Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light (29851 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up / When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by dljbd1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Dbanj can go to hell, more important artistes recognized Jazzy so it doesn't matter if a novice decides to be too pround of himself.
Little by little dbanj is becoming irrelevant in 9ja music scene. I thought by now he would have produced 2 hit songs, rather his best effort so far is a CRAPPY SONG CALLED OYATO

RICKY ROSS talking!
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by dljbd1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
i must say...small pikin dy worry Dbanj!
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by sheedy407(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
I wonda y people wuld just come to Nairaland to lie,i was at the concept live and direct,after Mavin performed,they went backstage,immediatly,Don jazzy left his seat,he neva returnd,after mavin,May D performed,followed by little comedy den K-switch performed along side Dbanj,den K-switch left and dbanj performed alone starting with Oliver Twist.Don jazzy neva returnd,so tell mi how Dbanj shuned Don jazzy cos i was not told,i saw evrtin.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by bbulldog(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Na wah 4 all dis naija press o!!!! Na dem dey even dey cause unnecessary fight between all dis artiste
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
sheedy407: I wonda y people wuld just come to Nairaland to lie,i was at the concept live and direct,after Mavin performed,they went backstage,immediatly,Don jazzy left his seat,he neva returnd,after mavin,May D performed,followed by little comedy den K-switch performed along side Dbanj,den K-switch left and dbanj performed alone starting with Oliver Twist.Don jazzy neva returnd,so tell mi how Dbanj shuned Don jazzy cos i was not told,i saw evrtin.
dont mind the op , he wants dbanj to be shouting "don jazzy baba ke , don jazzy godfather " immediately he got on stage , maybe the op is a fuji music fan and is used to the way shanko rasheedi and pasuma shout ppl praises on stage .

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by brixton: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
tfk08:
Craze dey worry u abi, i know if na u, u do worst. Wat d'banj did was d best. Am sure if he acted otherwise, u fool will still talk negative abt him(d'banj)

Retardeenho, u re showing ow foolish and incensitive u re. Do u knw jazzy wishd dbanj hbd on twitter when dey just broke up? Lst month was Jazzy's bday and der was noin frm dbanj. Urself and dbanj nid to grow up.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by brixton: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Revolva: omo dis life na all man for him self if dbanj like make him dey feel like. A Boss well he should remember what's goes up can still come down ,,
As for jazzy that bros get my respect everynow and then ...dbanj is a clown -- see d levels jazzy took dprince to now - haha goodie bag dey slam dancefloor dis december anyhow !! Hits madt production by jazzy why dbanj dey sing top of his world -boring for him poket

Brof did u hear d screams wen d'prince got on EME stage?? A song witout a vid gone so viral
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by waleadex(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
bbulldog: Na wah 4 all dis naija press o!!!! Na dem dey even dey cause unnecessary fight between all dis artiste

May God help us....
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by brixton: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Red-Light:
rubbish... How can u be comparing futball with music? Who made don jazzy the boss? Who knew don jazzy b4 dbanj? Who is older btw dbanj and donjazzy? Even in futball, have u seen any futballer that is older than the boss.... So u expect him to hail his younger brother that he made d boss? U must be joking
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Darlo22(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
sheedy407: I wonda y people wuld just come to Nairaland to lie,i was at the concept live and direct,after Mavin performed,they went backstage,immediatly,Don jazzy left his seat,he neva returnd,after mavin,May D performed,followed by little comedy den K-switch performed along side Dbanj,den K-switch left and dbanj performed alone starting with Oliver Twist.Don jazzy neva returnd,so tell mi how Dbanj shuned Don jazzy cos i was not told,i saw evrtin.
guy u dey lie.May D did not perform and D Banj did not perform oliver twist but said that song and others were reserved for the koko concert,I bet u didn't attend the show and more so KSwitch did not leave the stage when DBanj came on stage.I must confess what DBanj going for him is international support and past glory.His recent songs -Oyato and Bachelor are not hit songs and do not enjoy much publicity and massive air plays like his previous songs.No lie abeg
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by mrendowed2: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
redcliff:

[size=14pt]lol. the PROUND is whats actually funny. but on a more serious note, D'banj is actually losing his naija presence and love. My boss and the company staffs went to an sos orphanage at ISOLO and he was asking the children, "do you like "d'banj, p-square, wandecoal, iceprince, Wizkid, tuface". THe very shocking and surprising thing was when he mentioned D'banj the "NO" that those children responded with , in my mind i just knew that D'banj has lost the hearts of the people that once loved him. For common children who just have that prejudice against him then his case is really bad. I give him 3 more years and he is out for good[/size]

this would happen only if men were God.but sorry guy,only God knows tomorow

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
brixton:

Daft examples... Drogba,lampard and co were older than AVB. U dig?
choiii... drogba and and lampard are older than AVB? quoting from what source abeg? ... can i call u ignorant mumu? google is ur friend u know? it free and easy to use for ignorant people like u

andre villas boas :- October 17, 1977 (age 35)
didier drogba :- March 11, 1978 (age 34)
Frank lampard : - June 20, 1978 (age 34)

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin my guy you bad oooooooooooooooooooo
Red-Light:
choiii... drogba and and lampard are older than AVB? quoting from what source ... can i call u ignorant mumu? google is ur friend u know?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by waleadex(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
brixton:

Daft examples... Drogba,lampard and co were older than AVB. U dig?

I think the boss he refers to here is the club owner,and not the coach.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Darlo22: guy u dey lie.May D did not perform and D Banj did not perform oliver twist but said that song and others were reserved for the koko concert,I bet u didn't attend the show and more so KSwitch did not leave the stage when DBanj came on stage.I must confess what DBanj going for him is international support and past glory.His recent songs -Oyato and Bachelor are not hit songs and do not enjoy much publicity and massive air plays like his previous songs.No lie abeg
you guys keep saying dbanj is not good and you have been saying this for the past 7 months now and if i am not mistaken he has been winning awards since then. i bet it that when he finally releases his album and it makes waves , you guys will come out and say it was juju that he used or illuminati

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by tunnlex(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2012

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
tunnlex:
why did ur nut brain boss goes 2 d school? Hw does ur nut brain boss question relate 2 wat dey teach in the school? Cant u just say sumtin else? Instead of writin trash...
wahlahi i am rolling on the floor with laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
anytime dbanj issue comes up it is always very hilarious and funny , gradually this thread will drag to 10 pages and yet ppl will say they don't like dbanj

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by brixton: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Red-Light:
choiii... drogba and and lampard are older than AVB? quoting from what source abeg? ... can i call u ignorant mumu? google is ur friend u know? it free and easy to use for ignorant people like u

I got my info wrong. No vex!
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Deiok(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Its their life let them deal with it. But i never imagine these two guys going apart from each other to this level. Use to remember 2002-2003 when they were gaining fame together.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by kundul: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Don jazzy aam sure is really feeling lyk a don I guess? Pride n arrogance will kill dis guy ooh, 4 God sake who knws dis dude internationally dt he has developed such wings. He shuld knw dt he is a local champion oooh. He shld tk it easy on himself plsss. 4 D banj he's jst a hussler n I knw he,s struggling 2 b recorgnised internationally well I wish him well. Bt 1 truth is dt dis guys both need each oda. 4 a Dbanj can't kip up wit d global trend of modern musik n Don Jazzy shld kn dt dos guys wit him r mediocres who caan never match up 2 dbanjs standard bt d both of dem can give us d bst of our local blends, wit dbanj as an artist n don jazzy as his producer.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by egbetokuns(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
This medium shud be for relevant topic nt for this kind of stuff. So many people believe in interfere on someone affairs. This guys are fun of their life and we shud leave them alone. At the show dbanj came to perform nt to hail anyone. This is nt traditional music its hip hop so no timme of hail anyone. Plz op put anoda thing strait

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by dokunbam(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
i don enjoy xmas wella. wetin concern me with those two. na them sabi. where is the chicken leg make i use am do chewing stick go sleep jare

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
dokunbam: i don enjoy xmas wella. wetin concern me with those two. na them sabi. where is the chicken leg make i use am do chewing stick go sleep jare
i go follow you jare . all dis dbanj , donjazzy ,mohits,mobhiits or cathits matter don tire persin jare
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Its disrespectful and plain silly not to hail your former Boss and business partner in public as a public figure. There is something that goes beyond money, its called Maturity and money can not afford to buy. I have said too much.

You have wisdom brother!
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Rotimi47: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abeg get your fact right! Jazzy was never ∂ 'banj boss, they were friends and business partners; e.g check out prime time africa and kennis music: Baba keke and D1 are friends and business partners but many would say keke is d1's boss. ♓☺w many people were there when Mo hits was registered? If jazzy own Mo Hit 100% why did jazzy change Mo Hits τ̅☺ Mavin? All they both did is just a strategy τ̅☺ be different and make money; have you seen snoop dog going down on his knee while talking τ̅☺ Tupac who was sitting down on a chair? Likewise puffy who either dance or do something funny in B.I.G's videos, all these do not make Biggie p. diddy's boss or Tupac snoop dog boss. Someone said people were hailing don jazzy, why won't they? They have 2camps( don jazzy and ∂ 'banj) most people who get favour from you will never see anything wrong with you whereas most of those who don't benefit anything from you will never see anything Ĝ∞∂ in you. I very much remember what most people said last year when they broke up, they said“ ∂ 'banj is finish” but as of today he as won more award then when he was with jazzy. ∂ 'banj is no more your local champion, he is international. Forget †ђε one who said 9ija people are forgetting him. Abeg wale is Nigeria/America, he make a lot of sale outside Nigeria than in Nigeria. I rest ♏y case.

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
^^
eish.. Lobatan grin
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by streetsoldier1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
brixton: Hahaha its clear who d loser is... Pipo love donjazzy and it wil remain so cos he's proven to be a man of d masses without prejudice
The earlier u understand that dbanj made don jazzy who he is,the better!! Don and his crew can attest tto that...dbanj is a real biz man and brought a whole lot to the table while they were 2gether! Check who's making more money after their breakup,,dbanj is ontop of the world and was the boss!!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by redcliff: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
mr,endowed:

this would happen only if men were God.but sorry guy,only God knows tomorow

[font=Times New roman[b][/b]][size=15pt]Yea true. you are right. but have you forgotten human beings have the power to project what the future might look like weighing present circumstances and how it might in turn affect the outcome of a future event? its science my friend and the power of the brain.[/size][/font]
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by naijaswag1: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
redcliff ---> i can understand the way u perceive life and its issues. YOu are a very sad person. You dont owe anybody greetings but you have not stopped greeting your parents from the very first day they birth you.

I know your type, you have got the slavery spirit and be happy living that but for me I can't live such life, I was born a Boss and I will die a Don. You have it in your subconscious that your destiny depends on people helping you. By implication, you are now equating jazzy to Dbanj parents. I wonder how many of you read newspapers or history. If you do a little digging, you will realize that jazzy was as poor as dbanj when they started.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by redcliff: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
tunnlex:
why did ur nut brain boss goes 2 d school? Hw does ur nut brain boss question relate 2 wat dey teach in the school? Cant u just say sumtin else? Instead of writin trash...

[size=14pt]truly really, some nairalanders are the daftest Nigerians. I stated that we went to an orphanage, we did not GOES to the school. He was just having a play session with the kids and asked them which of these artiste he should make appear before them hence the responses. I did not write trash. it is totally related. You try to lambast someone on here and you totally do not know how to express yourself. or maybe you know how to but u just wanted to cause and affront on my person? seriously? nobody caught the joke. Oh, did i forget to say i work with lipsrsealed? [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / "My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.