Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website (1186 Views)

Google Analytics Showing Unusual Referral "Claim64843289.copyrightclaims.org" / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? / I Need A Referral Website Developed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by leverage12(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Guys please help. Am intending to expend my online business by creating a website whereby new customer will have the opportunity of earning some cash by referring their friends. The intention of the site is to take as many customers as possible. Please what will it cost me to build a website like that? Professional advise needed. Please
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by winexviv: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Its depends whether you intend using an opensource script or building it from scratch. You choice will solely determine your budget. I currently working on a project that has affiliate feature.
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by yawatide(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Still not enough details for me to say either way. Lay out specific details then I can even think of a price.
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by leverage12(m): 4:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Sorry guys if I didn't gave the right details. What am saying is that if am to build a business website either from scratch or what ever means that has the feature of affiliate marketing whereby my clients get paid for referraling new clients, like how much can that cost me? The site should be able to take as many new clients as posible with unlimited web hosting space. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by switchmax8: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2012
poster,
contact me i have done such project emah.oizamisi@gmail.com or 08022168341 as soon as you have explain your target and project i will give you price
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by winexviv: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2012
If you are using Opencart you get the referer feature free but you might have to purchase some other plugins and templates. If you are contracting it out you look at the budget of 150k or more but if you doing it yourself it will be less. I just concluded a project at www.3minutesbuy.com that has most of these features you might love.
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by spikesC(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
i think i understand what you mean. You're talking of a referral based investment site, a HYIP. Something like, a user registers, he invites others with his referral url and if they register and deposit funds. He'll get a 50 percent commision. You can contact us for more details if you want the project started.
Support at spikesinteractive.com
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by Ycbgroup: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
It will cost you $500 or more depending on some other configuration to be added. Contact us at admin@ycbgroup.com
Re: Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website by switchmax8: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2013
call me or send email have done such project 08030752771 or igtechnologyng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jqueryui.com Not Loading / Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed / Start Your Own Domain And Web Hosting Company For FREEĀ» Information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.