Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum (23135 Views)

Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by lagcity(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
mimifonwon:

MY BROTHER SAID "#BIAFRA HAPPENED AND BABA AWO MADE WEST BETTER WITH OTHER PEOPLE's MONEY, AND YOU FORGET HIS PAPA NA FORMER GOVERNOR, CONNECTIONS, that is how a stationary seller can become a billionaire in 27 years.. no be hard!!!!!"....lol i dont know if his right but am sure we know that many families that are rich today in the west is thanks to the civil war and oil share sharing when shell was forced to sell shares to nigerians. smiley..btw let no body try to curse me out ooo, just agreed with what my brother said. smiley...Merry xmas yall!

Tell your "brother" that he is a fvcktard. Yoruba didn't get rich from the civil war. Yoruba got rich from buying shares. Na crime to buy shares again?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mimifonwon(f): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
lagcity:

Tell your "brother" that he is a fvcktard. Yoruba didn't get rich from the civil war. Yoruba got rich from buying shares. Na crime to buy shares again?

lol and dude dont vex, his not wrong, if the civil war didnt happen, most people that had opportunity to buy shares and the money, wouldnt have had the opportunity because they would have had competition so my bro isnt wrong, but he typed it, and i guess he stated it the wrong way. No vex!! oh yell merry xmas, and xoxo!! smiley
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by informatix: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
@poster Farcrook Lawal Cooked story.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mkoabiola: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ds is nollywood,
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Its glaring ds wman is seeking custody of part of Femi's money & nt dat of a 26yr old WOMAN dat she abandoned at 2.
Madam, u go just join d list of missing persns if care is taken. Femi of ysday sold stationery bt Femi of 2day is 1 of d lords of d con3. Beware.!!!
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by toluleke(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Snaaz:
Your redeemer was not born on December 25....when will you ever get that?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by NaijaNaWaa: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
See, upon all Femi's arrogance na this kain babe he dey follow. Even sef, Femi be trader for Iponri before before. See as life dey.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by akintun: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2012
lol and dude dont vex, his not wrong, if the civil war didnt happen, most people that had opportunity to buy shares and the money, wouldnt have had the opportunity because they would have had competition so my bro isnt wrong, but he typed it, and i guess he stated it the wrong way. No vex!! oh yell merry xmas, and xoxo!! S

It would be good if ur brother mention d names of d people dat got rich as a result of d civil war. Majority of d oil blocks were given out ( stolen) during Babaginda and Abacha regime. I wonder hw otedola who made his money as a result of d deregulation of d downstream sector relates to d civil war. Tell ur brother to get a life and stop been tribalistic.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by quicksylva(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2012
mimifonwon:

ummm actually she is not entitled to his fortune, cuz he never married her... but she is entitled to see her daughter, but i have a feeling the family have lied to this girl her whole life about her mother, that the girl might think the mom died. #just saying..
You are right.

She should have seek for legal advice then, it's already late now because her daughter is above 18yrs. In law when one parent has custody does the other lose all rights regarding the child? No. The non-custodial parent usually retains the rights to: (a) access the child - this can be arranged between the parents or determined by application to the Court. The child has a right to both parents unless this may be harmful to the safety or welfare of the child. (b) guardianship - s/he is entitled to be consulted on all matters affecting the child's welfare.

What can happen if the custodial parent refuses to allow the non-custodial parent access to the child? Once an access order is obtained from the Court then any failure or refusal by the custodial parent to comply with such an order (i.e. allow access) is deemed to be in contempt of court and can result in a term of imprisonment and/or fine.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by quicksylva(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mimifonwon(f): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2012
akintun: lol and dude dont vex, his not wrong, if the civil war didnt happen, most people that had opportunity to buy shares and the money, wouldnt have had the opportunity because they would have had competition so my bro isnt wrong, but he typed it, and i guess he stated it the wrong way. No vex!! oh yell merry xmas, and xoxo!! S

It would be good if ur brother mention d names of d people dat got rich as a result of d civil war. Majority of d oil blocks were given out ( stolen) during Babaginda and Abacha regime. I wonder hw otedola who made his money as a result of d deregulation of d downstream sector relates to d civil war. Tell ur brother to get a life and stop been tribalistic.

lol dude, first of all he is not being tribalistic, he just wrote what he meant in the wrong way, By the way, my bro has no reason to be tribalistic, we are a multitribal family, and if you must know we hail from ogun state, omo ijebu... so dont call him tribalistic. merry xmas smiley
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Dsage1: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2012
coogar: this woman is silly!
was she dead in the last 24 yrs? now she wants custody of the child after more than 2 decades? would the child even want to associate with the mum after so many years? the woman needs deliverance.

That is why you must read the full length of the message. Prior to this time, she has made several attempt to see her daughter. If you know how far some silly rich people can go to prevent poor from associating with them,you won't say this. How would you feel,if the woman in question happens to be your sister?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Dsage1: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2012
utumunta: Its glaring ds wman is seeking custody of part of Femi's money & nt dat of a 26yr old WOMAN dat she abandoned at 2.
Madam, u go just join d list of missing persns if care is taken. Femi of ysday sold stationery bt Femi of 2day is 1 of d lords of d con3. Beware.!!!

Seeking what? Do you think it's that easy to prevent a mother from seen her child till death?

From what I read in the story,I'd a strong feelings that the woman didn't deliberately abandoned her child for whatever reason. Beside, according to her,she had made several attempts in the past to see her child. To me,she left the child out of frustration with the hope that the girl would asked of her in the nearest future. I've seen many cases like that before,it's a painful experience especially on the part of women.

Let put ourselves in her shoes,regardless of'Femi'wealth or positions,she has every right to ask after the daughter she gave birth to. Remember Femi is not just a billionaire today,not even past 10year. I don't think she actually need his money to survive.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by sundaybam(m): 3:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Drdaps: Nawao for dir rich man self.anyway d daugther should ve ask of her mother naw

Maybe they told her daugther that her mum is dead.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Decryptor(m): 5:19am On Dec 25, 2012
Tomorrow, dem go say ibo people too like money. Is the woman ibo?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by klas(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2012
drnoel: wait make una wait. U guys are not asking the right questions. Mr Femi Otedola, who happens to be an expert in denying pregnancies he is responsible for and is now also involved in Lawangate scandle happens to be a Billionaire. He sold stationaries then in 1986 and his family was well to do (not super rich). Pls someone tell me, when from 1986 to 2012 did this man move from someone from a well to do family selling stationaries to be an oil magnate billionaire.

In 1986, Ifeanyi Uba was just a 15 years old kid. How did he become super rich now to own Capital Oil that controls almost 30% of Nigeria fuel business?

1 Like

Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by miqos02(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2012
@op. so where is the trouble. i thought he has been arrested
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by item1: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Even if Femi don't want the woman to visiting his house he should arrange for the lady see her daughter. I think the lady has every right to see the child and after that its left for the girl(child) to decide if she wants to be seeing the mother or not.

From what I read this lady has not asked for any dollars though you cannot know with women. He(Femi) still has to tread with care.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/926403_otedola_JPG2c6ec55df396eb5a87514c435ca56533

i loathe otedola, but this pic is obviously bs

this is a pic from my dad's time

pictures 26 years ago were in colour
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2012
DonHummer: what a confusin story...wil not judge till i hear 4rm the other side.....bt d woman no serious oo...hw can they prevent u 4rm seein ur daughter for about 20yrs....haba...the grl no dey go out?
This your statement is very lame. I am not calling you lame, but this is a lamish statement.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by juman(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2012
item1: Even if Femi don't want the woman to visiting his house he should arrange for the lady see her daughter. I think the lady has every right to see the child and after that its left for the girl(child) to decide if she wants to be seeing the mother or not.

From what I read this lady has not asked for any dollars though you cannot know with women. He(Femi) still has to tread with care.

If the story is true, Femi Otedola's mother should allow the woman to relate with her daughter.

Life is vanity.

Habah.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by wolebaba(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2012
BULLSHEET!!!!!
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by jaymichael(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2012
This post has been hidden.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mallambature: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2012
was she dead in the last 24 yrs? now she wants custody of the child after more than 2 decades? would the child even want to associate with the mum after so many years? the woman needs deliverance.

use your brain. did she mention anything about custody? she wants to be allowed to see her child is that wrong. i wonder which school you went to.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2012

She wants to have a relationship with her daughter, is that a bad thing?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Ikoniko(f): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2012
gen2briz: I beg na wetin be the summary of the whole tory....
the summary is, she should have access to her daughter. Cos d lady might ve been told some funny things about her(dead, wicked woman)
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by chinkelly(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2012
item1: Even if Femi don't want the woman to visiting his house he should arrange for the lady see her daughter. I think the lady has every right to see the child and after that its left for the girl(child) to decide if she wants to be seeing the mother or not.
somebody has said it before and i feel that is the truth. The lady in question can't be allowed to see her daughter because either there's some diabolic jazz stuff involved here where if the child sees the mother something bad would happen to the father,(and Femi's mother knows this) as in run mad or become poor, or she's being brain washed with Ijebu juju to believe what she's told. Otherwise why on earth would a mother be refused to see her own daughter. Its not as if she's leprous or a road side begger. This one nor be poor matter. Theres something deeply, involved.

somebody has said it before and i feel that is the truth. the lady in question can't be allowed to see her daughter because either theres some diabolic jazz stuff involved here where if the child sees the mother something bad would happen to the father, as in run mad or become poor, or she's being brain washed with Ijebu juju. Otherwise why on earth would a mother be refused to see her own daughter. This one nor be poor matter. theres something deeply, involved.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Ikoniko(f): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2012
mallam bature:

use your brain. did she mention anything about custody? she wants to be allowed to see her child is that wrong. i wonder which school you went to.
custody of a 26yrs old woman. Ha ha ha ha
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2012
Is the child not a 26yrs old grown human being? So.....what's the noise about?

Ps can rich ppl still take a child away from her mother? What nonsense is that? What mother takes a child away from another mother? Are ppl that vile and wicked?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by chinkelly(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2012
This story is kana skewed.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by stevecantrell: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2012
drnoel: wait make una wait. U guys are not asking the right questions. Mr Femi Otedola, who happens to be an expert in denying pregnancies he is responsible for and is now also involved in Lawangate scandle happens to be a Billionaire. He sold stationaries then in 1986 and his family was well to do (not super rich). Pls someone tell me, when from 1986 to 2012 did this man move from someone from a well to do family selling stationaries to be an oil magnate billionaire.

This is NIGERIA !
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by wola44: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2012
I think the woman is irresponsilbe, how can some one denied you access to ur daughter at 2 yrs old. I am trust she dump her daughter at Odetola house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers After Secret Night Trial / Mai Tangale Stool: 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Crisis Deepens / DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.