Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,739 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light (29853 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up / When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by waleadex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
omiobo: Why would people compare musician to producer? This is one of the Nigerians behavior that piss me off? People should stop hating, Dbanj will excel,Don Jazzy too will excel but on a different level.

May God bless you more my brother!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by gudnex22(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
make dem come make i teach them manars
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by dabrake(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Red-Light:
what boss? U mean self made boss? Dbanj made don jazzy d boss... Dbanj is richer, and older than him, so what make don jazzy the boss?
nonsense. Must the boss be richer? Is messi not richer than tito? Is rvp and rooney not richer than alex fuckerson?
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by ayusco85(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
its not easy to swallow ones pride. a star like dbanj aint a small boy grin
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by waleadex(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
grin
gudnex22: make dem come make i teach them manars
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by waleadex(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
dabrake: nonsense. Must the boss be richer? Is messi not richer than tito? Is rvp and rooney not richer than alex fuckerson?
Don't get him wrong,they r friends.Besides,the fast that Don J produced for D'banj did nt make him his boss.What happened between them is not new in entertainment biz.So it should nt be an issue as such.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by koruji(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wonders shall never end.

Billyonaire: Its disrespectful and plain silly not to hail your former Boss and business partner in public as a public figure. There is something that goes beyond money, its called Maturity and money can not afford to buy. I have said too much.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
dabrake: nonsense. Must the boss be richer? Is messi not richer than tito? Is rvp and rooney not richer than alex fuckerson?
rubbish... How can u be comparing futball with music? Who made don jazzy the boss? Who knew don jazzy b4 dbanj? Who is older btw dbanj and donjazzy? Even in futball, have u seen any futballer that is older than the boss.... So u expect him to hail his younger brother that he made d boss? U must be joking

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by naijaswag1: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
People must learn to move on, D'Banj has moved on. I don't get all these don jazzy this and don jazzy that. In 2012,more Nigerians searched D'Banj on google and he topped the list and jazzy or what was not even on the list. In this life, you don't owe anybody greeting except if you are begging for help. Do you people know how much was involved in that quarrel, if you know, you won't even expect D'Banj to talk to don jazzy in after life. #ndiara

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by abbey37(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Am very sure this retardeen Op didn't even attend the said show

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by redcliff: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Akshow: respect is reciprocal. If d'banj dint hail don jazzy Cant don jazzy hail him? Abi there is a rule that says d'banj must hail don jazzy anytime they meet? That pround boy saying d'banj is irrelevant in naija music industry must have fallen from the moon

[size=14pt]lol. the PROUND is whats actually funny. but on a more serious note, D'banj is actually losing his naija presence and love. My boss and the company staffs went to an sos orphanage at ISOLO and he was asking the children, "do you like "d'banj, p-square, wandecoal, iceprince, Wizkid, tuface". THe very shocking and surprising thing was when he mentioned D'banj the "NO" that those children responded with , in my mind i just knew that D'banj has lost the hearts of the people that once loved him. For common children who just have that prejudice against him then his case is really bad. I give him 3 more years and he is out for good[/size]

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
naija_swag: People must learn to move on, D'Banj has moved on. I don't get all these don jazzy this and don jazzy that. In 2012,more Nigerians search D'Banj on google and he topped the list and jazzy or what was not even on the list. In this life, you don't owe anybody greeting except if you are begging for help. Do you people know how much was involved in that quarrel, if you know, you won't even expect D'Banj to talk to don jazzy in after life. #ndiara
bolded part noted... I wonder why people wana kill themself over irrelevant issue
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by redcliff: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
naija_swag: People must learn to move on, D'Banj has moved on. I don't get all these don jazzy this and don jazzy that. In 2012,more Nigerians search D'Banj on google and he topped the list and jazzy or what was not even on the list. In this life, you don't owe anybody greeting except if you are begging for help. Do you people know how much was involved in that quarrel, if you know, you won't even expect D'Banj to talk to don jazzy in after life. #ndiara

[size=14pt]i can understand the way u perceive life and its issues. YOu are a very sad person. You dont owe anybody greetings but you have not stopped greeting your parents from the very first day they birth you.[/size]
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by waleadex(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
I wonder.....hmm
redcliff:

[size=14pt]lol. the PROUND is whats actually funny. but on a more serious note, D'banj is actually losing his naija presence and love. My boss and the company staffs went to an sos orphanage at ISOLO and he was asking the children, "do you like "d'banj, p-square, wandecoal, iceprince, Wizkid, tuface". THe very shocking and surprising thing was when he mentioned D'banj the "NO" that those children responded with , in my mind i just knew that D'banj has lost the hearts of the people that once loved him. For common children who just have that prejudice against him then his case is really bad. I give him 3 more years and he is out for good[/size]
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
redcliff:

[size=14pt]i can understand the way u perceive life and its issues. YOu are a very sad person. You dont owe anybody greetings but you have not stopped greeting your parents from the very first day they birth you.[/size]
so is dönjazzy dbanj father or what? If u greet ur parent its a sign that u appreciate everytin dey are doing 4 u so how is it related to donjazzy and dbanj huh?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by redcliff: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Red-Light:
so is dönjazzy dbanj father or what? If u greet ur parent its a sign that u appreciate everytin dey are doing 4 u so how is it related to donjazzy and dbanj huh?

[size=14pt]Greeting your parents is not a sign that you appreciate all they do or are doing for you. Greeting your parents is a show of respect[/size]
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by talk2D: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
I support db
If u knw d koko story.
D'banj is a MAN

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
can someone please tell me one very very good reason why it is a must that dbanj must greet don jazzy in front of everyone ?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Opoki(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
I don't knw what pple gain frm peddling bad/wrong information, Don Baba left shortly after the Marvin Crew performed finish, so why on earth do you expect Dbanj to acknowledge his absence? He should have given Dbanj d benefit of doubt.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
redcliff:

[size=14pt]Greeting your parents is not a sign that you appreciate all they do or are doing for you. Greeting your parents is a show of respect[/size]
hehehe so why is it mandatory then? Why dnt u go around greetin every elderly person u see in ur street to show that u respect them and how is it related to dbanj and don jazzy?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Opoki: I don't knw what pple gain frm peddling bad/wrong information, Don Baba left shortly after the Marvin Crew performed finish, so why on earth do you expect Dbanj to acknowledge his absence? He should have given Dbanj d benefit of doubt.
thank you very very much , i think the op was really expecting dbanj to start prostrating for an empty chair , when don jazzy had already left. you know how some Nigerians think now

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by UNLEASHED(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pride comes before a fall...

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by safarigirl(f): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rolling.:

You summed up your outrageous opinion and 10 people liked it ? Will you greet your boss if he fires you ?
Don't ne stewpid just to seem smart..Don Jazzy didn't fire D'banj, rather D'banj resigned because he felt there were better opportunties, in which case, he ought to be mature enough to salute an old friend and partner, irrespective of the terms they parted on.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
lol @ the hidden posts.
it seem dbanj and don jazzy don scatter the thread themselves! grin
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
UNLEASHED: Pride comes before a fall...

awesome!! i must steal this one!! cool
(not picking sides btw)
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by HarvardGrad: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
safarigirl: Don't ne stewpid just to seem smart..Don Jazzy didn't fire D'banj, rather D'banj resigned because he felt there were better opportunties, in which case, he ought to be mature enough to salute an old friend and partner, irrespective of the terms they parted on.

even when the old friend and partner left before he came on stage? get off your jaundiced horse

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
safarigirl: Don't ne stewpid just to seem smart..Don Jazzy didn't fire D'banj, rather D'banj resigned because he felt there were better opportunties, in which case, he ought to be mature enough to salute an old friend and partner, irrespective of the terms they parted on.
stop been bias.. Why didnt marvin crew hail dbanj or was dbanj not their former boss? Btw who is older and richer between the two formal friends?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by simdam500(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
2d both artist>>>> Summer or winter period does not goes forever bros. Let think of tomorrow
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
*Kails*:
lol @ the hidden posts.
it seem dbanj and don jazzy don scatter the thread themselves! grin
nope! Its a battle btween those (1st to comment and 2nd 2 comment kids) grin
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Harvard-Grad:

even when the old friend and partner left before he came on stage? get off your jaundiced horse
you are surprised?dont mind them, they want dbanj to get on stage every time and start singing don jazzy praises like a fuji musician ,

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
onatisi:
you are surprised?dont mind them , they want dbanj to get on stage and start singing don jazzy praises like a fuji musician ,
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo / Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.