Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria (37318 Views)

See The Mansion Late Actor Dede One Day Built&died 19days To The Housewarming / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by oladara(m): 5:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Chris Brown.... I doubt you ooo
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Dantata na one real Old money. His family was the richest Nigerian way back in the 1930's
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2012
dayokanu: Dantata na one real Old money. His family was the richest Nigerian way back in the 1930's

How you take know?
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2012
J12:

How you take know?

Read about Alhassan Dantata richest man in West Africa in that period till he died in 1955
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2012
dayokanu: Dantata na one real Old money. His family was the richest Nigerian way back in the 1930's

Sir Loius Ojukwu was the richest around that period.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Sir Loius Ojukwu was the richest around that period.

Well if you research yourself you would know that Dantata was way richer than Louis Ojuku.

And stop all those beer parlour gists, this is the internet. You can research yourself.

That was how someone told us Emeka Ojuku was the first African to attend Oxford University

his maternal great-grandfather was the richest man in West Africa in the 1900s (the book quotes an editor of West Africa magazine as referring to Alhassan Dantata, in 1955, as “possibly the richest man of any race in the whole of West Africa, and was in himself, a living rebuttal of the allegation that Africans, as a race, have no commercial aptitude, an example to his fellow — countrymen of what a man can rise to even without education and a wealthy background”).
A decade later maternal grandfather Sanusi Dantata was listed, by Time magazine, amongst Nigeria’s richest persons.

http://dangote./articles-archive/
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Basilona(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Ada Nri1: Y are you all still awake by now My excuse is my infant child.

Laff Wan Tie Rope 4 my neck Kill Me.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by naptu2: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Read about Al-Hassan, Aminu, Sanusi, Abdulkadir Sanusi, Tajudeen and Sayyu Dantata, Mariya Sanusi Dangote (nee Dantata) and Aliko Dangote here

https://www.nairaland.com/891985/dantata-dangote-story-how-create

The Dantata/Dangote Dynasty: How to create a dynasty of billionaires.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2012
God, bless me with a mansion that is better than this ooo..

Nice one there
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by naptu2: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Get rich, marry rich, both or die trying

Merry Christmas Ileke-Idi.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by naptu2: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/609390/sir-louis-odumegwu-ojukwu-not

Let us not rewrite or distort historical facts please.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2012
naptu2:

Merry Christmas Ileke-Idi.

Same to you.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Iaz93: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Get rich, marry rich, both or die trying
shikena!
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Dr. Wise:
https://www.nairaland.com/609390/sir-louis-odumegwu-ojukwu-not

Let us not rewrite or distort historical facts please.

Do you have anywhere it was written that Ojuku was the richest man?

What are the facts in what you posted?

In the same link you posted this is written

"Not minding that Africans hardly get it right at occasions like this, I still felt a need to put down my thoughts (which I insist, are my personal thoughts for which I take full responsibility) on a particular award or recognition of the night for the record and for posterity. A half truth told over and over again assumes the status of truth. I write on the award given to Alhaji Dantata for being the foremost businessman of his era."
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by naptu2: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by naptu2: 7:09am On Dec 26, 2012
You can also read about Sir Louis Philipe Odumegwu Ojukwu and Chief Henry Oloyede Fajemirokun here https://www.nairaland.com/891985/dantata-dangote-story-how-create
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by kaeto(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2012
UncleJJ: The Dantata's have been rich long before this oil block MRS thing....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhassan_Dantata

These guys dont need the money frm MRS for this kinda of life.. wink
why do must of you say what you know nothing about? This makes Nl a bad ground to sap info, with many of your phony kind. I know seyi dantata, the mrs deport in lagos happens to, for now, be the largest private oil deport in west Africa, along side his shipping line, these are his biggest investments, though he has stuffs running in France. The guy is so down to earth, damn humble and better than 97% of nairalanders, he is also very shy and keeps a fair tall maiduguri mistress, Amina, a mean n rude lady that manages M.R.S oil and gas in lagos. M.R.S. is a wealth tonado for him and an asset so endeared to him, it's really one thing he got. Please stop peddling falsehood.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by miky(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2012

dont mind the ignorant clowns!! as a matter of fact the dantata's could be linked as distant cousins to mansu musa an african in mali, he was the richest man that ever lived worth about 500 billion dollars in todays money!!!!
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by kingron: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2012
All dese mofos of a moderrator have deleted ma post again..SMH some moderators dey take dis dia stupid work over dia head!!deleting ma post wnt add to ur qualification foked upmoderators
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2012

You don't know the power of oil money..
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: The money just keeps circulating within the same class of people...
Na wa!!
are your hands tied from breaking into the circle? After all, you have a sweet leverage should you get weary using the hard way.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by RedLight1: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
eaglechild: I thought Islam was anti hip hop,how come Chris Brown got housed by Dantata?
He(Dantata) will soon be labeled an infidel.
lol... Islam is not anti-hip pop... U 4got mohammed was a gangster when he was alive
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by seedord247(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
lol... Islam is not anti-hip pop... U 4got mohammed was a gangster when he was alive

Cant you use your brain for once?

Do you have phd in stupidity?
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by caesaraba(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2012
embarassedYikes! *was enjoying thread until the bigots rolled in* (moving on)
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by decepticos(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2012
eaglechild: I thought Islam was anti hip hop,how come Chris Brown got housed by Dantata?
Is islam really antihiphop cos many rappers (NAS, TECH N9NE, LUPE FIASCO and i think MOSDEF amongs many rappers, b-boys and dj's) are moslems, well eitherway, its get rich or kill every1 while trying.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija:

The story of your life. Pele.. cry

....ACCORDING 2 UR 'PRECIOUS' SANGO SHEY. TUT TUT tongue
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by cbjonstage(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2012

you can say dat again for emphasis purpose man
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by crisycent: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Nice house.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by AWKAMADEGUN: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2012

See what BH will do to Dantata soon..
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by AWKAMADEGUN: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2012

See what BH will do to Dantata soon..hope you will not cry like a baby then..
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by sizzlers(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2012

thanx for the wiki you pulled out, it made me to reason about my life, after reading the stuff i was dumbfounded for 10mins, it made me reset my medula neurons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ / ‘poverty Is A Bastard!!’ -paul Okoye Shares Old Photo Of Himself 17 Years Ago… / Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.