Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31447 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by honeric01(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Freiburger:
Please give it another name.

Apologia grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Seun these guys have pressurized you to apologize for doing no wrong. Now they also want you to kill a cow for the moderators. Please continue. This is not humility.

shut up your mouth, you homoerotic peasant!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun: Dear Jarus & OAM4J,

I hereby apologize for not consulting you before going public.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
How old are you cuz my 8 years cousin sounds more intelligent than you.wtf

P.s _ this guy need to be banned.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Tgirl4real(f): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Freiburger:
We should learn to understand that no human is perfect.

Seun does this a lot. U wanna tell me he didn't envisage this happening... The question is why raise the dust in d first place? undecided
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by maclatunji: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Freiburger:
k2039: The only person I know who is infallible is the pope, Seun made a mistake and he apologised, it takes great courage to apologise on a forum you own publically, he now understands the forum is bigger than him, he has to more cautious with every decision he makes.
Freiburger:

LWKMD!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
mosun_ade: it wil be a shame if they continue as MODs.
Give me a break.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
honeric01:

Yeye man grin

Wettin i do again grin grin. Voting is still ongoing noww
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by chromoTop: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
A leader saves a situation. Apology is never common in this part of the world from a leader. its nothing special. all this soldier-man type sorry. undecided
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
I like to assume the Jarus and OMA4J are viewing this as guests or created a new handle to view how this ends.

You both have shown exemplary leadership and to the best of your ability, held the political section in check. That section will not be what it is today if not for you and what you have done.

I am trusting you both can look beyond all this and get back to what you do. Forget the other thread, forget this on and just shelf everything. I do believe you both can move past this.

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
honeric01:

Apologia grin grin grin
lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

Was that an apology?

Yes, it is.

Yall read too much meaning. Over here, when my boss says "Manny, I'm sorry for how I lashed out", I'll be like, it's all good. If I may, respectfully and please, don't do it again.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by jmaine: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2012

Not necessary in the now. . . . .We don't need another round of chaos
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by honeric01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

You just wan see the end of your best friend, JEG? grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by JomoGbomo2(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Good move Seun, You have done the right thing.

I will suggest you follow it up with personal calls to them (individually) if you've not done that before.

I hope to see Jarus and OAM4J change their minds and continue moderating this section.

Well done guys
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by nduchucks: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Those of us who have been around NL one way or the other, for a few years, know that this kind of apology from Seun is unheard of and is a clear sign of maturity.

Jarus and OAM4J, please accept the apology and withdraw your resignations. It takes a real man to do what Seun just did and it will take real men to withdraw your resignations. Frankly you guys are perfect for the Mod position of this section, help save the section.

The bad guys do not need to win this time around.

Merry Xmas and Barka Da Sallah.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
what a shameful day on nairaland! As I enter 2013 soon,may I never come across any shameful thing in my life!! Amen!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

Voting should be revoked immediately.

Under a democratic process, the overwhelming support of Achebe should be taken into consideration. Under NL Constitutional Amendment (which idk undecided undecided undecided), on behalf of the proponents, I seek to introduce proposition 1A - annulment of the entire process.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by edoyad(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ok I've seen it now. Anyway, not like I'm taking sides but, soldier come soldier go, barracks continue
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Tgirl4real(f): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase: What am I missing here?
Well, I could care less to know what happened!

''Best regards''....something like wishing you the best in life?.....Hmmmmm!

Even if paying them Seun, that aint an apology unto people effectively helping out on the success of this forum and beyond!

You take things too casual!

Wetin be my own sef, na my papa property?

It does concern u cos the people here make NL. If there are no members, who would advertise?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
ndu_chucks: Those of us who have been around NL one way or the other, for a few years, know that this kind of apology from Seun is unheard of and is a clear sign of maturity.

Jarus and OAM4J, please accept the apology and withdraw your resignations. It takes a real man to do what Seun just did and it will take real men to withdraw your resignations. Frankly you guys are perfect for the Mod position of this section, help save the section.

The bad guys do not need to win this time around.

Merry Xmas and Barka Da Sallah.

PERFECT!

I couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Are u implying I'm a DAN staff? Abeg I'm not o. I don't even know Mynd and ayobase sef talkless of joining their association

Implying that you cant say something about people on here based on their history on NL.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MrGlobe(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
So when will Jarus tender his unreserved apology for denigrating the person of Chinua Achebe, the world renowned writer and internationally most influential Nigerian or else, am leaving Nairaland. lol cool
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by k2039: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I like to assume the Jarus and OMA4J are viewing this as guests or created a new handle to view how this ends.

You both have shown exemplary leadership and to the best of your ability, held the political section in check. That section will not be what it is today if not for you and what you have done.

I am trusting you both can look beyond all this and get back to what you do. Forget the other thread, forget this on and just shelf everything. I do believe you both can move past this.

This is only applicable provided they are not as arrogant as I'm.

On a more serious note, the only way you can show to us all that it's over is to get back to what you know how to do best, keeping the politics section clean, that's the power house of nairaland.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by maclatunji: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Seun does this a lot. U wanna tell me he didn't envisage this happening... The question is why raise the dust in d first place? undecided

Trust me, he didn't expect such resistance to his outburst. As for why he seems to clash publicly with some moderators often, I think it is a symptom of lack of Management expertise.

Management is the primary function of man. We all need to learn it.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by maclatunji: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Whether he anticipated the outrage/backlash or not, is irrelevant, bottom line is that he has owned his mistakes and taken necessary resolve to address the issue. Firstly by issuing a public apology, how these mods react will determine the tolerance we all speak about.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
jmaine: People are expecting Mr Osewa to grovel before the Mods before it's accepted as an apology . . . .What nonsense angry . . . .

If you can't accept this simple apology as requisite enough, then do not bleat . . . .

Why can't you be objective?? Seun might be the owner of the forum, however, everyone on this forum(including the mods) are also stakeholders... And if he could create a thread, with about three paragraphs to reprimand them publicly - he should at least write more than a single sentence to apologise to them...

I don't care for the two mods involved(they stay banning my handle for no reason whatsoever grin), to be honest... However, Seun needs to apologise the right way...

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
And these people don't even get paid for being mods on this forum, for crying out loud!!

This is sad! sad

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Na today? Do you know how many apologies he has tendered in the past, or how many he will tender in the future, on this same issue?

This apology was forced and not wholehearted, at least it looked that way to me. Whether they accept it or not is completely left to them.

They were the ones most insulted today. Some don chop their own before, others go chop their own tomorrow. . . No be today.

I hope they come back after a better apology. Maybe private this time. Politics section needs them.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Metalgoong(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
I'm sure the relevance seeking tool, Jarus, was just tripping when he wrote the so called resignation letter. . He will definitely use this mockery apology by Seun as a reason why he rescinded his previous decision to resign from the moderator job that makes him feel powerful in real life. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
honeric01:

You just wan see the end of your best friend, JEG? grin grin grin

i just want a conclusive end for a beautiful thread grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Meegadough: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thats bad, but you people should knw that People do crazy things when they are angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Dead Body Lying On Old Ota Road Alagbado (Photos) / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.