Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri (10877 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Adeboye Holds First Communion/Anointing Service In RCCG Mega Auditorium / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2012
advocate666: Chei! MusKeeto, you really bit them hard this time. grin grin grin grin
Thyphoid fever don dey catch all of them.
-
<b>ur friend bite nobody but he landed on a somebody he can nt bite-he has insulted d work of God</b>
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2012
175: For those of you attacking Muskeeto, i pity u lot. Instead of you guys to pray for him and ask God to forgive him, una dey call am fool. Two wrongs can never make a right. Jesus would never encourage that. You people are so concernd about the personality of your Pastors at the detriment of the values of a true christian. Make una change ooo. . . .
for me o, i neva insult him and as well i am nt defendin any pastor but to warn him about insultin wat God is doing. U rem mariam,dothan and u knw what happen to them.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by bojokayode(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind:

Do you really have to lie to make a point?

Oga,according to Times Magazine,Pastor Adeboye was the rated no 50 among the 50 most influential people in the world.mind you,he was the only African on that list.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Some peoples comment will ruin their life. Who are you to judge a servant of God, Are you they one that called him? or is he accountable to you? How dare you... Beware lest the wrath of God falls on you.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Jubenz: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2012
advocate666: Even Jizz-Us was wise to stay away from prisons.
"Jizz-Us" Smh lmao!!!
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Jubenz: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Roon9:

See them! Birds ☀̤̣̈̇f a feather flock together Şŏ◦ do rat n mice. One look @ your username and i know you are doomed 4 life.
user name" HaaaaaaHaHaHa! Chei!!
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by BB12(f): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked This shows you're just an ignorant, pathetic loser! Na by force you comment ni angry angry

musKeeto: Great move. He has to make friends before he joins them.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by shos: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2012
u'r a fool
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by gbenga123: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2012

You are very wrong for that statement.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by TableLeg(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ok Daddy GO-GO!
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by gbenga123: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
eazzzy1:
After mandela,baba is the most respected African...rated amongst the 50 most influential pple in the world.this said mention any member of ur family tree,from ur greatest grandfather to ur last child that has or will ever attain this feet...best of luck as u search.

Hey man what this man needs is your prayer. He needs spiritual touch from God. Don't involve personalty in this matter. Let this be all about God and not about anybody.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by gbenga123: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
sulaimon99: just an act in disguise ....bt anyway GOD knws best

How do u know
God forgive you.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by vandarsar(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
You just ranting. I bet Mandela never went to robben island...lol
eazzzy1:
After mandela,baba is the most respected African...rated amongst the 50 most influential pple in the world.this said mention any member of ur family tree,from ur greatest grandfather to ur last child that has or will ever attain this feet...best of luck as u search.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by neversaynever(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Truly, this 'muskeeto' guy has really caused traffic on this thread with his comment. It's not suprising though, since majority knows the kind of person he is.

God's able, change's permanent, so i won't be suprised if i starting reading different quotes from him soon.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 06, 2013
never_say_never: Truly, this 'muskeeto' guy has really caused traffic on this thread with his comment. It's not suprising though, since majority knows the kind of person he is.

God's able, change's permanent, so i won't be suprised if i starting reading different quotes from him soon.

Lol
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by ijawkid(m): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol

Oboy them don finish you with curse for this thread.....grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 06, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy them don finish you with curse for this thread.....grin

My broda, these MOG worship worse pass that Catholic one una dey fight....

See as Jesus people dey defend ordinary man like say Adeboye nefa shit for bush before... Lmao
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by ijawkid(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2013
musKeeto:

My broda, these MOG worship worse pass that Catholic one una dey fight....

See as Jesus people dey defend ordinary man like say Adeboye nefa shit for bush before... Lmao

HÀhahahahahÀha........grin.....

Run o before somebody reach ya house now now....grin
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by neversaynever(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
ijawkid:

HÀhahahahahÀha........grin.....

Run o before somebody reach ya house now now....grin

Shuu! Why him go run? Dem no dey hold person unto say he no believe nah. Na to dey abuse him papa mate dem no like.
#daz all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Words Control Your Life - Pastor Chris / Nigerians Should Drop Christianity, The White Man's Religion / Prophecy: You Will Get Married In 2022 - Fr Kelvin Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.