Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians (7140 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message / Gov. T. A. Orji's Yuletide Message To The Good People Of Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
decoder dgenius: Merry christmas also to you and your family mr president. But sir all the things you are bragging of doing are they not our right? Is it not the land of nigerians you got the resources to do them? So why does your speech suggest that you are dashing us something.
This message is going to all Jonathan supporters, mr president has not fulfilled any of his promises, whatever he is doing now is below par. Nigeria deserve better than this with all our resources so stop celebrating mediocrity with all that has been seen Jonathan regime is a mistake.
Merry christmas to all nairalanders and to all Nigerians.

Infact my brother may God bless you for this statement u made. I weep for nigerians if by now we can't differentaite btw what our rights are n wat our leaders is mandated to do for us.

Why would someone come out and campaign saying" I will give u 24hrs light,water supply,good road etc and we will queue like "mumu" and vote dat person in. At 52 we r still been taken for a ride??. Abeg Nigerians make una shine una eyes well well now,d mumu don do!!! Haba

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by dapachez: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Welldone my president,I wish you what you wish Nigerians
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by ekemit(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
SELFWORTH: As usual, many haters will abuse him and denounce his message.

I only need to remind you of what happened to all those who hated David and Daniel in the bible. All of them perished whilst God continue to strengthen the reign of David and Daniel.

God placed GEJ in the position to rule Nigeria . No one can remove him until God says its time for him to go. Instead of wasting your efforts abusing and insulting your president , please channel all that negative energy into praying for him that God will give him the wisdom of Solomon to rule this wicked, corrupt and selfish nation .

Without wisdom and help from God, NO ONE alive or yet to be born can rule Nigeria successfully . Not even all the haters of GEJ on NL.
u make sense dnt mind those who ar jst out 2 critisize dey cant even rule dia family talkless of 9ja
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by bmasz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2012

I only need to remind you of what happened to all those who hated David and Daniel in the bible. All of them perished whilst God continue to strengthen the reign of David and Daniel.

God placed GEJ in the position to rule Nigeria . No one can remove him until God says its time for him to go. Instead of wasting your efforts abusing and insulting your president , please channel all that negative energy into praying for him that God will give him the wisdom of Solomon to rule this wicked, corrupt and selfish nation .

Without wisdom and help from God, NO ONE alive or yet to be born can rule Nigeria successfully . Not even all the haters of GEJ on NL.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by bmasz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote, NO ONE alive or yet to be born can rule Nigeria successfully. .[/quote]
That statement you made is not true. From what premise do you make such conclusion. I do not blame My President for the state our beloved country is in presently. I wont give him a pass mark for this year 2012. I wont insult him for his failures. For the present state of Our beloved country, I blame my fathers and your fathers, they all failed to stand against corruption.. They all keep quiet when they should have spoken, they endorsed it with their silence. For 40 years was GEJ in power. I do not intend to exclude him for all apparent cluelessness he has so far exibited. In your little position of leadership re you better than GEJ? Can you say you are not clueless? Please fellow nigerians cut him some slack
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
I am bored by all these speech. As long as i stop spending 20k every month to generate electricity for myself with my small generator after abandoning the big one for fear of fuel cost, then i will listen to what he has to say.

But if by 2015 the power supply situation still remains the same, i will pass a vote of no confidence on him and i know im speaking the minds of millions of Nigerians.

Baba iyabo came and he gave us better communication system, Yaraduah came and despite his health condition, he gave amnesty to militants which resulted in more crude being produced so the best GEJ can do is to give us stable electricity which i believe can be achieved in less than 4years if he really means business.

And i seriously hope we will not receive another terrible new year gift from him next year as he did last year January.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by kishimi8(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2012
as fela talk am. president wey no sabi na suegbe .
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Omonjoe(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Merry xmas Mr president. Hope 2 see a better improvement in 2013. Mr president abeg don't forget about 13th month salary 4 d civil servant Oº°˚˚°º , they are really suffering.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by nas00(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Why did GEJ not mention the 161billion naira he requested for (to make fuel available for nigerians during xmas and new year celebrations, according to him)?

Fuel queues abound in lagos, yet, the legislature approved GEJ's 161billion within 4 days. I am yet to observe any difference in the fuel situation since the approval.

I do not believe that money was used for the reason Mr President gave. I have reasons to believe Mr President himself spearheads corruption in this country.

Let Jona keep deceiving himself. Executhieves indeed.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by anointed012: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
When will this politics stop in nigeria,we all know that Christmas is mainly cerebrated by the christains in the south why working on lagos to kano route,when we all know the danger on lagos ore road to south eastern nigeria,what I know is that God is watching the cry of christains in nigeria.merry xmas
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by k2039: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Then pray for him. He needs divine help to fix a nation that has been in shambles for over 40years. You cannot rebuild Nigeria overnight . This is something all those small brains on NL don't seem to understand .
So Nigerians haven't been praying for ages, he needs to start using his head and take full responsibilty for Nigeria.

Always clamouring for prayer is a way to avoid taking responsibility
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by k2039: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Opoki:
Guy, this is democrazy, we rule ourselves to provide a better governance, don't relate scripture with this day life, when was the last time Manna came down, even in Isreal. We need better governance and thats it. If you're opportuned to go to places like SA, Swaziland and even small Scycelles you'll get my message.

[color=soyouquotedme]My bro, I tired oo, people always involving God just to avoid taking full responsibilty for their actions. [/color]
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by k2039: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Memphis357:
You're just like your president...... Sick,demented and delusional!!!! Can you explain the rational in the way the country is being governed? The massive looting and stealing? Please,if you can't,I suggest you shut the Bleep up and stop this "destined to rule" talk. It's dumb muthafuckaz like U that made Nigeria be in this sorry state.

[color=soyouquotedme]Gbam [/color]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by k2039: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
MORN DEW: Whats this man telling me theres no power in my place since yesterday nd u give me crap. You appoint Anenih as NPA chairman and you say there is hope, its until you leave you dine nd wine with corrupt pple nd u tell us 2013 wud b better in your dreams.

[color=soyouquotedme]He meant there is hope for more looting [/color]
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by k2039: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
decoder dgenius: Merry christmas also to you and your family mr president. But sir all the things you are bragging of doing are they not our right? Is it not the land of nigerians you got the resources to do them? So why does your speech suggest that you are dashing us something.
This message is going to all Jonathan supporters, mr president has not fulfilled any of his promises, whatever he is doing now is below par. Nigeria deserve better than this with all our resources so stop celebrating mediocrity with all that has been seen Jonathan regime is a mistake.
Merry christmas to all nairalanders and to all Nigerians.

[color=soyouquotedme]Mediocrity has been the norm here, people settling for less, I agree with your post in totality [/color]
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
franchizy:

I think ur comment is too childish.can talk to ur father dis way. Try and be matured and learn to make a comment cos u are the future leaders of tomoro.

How much are you even getting sef,Dont forget you will go back to your house oneday and expect to see electricity and security.Do you normally tell your Oga somethings or you are living for the today.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by nduchucks: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
bizgynbala: Dear friends,

Once again, on behalf of my family and I and the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, wishes every Nigerian a very Merry Christmas and a most prosperous and Happy New Year. GEJ

The incompetence of the GEJ's handlers is seen in everything the man touches. They can't even read and correct the gramatical error in his Xmas message. The red text should read: "I, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, wish every Nigerian". It should be, I wish instead of I wishes. mumus
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by homaticaya(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2012

Yeah! Tanks for ur useless and one way preaching, how in God's world will you make such similtude between the nincompoop u have as a president and Good people like david and odas, next tyn u wanna make such similtude compare the idiot u call a president to people like goliath and pharoah, dey seem to be in same shoes as u drunkard of a president.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by homaticaya(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
My prayer! All those supporting GEJ and GEJ himself, may the almighty God direct your life affairs the same way GEJ is presiding ova nigeria! Sum1 say ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa / Ndigbo Will Produce Nigeria’s President In 2015 – Ohaneze / Okada Are Restricted On 475 Out Of 9,100 Roads – Opeifa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.