Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home (24193 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by anthoniaz(f): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2012
Engr. Chris:
The truth about Uni life is that any part u don't experience when u are in scul if eventually come out to the society u become worst in that part than some1 that experience it while in Uni. On that list magority of students that graduate from those Uni(scul), that was denied a lot of social life if they graduate n come out to the society, they do undowable more than some1 that did'nt graduate from those Uni. Uni life meant to shape u 2 become a Matured Mind not just Mature. Weder a Man or a Woman. What u have not experience when u are out u want 2 experience it, if u don't mean u are hid'g it wit pretence. what ever hav front wil also hav back. Finally EVERYTHING WORK 4 GOOD 4 THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN ALMIGHTY GOD. No matter what I thank God 4 Unitech Ow. 4 making me what I am 2day n also be close 2 God.

I disagree with u.It's a thing of the mind.There are pple who graduate from such schools and they bcome wild simply because they had no opportunity to explore while on the other hand,some pple who are already used to being wild or living contrary to the standard of such schools or live a normal life get used to the way of life of that scool.Personally,I dnt club,drink or look for places to go,I prefer being indoors,that has not changed,the fact I attended one of those schools doesn't mean I'd love to taste something different though there are some even while we were still in school that did things differently,they would bribe mopols or security men to get out of school and majority of them were expelled.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Affiliated(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2012
beylinko:
i see

U sound lyk a bitter person 2 me n u. Y did u go 2 convenant university in d 1 place?

Well people see what they want to see regardless of what they see. I am not bitter I am just stating facts. I much like many other people went to the school because we were forced to
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Affiliated(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: Is dt rily the arial view of convenant university?

I knew someone would ask this question and that's why I put that's definitely it at the end
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by repogirl(f): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2012
TEA esq™:
Expected madonna to be the 1st on the list undecided
Yes O! Maduni number one.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by jarkata(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2012
It all depends on individual moral and discipline acquired from parents and their environment.even after graduating from all these listed university dey still came out to become wayward because the tincture of hooliganism,promiscuity,cultism and pilfering had already inculcated in dem from their various homes,no amount of level of training and discipline can change dem.they stil come out and change to their old way of life .they are all pretenders while on campus.I could remember during my NYSC in d north,while camping, two ladies from one of the listed University above were caught inside the bush in d day time in an act of lesbianism,could u imagine'''
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by dgreatwap(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
shedraq1: these universities where righteous morals are esteemed above academic prowess
If you know you can not stay away from fornication/immorality/pinging/sexting/partying/lying/stealing do not go to these schools

1 convenant university

2 landmark university

3 cresent univerisity

4 redeemers university

5 salem university

6 joseph ayo babalola university

7 crawford university

8 babcock university

9 bowen university

if you are caught or after investigations of such intimate allegations you wll be graduated immediately to your father's house
If you are Immoral or addicted to any of the above listed behaviours....... Avoid any Christian Private University!
Simple!
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by PromixTuhh(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
dl_jbd: are you kidding me
Madonna is nt on d list!
Madonna should be on dat list, even if it's not on d numba 1 spot(where I think it should be). Talking 4rm xperience.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Humm: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
TEA esq™:
Expected madonna to be the 1st on the list undecided

shocked This is good so that the person in question can be able to train his or herself well,
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by gudugudumeje: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
[/b]Shrdraq1, u r deceiving urself.Ad very blatantly too. I wonder ao often u av bn to these places ad get to know the true colours of the students ad their academic abracacadabra. That is together with the cover-ups Professors ad top academics provide to have results manipulated to suit the number of 1st class, etc. they promise to deliver fraudulently.....Well, all becos nigerian professors all want to be VCs' at all cost. And more...............Gudluk to ur exhibits......[b]
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by abouqi(f): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
slimyem: Is masturbat1on also an offence in those schools?

Oluya, you better go for deliverance!

For your info, baba offence ni and it is also demonic!

Ha! Esu must die in your life!
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Jaykizz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
#SMH @ poster#
Attending a private institution is now synonymous to morals ba?
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by slimyem: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
abouqi:

Oluya, you better go for deliverance!

For your info, baba offence ni and it is also demonic!

Ha! Esu must die in your life!
You must be an eediot or must have been raised by eediots!!
Eleeriibu!!!
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by obyrich(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
ignis: Covenant university is very strict. My brother garaduated from the school. You can be expelled just for insulting ur FOLLOW student or exchanging words.
And which university are you in, my FOLLOW nairalander?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by luvacedynamite: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
covenant definitely deserves to be no1 on d list, seriously ,they issue letter of warning for not walking on the walk way.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by mollie12: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gerrard59: So in other words we should go to a Religious school instead of a secular school?
Is Harvard a religious/pious varciti?
John Hopkins nko?

What of the Oxbridge? Surprisingly even the most religious Arabians send thier wards to secular schools instead of the religious ones.

Wonder why no religious/moral/pious university is never among any of the rankings agenices for universities in the world?

Or will any religious person here reject a scholargoat to Harvard,because it's irreligious?

Guy,

Havard and the rest of them top-notch schools were founded on very religious principles - by very religious people. So your point is really moot.

The real issue on this topic (which you have overlooked) is not so much about the religiousity of the schools, but the general misunderstanding most of us have about the morality of humankind. Its not imputable by harsh laws or human efforts. Its only Christ that can help us in that aspect, no matter what anyone, regardless of their religious inclination, thinks.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Gaybriel: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
FUTA should be on the list. Check the school and you will be transform. FUTA is known for academic excellence and religions. Most of the schools listed by the op are in their present states b'cos the schools authorities made them so but in FUTA, students are not forced to obey rules and regulations, it has become a way of life! Of the greatest FUTARIANS!!!

1 Like

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by adim2(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
A man to himself is honest. But hypocrisy sets in at the introduction of another man.
I am not going to defend τ̲̅ђe assertion of " private this or private dat". But what i know is that morality is an act/character that an individual carries/shows right from home. Sometimes i simply frown at the way this private universities expels students for minor and irrelevant reasons. Imagine expelling a student for not standing up when τ̲̅ђe chancellor walked in without even considering τ̲̅ђe health of such individual. Or a school banning students from using handset aπϑ yet τ̲̅ђey use handset. Let's not deceive ourselves this are minor moral issues one can overlook. If Ɣøû give ♍ƺ a stronger issues of cultism, lesbianism aπϑ homosexualism, exam malpractices etc as a moral basis of expelling a student. I will surely agree with U̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ back Ɣøû up. I attended one of the best fed uni i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria. aπϑ i can boldly tell Ɣøû, that τ̲̅ђe level of morality i meet there was S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ high than most of this private universities. This rules were not laid down by τ̲̅ђe school authorities (apart from τ̲̅ђe normal rules). But students aπϑ campus fellowships ensured that directly/indirectly we lead a life that is acceptable by God. aπϑ yet school D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't commend their effort but our level of morality was directly/indirectly check-mated by these campus fellowships. aπϑ funny enough was they had stricter rules than that of τ̲̅ђe school. Remember τ̲̅ђe saying a man is ђã†̥ he is from home. If Ɣøû like set all τ̲̅ђe rules, put all τ̲̅ђe security men aπϑ gadgets in place, those that will still fornicate will fornicate aπϑ those that will smoke igbo will still do that. It all about character aπϑ personality.

N.B: please uni ilorin should stop this better by far thing jor, cos they have not even contributed to nigerian economy aπϑ allow τ̲̅ђe schools that have been doing that take τ̲̅ђe credit.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by itunu8(f): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gaybriel: FUTA should be on the list. Check the school and you will be transform. FUTA is known for academic excellence and religions. Most of the schools listed by the op are in their present states b'cos the schools authorities made them so but in FUTA, students are not forced to obey rules and regulations, it has become a way of life! Of the greatest FUTARIANS!!!

GREAT!
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Dizasparks(f): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2016
slimyem:
Is masturbat1on also an offence in those schools?
lol
slimyem:
lol
slimyem:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious: After A Poor Performance, And The Teacher Says You Need To "Sit Up" / NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.