Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31448 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
gbanikiti: i havent deactivated my ignore mode shebi you know.you owe me an apology omo ilugun.na you be my first e-bobo for nl before i gave my e-love to someone else.you know wetin you do me... 'crying'

You know my love for you will never die...you are the one I rove...

*draws Berem closer* Biko forgive me.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
ogugua88: Lock it to clean it? We've done that before.
Many moderators developed a habit of locking threads permanently or for very long periods of time, so we phased out that practice months ago. If lots of people are breaking the rules on a particular thread, moderators should warn them and ban anyone who persists from the section for a reasonable period of time, in addition to cleaning the thread. That's our current policy.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Amen o!
babyosisi: As the child of God that I am,I will continue to give give and give
Here is the container of chicken remaining from yesterday
Let peace reign this festive season
From my kitchen to your screen ekeresimesi oma
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

By the power invested in me,I pronounce you two man and wife
I knew something good will come out of this thread
You may chop the bride kiss the bride
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ogugua88: we also permit thread locking if the creator of the thread requests for it, and in the case of duplicate topics.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi:

By the power invested in me,I pronounce you two man and wife
I knew something good will come out of this thread
You may chop the bride kiss the bride

Don't allow that DonChris guy to see this oooo.....the guy fit e-kill me cheesy

The guy detest anything Yoruba with great passion
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
It's like apology is the inthing on NL now cheesy
gbanikiti: i havent deactivated my ignore mode shebi you know.you owe me an apology omo ilugun.na you be my first e-bobo for nl before i gave my e-love to someone else.you know wetin you do me... 'crying'
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Draws me closer and do what?
ilugunboy:

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

Don't allow that DonChris guy to see this oooo.....the guy fit e-kill me cheesy

Ogboni pawa pawaless pawaaaa
Eckanckar pawa pawa less pawaaaaa
He can't do more than a dead rat
grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
gbanikiti: Draws me closer and do what?

You know na....passionate kiss that can lead to anything extremely passionate cheesy wink
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yes o! I cant fit carry grudges and enter new year.it is not my portion
Jarus: It's like apology is the inthing on NL now cheesy

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

You know na....passionate kiss that can lead to anything extremely passionate cheesy wink
wink
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
gbanikiti: Yes o! I cant fit carry grudges and enter new year.it is not my portion

That is why I love you so much....and the reason the dingbat(to borrow DendeMoron only correct English) stalking you all over NL want to die.. grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi: As the child of God that I am,I will continue to give give and give
Here is the container of chicken remaining from yesterday
Let peace reign this festive season
From my kitchen to your screen ekeresimesi oma

i won't be surprised if this thing you are displaying is a vulture.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
coogar:

i won't be surprised if this thing you are displaying is a vulture.

I bind you!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ivynwa(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
lalaosky: i've been following this saga and i must say it's baffling the extent that people take NL issues to.its shocking to say the least...

I'm an igbo boy.ezigbo nwa afor.ma nna mu ma nne mu bucha ndi igbo and here is my take on this

personally for me, i think that hall of shame thread should not be closed.ndi igbo tupu unu atagbuo mu, ge ihe mu choro ikwu first(my ibo brothers before you criticise me, hear me out first)

i say so cos chinua achebe nor I don't need a thread on NL as validation.inducting him into NL hall of shame out of bigotry doesn't reduce his achievement by one bit.it doesn't tarnish his image cos even those that voted him in that thread did so on personal hatred.it doesn't wipe out all his achievements,recognitions or countless awards he has scooped all his life in appreciation of his genius ways.if seun wants to close that thread(i understand where he's coming from), i think he should do a honourable thing by terminating this process entirely; both the forthcoming ones albeit closing that of last year's own cos by next year, when someone is voted into the hall of shame, his tribesmen will feel disgruntled and will cause chaos.so i insist that the thread should be opened or every subsequent threads of such be CLOSED.

I just don't get why people walk around with so much hatred in their hearts.if i was a yoruba boy, i won't be bothered with the stuff other tribes say about awolowo.they can say what they want to say but it won't faze me.same thing goes to when people call ojukwu names.i just click on such threads, read one and two comments and leave.i won't be caught dead hating a yoruba friend of mine or other yoruba friends i have on here cos a faceless fellow was insulting my hero, ojukwu.may God forbid such.

What has happened has happened, should i still carry malice in my heart for a good human cos of what happened when i was not born?.it makes no sense.i haven't read chinua achebe's book but when i read it, it won't stop me loving my yoruba friends.never!!.i respect him so much and i'm not against him writing about the war.heck, anybody can write his' and i still won't be bothered.

My main fear is that some of us don't know the power of internet.a kid reading this stuff(kids of nowadays, like a 7yr old can acess the net perfectly) can start harbouring hatred towards his friends or people from other tribes.please bigots(be it my tribe,yoruba,hausa or any other tribe) we need to stop this.it breeds hatred especially for our coming generations.never underestimate the impact that internet can have on someone.

As a christain/a sensible human, A HUMANBEING COMES FIRST BEFORE TRIBE!!.i love everybody that loves me and will treat me with kindenss just i would to him.so please my fellow igbo brothers, iwe iwezina unu, lets pay no mind to that thread.chinua achebe has forever engraved his steps in the sand of time and nothing, i repeat NOTHING, not even a threadon NL can change that

ka udo and oñu diri onye obuna no n'ebe a(may peace and joy be with everybody on here)......AMEN...AMIN....ISEEEEE!!!

You said it like I said it, his legacy is already written on the tablet of time and no amount of hatred can efface that.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
See drama here o. cheesy

Let me search for a rule to stop the toasting going on.

Ok. Thread derailment by Ilugunboy and gbanikiti smiley
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ivynwa(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
@Berem, Babyosisi

In as much as you are trying to defend your own, better to let the matter lie.
I have been shocked by the degree of hatred being displayed by my fellow Nigerians. I love all my fellow Nigerians but I am sorry that these things going on in NL will make me think twice for my safety when I am dealing with other Nigerians because I know not what is in the heart. This is why I have been shouting against the tribalism E-fight going on, this is one of the effects. You read it and your eyes open to the hatred in others and you become wary and want to be careful. This is the effect it will have on our children and grandchildren that will read these, it can inspire hatred in the hearts of some of them who gives way to hatred. It is also capable of stirring bad feelings in the way people relate within the society.

All in all Kudos to Mr. Seun for not being swayed by tribalism even when persons like Shymexx that has handled tribalism in the forum maturely was also cursing Achebe. Our brothers and sisters that lost their roots during the slave trade look around and love their fellow Africans and we are all feeling like lil African gods and goddesses here defending our tribes and cursing out others. Please let's stop spreading hatred, those with hatred burning in their hearts already should exhale and fill their hearts with good thoughts. We are all sweet Africans and that is what matters. One love!

4 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
You dey mind the murrafucker? He has left the thread with his tail between his legs.na now im go no say i no dey joke with yoruba man e-love.
ilugunboy:

That is why I love you so much....and the reason the dingbat(to borrow DendeMoron only correct English) stalking you all over NL want to die.. grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ivynwa: @Berem, Babyosisi

In as much as you are trying to defend your own, better to let the matter lie.
I have been shocked by the degree of hatred being displayed by my fellow Nigerians. I love all my fellow Nigerians but I am sorry that these things going on in NL will make me think twice for my safety when I am dealing with other Nigerians because I know not what is in the heart. This is why I have been shouting against the tribalism E-fight going on, this is one of the effects. You read it and your eyes open to the hatred in others and you become wary and want to be careful. This is the effect it will have on our children and grandchildren that will read these, it can inspire hatred in the hearts of some of them who gives way to hatred. It is also capable of stirring bad feelings in the way people relate within the society.

All in all Kudos to Mr. Seun for not being swayed by tribalism even when persons like Shymexx that has handled tribalism in the forum maturely was also cursing Achebe. Our brothers and sisters that lost their roots during the slave trade look around and love their fellow Africans and we are all feeling like lil African gods and goddesses here defending our tribes and cursing out others. Please let's stop spreading hatred, those with hatred burning in their hearts already should exhale and fill their hearts with good thoughts. We are all sweet Africans and that is what matters. One love!

My dear,we have passed that stage na kemgbe
The thread is now about the blossoming love between berem and donchris that was about to turn to murder before Ilugun boy came and swept her off her feet.
We are now at the altar and I am the officiating ministress
The mommy GO of the occasion
Eyin Oluwa logo

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jarus: See drama here o. cheesy

Let me search for a rule to stop the toasting going on.

Ok. Thread derailment by Ilugunboy and gbanikiti smiley

Jarus pls if na play, stop am ooo...am not toasting her..am just re-affirming my e-love for her.. cool
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
andresia: Madam, park urself well oo...abeg u

Who gave you the right to describe her in such despicable a manner??
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ivynwa(f): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi:

The thread is now about the blossoming love between berem and donchris that was about to turn to murder before Ilugun boy came and swept her off her feet.
Eyin Oluwa logo

Oya o-o, let the wedding begin. What are we waiting for, abi they need music at the altar make I supply that one. grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

Oya o-o, let the wedding begin. What are we waiting for, abi dey need music at the altar make I supply that one. grin

Just be on standby....ko ti kan'yin, won ma pe yin, ko ti kan'yin (we will call you when the time comes..not yet your turn for music)
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Abi o nwanne m nwanyi! The thread has turn to a romantic section.by re-affirming my love for omo ilugun and my other yoruba e-boyfriends,i will never insult any other ethnic group on nairaland again.
babyosisi:

Eyin Oluwa logo

3 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ivynwa(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

Just be on standby....ko ti kan'yin, won ma pe yin, ko ti kan'yin (we will call you when the time comes..not yet your turn for music)

Hahaaaa
You have me feeling like Dejay Humility, Dejay Humility, Dejay Humility. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Caseless: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
lalaosky: .
as an associate/expatriate igbo, i have this igbo title for myself which is; OGBUNNAMIRI....i can share it with u. U be ogbunnamiri of nl!

I no knw say u be igbo sef! Oya, make we go there....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

Hahaaaa
You have me feeling like Dejay Humility, Dejay Humility, Dejay Humility. grin grin

More like DJ-Ivy....hummmmm I love the sound of that!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ivynwa(f): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
caseless: as an associate/expatriate igbo, i have this igbo title for myself which is; OGBUNNAMIRI....i can share it with u. U be ogbunnamiri of nl!

I no knw say u be igbo sef! Oya, make we go there....

He-e-e-y-y Caseless, hold it there abeg find another chieftancy title for lalaosky, the umuadas(Igbo daughters) rejected this one. Ogbuna gini? Who i m wan kill?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

He-e-e-y-y Caseless, hold it there abeg find another chieftancy title for lalaosky, the umuadas(Igbo daughters) rejected this, one Ogbuna gini? Who i m wan kill?

I was wondering too
How chieftaincy title go be Ogbu na sumtin
Nobody is killing anybody here abeg o,this is 2013 almost
grin
Ogbunabali
That one na beta name?

Eze di oha nma ( the king loved by all)
Ochiri o zuo ( the one that helps the helpless)
Igbo oma 1 ( Igbo the great)
Omenma 1 ( the doer of good)

E he those are good titles
But not onu n'ekwuru oha
Tufia I hate that title
The mouth that speaks for all shocked shocked
No mouth speaks for me but myself e jor
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
E no go easy o! Abeg i need to consult with Rhino.5dm for this e-marriage before im go vex
ilugunboy:

cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ivynwa(f): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

More like DJ-Ivy....hummmmm I love the sound of that!

Yeah that sounds so soph. I like it too.

Babyosisi una don finish the wedding?
Oya make una follow me watch this misscandy wine her hip to Oliver twist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHOUIOxBQFk

Shake e bombom bom bom, you must need need bombom hahahaa grin grin Dbanj dey funny o-o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Dead Body Lying On Old Ota Road Alagbado (Photos) / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.