Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk (4639 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Sabisabi: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
I am looking for any girl no matter your tribe or education leaving abroad. My problem in Nigeria is that most naija girls be real village girls and they don't understand me. I know the naija girls leaving abroad are not mumu and they can understand me better. Me self I have money to travel to abroad so ladies don't be scared that maybe I want you for money. I have plenty money and I have many people work for me self, so money no be problem. I am tall and handsome (31 yrs) and I will send my picture for any girl interested in comunicating with me. Thanks ladies, and you will not be disapointed.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2008
ebelebe Igba!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2008
No wonder girls don't understand you. I hope the way you right is not the way you talk. cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Sabisabi: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2008
Na wetin concern you. Abi you have phd. Carry your wahala go.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Sabisabi: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2008
stillwater:

No wonder girls don't understand you. I hope the way you right is not the way you talk. cheesy

See you that know book, It is write and no be right olodo.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by TheSly: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2008
lol. . . . . . .nairaland. . . . . . gbam!! cheesy grin
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by theopops: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2008
I am interested.

Few questions though.
- How much money are we talking about here? Hopefully you make at least five times what I make.
- How tall?

Once those are answered, and I am cool with your response, we can take it off NL to private.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Sabisabi: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2008
Thank you for saying that. I have money but na Naira you see. I have been abroad for 4yrs I live in Dubai so am not mumu. Lets go private so we can talk proper and please tell me which country you dey .
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2008
ebelebe Igbanke!!!!!!
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by theopops: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2008
Sabix2, not so fast. You did not answer my questions. Ok, lets say I make between 45,000 to 68,000 usd, multiply that by 5 and convert into naira. Do you have that much? I am very serious o. I don't want us to waste each other's time, if otherwise.

Also, about the height. I stand 5ft 11inches. If you are less than 6ft 2inches, it aint gonna happen.

And oh yeah, I am in the USA. It says so on my profile.

I am actually very serious about being interested. No kidding here.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by chika98: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2008
Wonders shall never end! This chic is serious o. So na money you go chop ni?
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2008
@poster
ok, i might be able to hook you up with someone (not moi, trust me, you can't afford)

okkk,
1.show your pic. if you're wowo(dnt lie to yourself), plz, move this topic to recycle

2.are you a graduate student? do you have a degree?

3. are you a doctor? if not, dnt bother replying me

4. if yes to #3, will you be able to transfer $10m dollars to my account? if no, stop right there

5. if yes to #4, what is your Bank Account, i need to validate it to make sure its working. if you're too broke for a bank account, just count yourself worthless

6. are you ready to have 20 kids? the only answer valid here is "yes" or "more".

7. if none of your answer is compatible with "yes" or "more", plz dnt waste my time bother replying.

8.are you ready to jump over the bridge once you and her get marry? if your answer is no, plz find the nearest bridge and practice bridge jumping. if you dnt make it back after the first jump, then you are qualified.
wink kiss

plz, hurry and fill out the form she is awaiting you
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by theopops: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2008
chika, I won't "chop" money, but money answereth to a whole lotta things.

And yes, I am indeed serious. No kidding here.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Sabisabi: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2008
Please I think some people are jeluse of us here so lets go private. This is my email sabisabi@dbzmail.com.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2008
Sabisabi:

Please I think some people are[b] jeluse[/b] of us here so lets go private. This is my email sabisabi@dbzmail.com.
jealous?
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by chika98: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2008
shocked Jealous? Girl, knock yourself out! But remember , you end how u started.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Sabisabi: 12:34am On Feb 20, 2008
morenike09 shebi I beg you make you teach me spelling, abi I know you before before.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by theopops: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2008
Ok, sabix2, I guess you aint serious.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by TheSly: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2008

See you that know book, It is write and no be right olodo.

see kettle callin pot black! tongue . . . was is not u that made a correction to sum1 recently with this statement above !? cheesy cheesy

Please I think some people are jeluse of us here so lets go private. This is my email sabisabi@dbzmail.com.

Now what the heck is jeluse again? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its not only je[b]luse[/b]. . . . .its jewin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin oko iyawo a bi iru ke nke kulu ke cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2008
Sabisabi:

morenike09 shebi I beg you make you teach me spelling, abi I know you before before.

ok oh, sorry.
NLers, the new spelling is now jeluse!!!
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Sabisabi: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2008
Sly are you a man or woman. Shebi you no see the topic say na wife me dey look for no be husband. Typical naija trying to put sandsand in my gari, go look for your own some place abi you be girl.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by jgirl3: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2008
Good luck ooo! It is very hard to convince people that it's not for the money sha.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 20, 2008
Lol cheesy grin
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by spoilt(f): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2008
this is one of the few times im tongue tied. Dont even know what to say to original poster! grin
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Dreloaded(f): 2:23am On Feb 20, 2008
What exactly is it about you that Naija based girls dont understand?
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Lady2(f): 4:31am On Feb 20, 2008
HAHAHAHAHA, NA TODAY, HAHAHAHAHA, I DON HEAR!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed

good luck to you. you would need plenty of it.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by tkb417(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2008
@poster
grin grin grin i support you my guy
if you have money plenty, they will run after you oo
you dont need to do an advert here.

Just come to Gidi on a Friday nite and roll in ur Escalade to UniLag or Lasu
you'll be amazed at the quantity that will run after you grin grin grin.

So, run outta here and dont carry our Nairaland gurls o.
we dont have them plenty
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2008
This is gradually turning into the comedy Section.
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by TheSly: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2008

Sly are you a man or woman.

And u will never find out!. . . . . . . . . . . cool Mr jeluse cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by fatherab1: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2008
Please make una leave this bobo called sabisabi. Afterall I dey gbadu im move. E done tire for all those Lasu and Unilag and Ekpoma babes. All them need na Naira. Then coming to "Dollarlanders" on Nairaland again, na the same money! Chei!

THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL
THE LACK OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL LOVELESNESS?
Re: I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk by Mortiple(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2008
Sabisabi,

u dey look for short-cut abi?  U want jaa from Naija! lol

At 31 yrs, (perhaps 32 before end of 2008), u still dey look for US or UK base.  Sorry o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Appreciate A 5million Naira Gift From A Man / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.