Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31610 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

No...I've had enough siccckkinnn to last me a whole year since yesterday..come and join me at the table with eba and egusi soup

That egusi dey o
Tantalizing!
Now hunger don begin wire me
Make I go come
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by claremont(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun:
We don't close threads on Nairaland unless they are duplicate threads or they violate the rules of the forum in one way or the other.
Exactly! grin

Please don't let them close this thread, I have been enjoying it since morning. Let the tribal bashing continue, grown men and ladies should be allowed to continue ridiculing themselves. I love it! grin

BTW Oga Seun, the below-mentioned pertinent thread was locked by MODs because it has purportedly reached 50 pages>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1120449/scam-alert-chibuzor-eze-scam; this action by the MOD goes against your above-mentioned policy.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
I see no reason why berem and donchris should not be silenced for 24 hrs for disturbing the peace
Haba,
IF NOT MUKINA2 will have to apologize to me and a whole bunch of people
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dont worry berem have gone on self ban to cool her temper.she will come back on 1st of january.
Ishilove:
Don't blow a gasket, sis. He has been banned for a hundred days. The assshole. angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
babyosisi: I see no reason why berem and donchris should not be silenced for 24 hrs for disturbing the peace
Haba,

but berem is not at fault here, she's being stalked and attacked because she is in love with a yoruba man. a serious offence on this part of the forum....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Jarus(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Last warning to donchris and berem pls. You may argue civilly but using strong words and insulting parents, family, spouses etc are against forum rules.

Else.....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by andresia(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
berem: dude, i think i have to reply you for the last time.i am a happily married woman with another child on the way.whatever stewpid advise you have to give me, go tell your single sisters and your female cousins to steer off yoruba men to avoid been poured acid.lemme ask you, are you better off those yoruba men whom you accuse? From your rantings on nairaland today,you are nothing but a DISGRACE to ndi igbos on this forum.SHAME ON YOU!

Honestly, tryin to wonder what kind of wife you are to ur husband. As much as I do not endorse d aspersions cast on u by donchris, ur sluttish behaviour online leaves so much to be desired.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Berem have been continously attacked by that punnychaser since morning.so dont blame her.eermm, am enjoying your delicacies jare.e don tey i cook egusi soup.am kinda salivating now.gosh!
babyosisi: I see no reason why berem and donchris should not be silenced for 24 hrs for disturbing the peace
Haba,
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Else what? Dont worry berem is already on self ban.
Jarus: Last warning to donchris and berem pls. You may argue civilly but using strong words and insulting parents are against forum rules.

Else.....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
andresia:

Honestly, tryin to wonder what kind of wife you are to ur husband. As much as I do not endorse d aspersions cast on u by donchris, ur sluttish behaviour online leaves so much to be desired.
Screw you and what you think of her. angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
omo_to_dun: I am loving this. Tribalists are calling other posters tribalists. Some are insulting other posters while simultaneously demanding respect from them. Some are calling Nairaland a democracy(Buhahahahahaha).

[img]http://www.crazymonkey.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/smiley-thumbs-up.jpg[/img]

good time y'all - aint no parry like an nl parry caue when we parry we bother everybody - cuss him like this cuss her like that
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jarus: Last warning to donchris and berem pls. You may argue civilly but using strong words and insulting parents, family, spouses etc are against forum rules.

Else.....
Jarus why are you hiding my post and yu aint hiding all the tantrums she is throwing on me. Is mine that crude than hers, why are you hiding my post guy? You are stiffling my freedom of expression here and you will regret it ooooooooo. Am telling you now, yo have to mind your business.

I saw with dismay on this thread how desola and cooger kept on insulting and denigrating seun, but you didnt bother to hide their post, now you are hiding mine. ANYWAY ..........No problem sha
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
gbanikiti: Dont worry berem have gone on self ban to cool her temper.she will come back on 1st of january.

gbanikiti = berem, right? lipsrsealed

donchris33:
Jarus why are you hiding my post and yu aint hiding all the tantrums she is throwing on me. Is mine that crude than hers, why are you hiding my post guy? You are stiffling my freedom of expression here and you will regret it ooooooooo. Am telling you now, yo have to mind your business.

I saw with dismay on this thread how desola and cooger kept on insulting and denigrating seun, but you didnt bother to hide their post, now you are hiding mine. ANYWAY ..........No problem sha

will you shut up n stop lying?
where did i insult seun on this thread?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin grin

just 1?

You no hear say the man is worn out...you know how many rounds the man must have been subjected to since yesterday. grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
coogar:

gbanikiti = berem, right? lipsrsealed

Haba...you no no before?...she is not hiding that.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Continue wondering till you become Alice in wonderland!
andresia:

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

i never knew that.....
berem na real criminal o.....one moniker to fight with, the other to be nice with. good idea....i need a new moniker to fight with too, any suggestion? hitler or jefferey dahmer?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
ogugua88: Did you know that the rules say "always post on topic" and "no personal attacks or public fights"?
Yes, I wrote those rules. But I can't remember the part where the punishment for those crimes is to lock the threads on which they occurred.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

undecided
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
coogar:

i never knew that.....
berem na real criminal o.....one moniker to fight with, the other to be nice with. good idea....i need a new moniker to fight with too, any suggestion? hitler or jefferey dahmer?

Carlos the JACKAL

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
gbanikiti: undecided

No break your neck ooooo Berem cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol! You need a moniker to stop throwing curses.na you baadt pass.that ya mouth eh...
coogar:

i never knew that.....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by andresia(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Madam, park urself well oo...abeg u

Ishilove:
Screw you and what you think of her. angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
coogar:

i never knew that.....

PitBull.... grin grin cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun: Yes, I wrote those rules. But I can't remember the part where the punishment for those crimes is to lock the threads on which they occurred.

Lock it to clean it? We've done that before.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
ogugua88:

Lock it to clean it? We've done that before.

Ogugua..no worry the good guys have have taken over the thread now....no cause for alarm.

If any bad dude step in again...we blow him/her off... cool
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

No break your neck ooooo Berem cheesy
i havent deactivated my ignore mode shebi you know.you owe me an apology omo ilugun.na you be my first e-bobo for nl before i gave my e-love to someone else.you know wetin you do me... 'crying'
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
As the child of God that I am,I will continue to give give and give
Here is the container of chicken remaining from yesterday
Let peace reign this festive season
From my kitchen to your screen ekeresimesi oma

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by gbanikiti(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
You sef park well! Nonsense!
andresia: Madam, park urself well oo...abeg u

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.