedekolawole.the few i know are...
Accounting
nursing
medicine
engineer
computer analyst
info tech.etc
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ojdollars(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
The Best State in The US of A to get a Job faster is the State Of Texas... My Wife work at AT&T and currently they are employing people. If you leave in Texas and a very responsible Nigerian, I can get her to reference you as an employee there who knows you. That's the best way or you can apply yourself. Currently, there are so much Job in Texas. with your Phone number and I will reach you. I think is time for me to start helping Nigerians looking for a Job in America... I live in Irving, Texas... There are too many jobs here, construction Jobs that pays almost 18 dollars an hr and gives more hours if you want.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=abosedekolawole] can someone tell us the courses that are in need in us[/ quote]

There’s a mismatch between the jobs that are available, and the skill needed and that is why the country is facing a kind of structural unemployment,I will advice even if you got a menial job to start with,go back to school and study an high tech related courses IT career cut across every isles:Medicals,Manufacturing,social sciences,law.....,one thing I discovered is that you rarely find Indians doing menial jobs they are just fantastic when it comes to handling IT.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Adesoji has said it all
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ojdollars(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
The first thing is to establish yourself before going back to school. Is not about where you acquire your degree, is about the favor of God in your life. Before I finally sign off this forum for today, I will share this thread with you all for more Job information and where to make a good start.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142956/state-texas-important-information-inside

https://www.nairaland.com/1142974/relocate-state-texas
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by abosedekolawole(f): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
ojdollars: The first thing is to establish yourself before going back to school. Is not about where you acquire your degree, is about the favor of God in your life. Before I finally sign off this forum for today, I will share this thread with you all for more Job information and where to make a good start.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142956/state-texas-important-information-inside

https://www.nairaland.com/1142974/relocate-state-texas
thanks for this info. the world needs you
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Tobbylobar(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is good..tanx for enlighting us ..God bless u all
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ ojdollars......i heard that many people secure loans to finance their university degree,isnt that tough combining schooling and @ d sametime working
wld u advice one to go to college/univ....which is the best bet
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by edimop: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ gunnerz,that great am happy for u,as u av a good strategic plans in the pursuit of ur succezz,Accounting wld be a great study option for u.......my advice though.community college are great.....if i am selected after 6months/a year of hustling i wld study RN @ a college too,may later transfer to a univ.though i av 6months left to conclude me hnd in environmental health,but i wanna study somthing that wld make me earn around $10k monthly.ava great day
.......sowi bros..,like wat kind of course wld som1 study dat wil fetch em up to such amount in a month,i.e,10k u mentioned......and wats d diff btw community college and d university
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by omega25red(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
edimop: .......sowi bros..,like wat kind of course wld som1 study dat wil fetch em up to such amount in a month,i.e,10k u mentioned......and wats d diff btw community college and d university
The only job that allows you to earn $10,000 monthly is either drug dealling, credit card scamming, if you own real estate property, if you are a ceo of a major business, you work on wall street and you scored a major account, a pastor of a mega church Or you are a bank robber.

i swear i wish you all success with your visas and i can't wait for all you guys to get out here to see reality because you guys seem to have a different outlook of what work life is like for people out here.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
omega25red: The only job that allows you to earn $10,000 monthly is either drug dealling, credit card scamming, if you own real estate property, if you are a ceo of a major business, you work on wall street and you scored a major account, a pastor of a mega church Or you are a bank robber.

i swear i wish you all success with your visas and i can't wait for all you guys to get out here to see reality because you guys seem to have a different outlook of what work life is like for people out here.
A bsn nurse anaetheist can make 10k per month.....so also a doctor........making it abroad also depends on once destiny and God's plan for one's life even an IT engineer can make 10k according to Dayokanu........
College.....u earn an associate degree for 2years study duration and @ d university u earn a bachelors degree after 4years of study and 6years for medcine......as adesoji as earlier stated it in his later post their are careers that u can earn cool cash 4k is enough to sustain a family of 4.....i guess
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by edimop: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
I Hate 9ja:
A bsn nurse anaetheist can make 10k per month.....so also a doctor........making it abroad also depends on once destiny and God's plan for one's life even an IT engineer can make 10k according to Dayokanu........
College.....u earn an associate degree for 2years study duration and @ d university u earn a bachelors degree after 4years of study and 6years for medcine......as adesoji as earlier stated it in his later post their are careers that u can earn cool cash 4k is enough to sustain a family of 4.....i guess
cn u hight light me wat d interview frm d consular wil look lik especially one wt jst an ssce/working experiences
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by gunners4u: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Edimop, check under 2013 Dv lottery winner thread.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by omega25red(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
I Hate 9ja:
you are right about a lot of the different professions. We are here talking about people who are just landing in the u.s. From what you wrote about doctors, they spend at least 12 years in school before the big bucks begin. IT Engineers also go to school for a while and beyond your education companies want proven experience which ranges from 5 years and up for a lot of companies.

What bothers me about your posts is how you are throwing around crazy figures of money and getting people hyped up with out explaining about what process they would have to go through before acheiving the crazy cash flow. Even doctor who come here from Nigeria still have to go to school before they are hired by a hospital and some only skip that if they were recruited from Nigeria directly due to their speciality. Hard work will allow you to get 10,000 a month which means you are doing over a 100k a year. How many average just got to Texas immigrants do you know who start earning over a 100k per year even those who have businesses?

Anyway i will not argue anymore, if you do have a link for a job that pays over a 100k a year without experience abeg give it to me grin
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by justwise(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
I Hate 9ja:

Please slow down with this figure quoting, there is a different between 'June and July' when you get into the system.

The journey is not that smooth, drop your calculator first, get to US, get a job and see how much you will earn.

1 Like

Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by gunners4u: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Atleast someone we start 4rm somewhere, even na menial job
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by abosedekolawole(f): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
omega25red: you are right about a lot of the different professions. We are here talking about people who are just landing in the u.s. From what you wrote about doctors, they spend at least 12 years in school before the big bucks begin. IT Engineers also go to school for a while and beyond your education companies want proven experience which ranges from 5 years and up for a lot of companies.

What bothers me about your posts is how you are throwing around crazy figures of money and getting people hyped up with out explaining about what process they would have to go through before acheiving the crazy cash flow. Even doctor who come here from Nigeria still have to go to school before they are hired by a hospital and some only skip that if they were recruited from Nigeria directly due to their speciality. Hard work will allow you to get 10,000 a month which means you are doing over a 100k a year. How many average just got to Texas immigrants do you know who start earning over a 100k per year even those who have businesses?

Anyway i will not argue anymore, if you do have a link for a job that pays over a 100k a year without experience abeg give it to me grin
let listen to the voice of the wise
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yes an IT profession or anaesthetist can earn up T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ 10k per month(their unemployment rate ȋ̝̊̅§ abt 3% and earn annually abt an average of $80,000) ,and they are really high skilled you need up to 12 years as some of us said....assuming
You left naija by 30 yrs old and you study your course for let's say 10yrs..you'll be loaded when you are 40yrs old,you'll start looking for job(some employers wants young bloods T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ work for them)..if ♈̷̴̩‎O̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎ find a job.tell Mε̲ how many years will you work again ? And it will be really stressful to work and study for atmost 12yrs..and you really av T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ study hard to earn a good grade
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by temmytanny(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2012
justwise:

Please slow down with this figure quoting, there is a different between 'June and July' when you get into the system.

The journey is not that smooth, drop your calculator first, get to US, get a job and see how much you will earn.
why not come first and see things for your self.Its not easy making 2k per month for new comers not to talk of 10k per month. Your BSC here is nothing to them except if you have international professional grin grin certifications to back it up. Even with that,you may not earn more than 4k per month.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by temmytanny(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: Yes an IT profession or anaesthetist can earn up T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ 10k per month(their unemployment rate ȋ̝̊̅§ abt 3% and earn annually abt an average of $80,000) ,and they are really high skilled you need up to 12 years as some of us said....assuming
You left naija by 30 yrs old and you study your course for let's say 10yrs..you'll be loaded when you are 40yrs old,you'll start looking for job(some employers wants young bloods T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ work for them)..if ♈̷̴̩‎O̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎ find a job.tell Mε̲ how many years will you work again ? And it will be really stressful to work and study for atmost 12yrs..and you really av T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ study hard to earn a good grade
my nurse friend in ohio isnt earn earning up to 60k per year and he has BSC and master(related)in nursing
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2012
Am sorry house......sorry for the miscalculationz.Goodmorning
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2012
temmytanny: why not come first and see things for your self.Its not easy making 2k per month for new comers not to talk of 10k per month. Your BSC here is nothing to them except if you have international professional grin grin certifications to back it up. Even with that,you may not earn more than 4k per month.
i begin to fear....oga o......may the Lord see us tru
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2012
@ omega and temmy.......pls how do people cope with their working scedule during cold winter
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by DisGuy: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ omega and temmy.......pls how do people cope with their working scedule during cold winter

they think of the $10,000/month ooo that's enough motivation- joking grin grin

you'll be working indoors with central heating and wear appropriate clothing
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by deybowlah: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2012
Pls house, how will one cope just getting to the US without a CAR and with a child. I heard you can't live comfortably without a car in most states.
secondly for a new comer from Nigeria which of these is best and easiest to start with.(lpn,bsn,social work,certificate course for preschool teachers)NB I have a masters degree in education
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by ahmedgafar7(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
temmytanny: my nurse friend in ohio isnt earn earning up to 60k per year and he has BSC and master(related)in nursing
he/she might not be a nurse anaesthetist,they are usually there when surgeons are operating,to make the person being operated not to feel pain....i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ ‎​♍y research anaesthetists or programmers earn more than that
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: he/she might not be a nurse anaesthetist,they are usually there when surgeons are operating,to make the person being operated not to feel pain....i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ ‎ ♍y research anaesthetists or programmers earn more than that
it'z a matter if time......wen we get there by God's we wld see how it all goes......Godz plan for everyone is different...........am still suprised of temmy comment"one must work so hard to even earn $2k per month........how does such income earner meet up wit billz,family and personal needz and most of all folkz,need from 9ja.......no,matter how worst it is i still prefer u.s.a pass 9ja....although u.s.a is not a platter of gold.......this i know for sure......but wat will be......wld definitely be
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: he/she might not be a nurse anaesthetist,they are usually there when surgeons are operating,to make the person being operated not to feel pain....i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ ‎​♍y research anaesthetists or programmers earn more than that
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by temmytanny(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
ahmedgafar7: he/she might not be a nurse anaesthetist,they are usually there when surgeons are operating,to make the person being operated not to feel pain....i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ ‎​♍y research anaesthetists or programmers earn more than that
I dont what you are saying but he is always called Doctor assistant ie he can act in absence of the doctor
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by temmytanny(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
I Hate 9ja:
it'z a matter if time......wen we get there by God's we wld see how it all goes......Godz plan for everyone is different...........am still suprised of temmy comment"one must work so hard to even earn $2k per month........how does such income earner meet up wit billz,family and personal needz and most of all folkz,need from 9ja.......no,matter how worst it is i still prefer u.s.a pass 9ja....although u.s.a is not a platter of gold.......this i know for sure......but wat will be......wld definitely be
so far from what am seeing here but Adesojiaderemi can enlighten you more
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
deybowlah: Pls house, how will one cope just getting to the US without a CAR and with a child. I heard you can't live comfortably without a car in most states.
secondly for a new comer from Nigeria which of these is best and easiest to start with.(lpn,bsn,social work,certificate course for preschool teachers)NB I have a masters degree in education

Yes owing a car plays a sgnificant role, but you have to follow the process; apply for drivers licence,pass the road test and get your licence because without a licence you can not even buy a car.I think you have a better chance with your masters you can start as a teacher assistant and later evaluate your certificate or vise versa.
Re: Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners by omega25red(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
deybowlah: Pls house, how will one cope just getting to the US without a CAR and with a child. I heard you can't live comfortably without a car in most states.
Not having a car is no big deal as long as you are not living in a suburb somewhere. if you live in a big city like NYC, DC, Houston, LA, miami, boston etc, public transportation will be available to you. Transportation like trains, buses, even taxies. Some taxies have meters in them meaning they dont quote you crazy prices. Note that public transportation fees can be expensive and owning a car is even more expensive.

if you have a car you must first take a written exam to get your learners permit, then you go for a road test to get your license then with the car you MUST have insurance. For newly licensed drivers, insurance is usually not cheap. You might have to have someone you know who has lived here for a long while to register your car for you and put you on their insurance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15+ Beautiful Places You Never Knew Existed Around The World / How Do I Get To Amuwo Odofin From Berger? / Two Dead, One Injured In Ogun Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.