Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri (10883 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Adeboye Holds First Communion/Anointing Service In RCCG Mega Auditorium / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Mogidi: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
musKeeto: Great move. He has to make friends before he joins them.

The man was among his peers, am sure they made him welcome.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Heliesha: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
whats the meaning of that nonsense
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Roon9(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
advocate666: Chei! MusKeeto, you really bit them hard this time. grin grin grin grin
Thyphoid fever don dey catch all of them.

See them! Birds ☀̤̣̈̇f a feather flock together Şŏ◦ do rat n mice. One look @ your username and i know you are doomed 4 life.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
datola:

How will he join them when he is not a looter or robber. The tithe money members pay in church is for pastors and the payers know this. Whether this is wrong or not is another issue entirely.

I have never read any were that pastor Adeboye committed any crime while he was still in the world and now in the Lord.

We can criticize him and other pastors of not living to the standard we expect them as 'holy' men of God but not to the extent of wrongly acussing and wishing them evil.

Do unto others as you would like to be done.
*in BoB Marleys Voice*WAR

Until that day when folks like Adeboye are lined up and Shot,there will be no hope for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by laytoshtwo: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Confused,going from one interview to another,frustrated,many are under unknown curse for wrong use of their tongue
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Gospelgirl(f): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

Do you really have to lie to make a point?

Which lie? Why don't you search if you feel its too good to be true.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by propertylisting: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by onlynaija: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
I am not used to commenting to thread, but I will in this case. I am not writing this to defend him because he is one of my mentor after Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, but to save your life from coming/present danger unless if you are a demon and one unclean spirit. One, its no longer a news that daddy Adeboye visits the inmates in Kirikiri yearly. Two, daddy Adeboye doesn't need anyone's opinion to do what is good,right and acceptable to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Three, him visiting them in the prison is an act is also good which we all must follow, since a sinner is actually the prisoner and not those who are in physical prison that has Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Four, you don't write/say everything that you thought/imagined, that is why the Holy Bible tells us, to cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and also to bring to captivity every thought to the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Five, you do not tell God that He is too kind for given you strength, hence you use the strength to write things against a man of God. Six, you do not mock God by using His mercies against His own. Seven, by writing this, you had glorified your stupid master the devil, by making people sin with you, since they liked what you wrote. Eight, since you had brought out yourself as an enemy of Gods own, you are already an enemy of God. Nine, you don't only touch God's anointed or do harm to God's prophets by using your hand(s) or physical weapon(s) against them, but also through evil sayings/thoughts/writeups. Ten, if you do not repent, his previous,present and future prayers and that of his partners are sufficient to through you into Kirikiri prison before this time next year, so that he will even pay you a visit by or before this time next year, if Jesus Christ tarries to come. Eleven, I repeat, if you are not a demon nor unclean spirit in human form, whether you are an atheist or of a religion that does not believe in the power of God through faith in Jesus Christ, just ask God to have mercy on you, because it is ill with you, and then write on this same post that you are sorry for working for Satan. Twelve, the innocent are also in the prison or put in prison, but God will surely make a way of escape for them that work with the knowledge of His power. God be merciful unto us in Jesus Name, Amen. Peace to Nigeria. JESUS IS THE LORD.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by propertylisting: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Kamanda: .
*in BoB Marleys Voice*WAR

Until that day when folks like Adeboye are lined up and Shot,there will be no hope for Nigerians.

MAY GOD FORGIVE IGNORANTS LIKE YOURSELF CRITICIZING MEN OF GOD PUTTING OUT THEIR NECKS TO FOSTER WORLD PEACE AND SAVING LOST SOULS.

WHY NOT BOW YOUR HEAD AND ASK GOD FOR MERCY?

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Jadeyeni: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2012
While it is wrong to wish anyone evil as Christ commanded us to love each other without condition, I also believe many things have gone wrong in the church of today , money , fame and power is now the order of the day, as a Christian living in the uk, I will not condemn Adeboye for his acts of supporting or befriending those politicians and criminals whom he is well aware that they are killing and destroying the future of the poor, I will only say is that what Jesus would do, Jesus never befriended the Pharisees and Sadducees , he did extend his love to them but he knew they will not change hence he washed his hands off them, In the redeemed church I attend in london, sometimes I ask myself what am I doing here? Can I bring my English friends here without them asking me f this was a kind of bazaar or stock trading organisation,honestly I am fed up and I am thinking of going to a little English community oriented church where no mention of money, books selling, offerings(5 times within an hour of service) is the order of the day,where salvation and charity works and evangelism is the motivating wheel .Many things are going wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by HiDee2(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2012

@musKeeto- Must you post a comment at all cost even when you have nothing sensible, defensible, or edifying to contribute?

This comment of yours is certainly not protected by your right to freedom of speech; it is absolutely unguided and irresponsible...

May the good Lord in heaven forgive you. Amen.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Jadeyeni: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2012
And why do we always call MoG daddy, mummy etc, my neighbour who is a pastor in one of the Pentecostal churches in Essex recently told me off for bowing for him and calling him pastor, he said he was human like me and would appreciate if I address him as a MR, why do we Africans play charlatans, we respect MoG and give less to our own parents. I will never understand .

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Bond008(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2012
just want to say all those insulting me of GOD , you in no shoe to judge cause their judgement is in GODS hands. You dont really know the implications of what you all are doing. HELL IS REAL SO IS HEAVEN. May GOD save you all. #peace.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Angel778(f): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2012
Mogidi:

The man was among his peers, am sure they made him welcome.
i pray u wnt use ur mouth, act, words to ruin ur life!
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Bond008(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Jadeyeni :
And why do we always call MoG daddy, mummy etc, my neighbour who is a pastor in one of the Pentecostal churches in Essex recently told me off for bowing for him and calling him pastor, he said he was human like me and would appreciate if I address him as a MR, why do we Africans play charlatans, we respect MoG and give less to our own parents. I will never understand .
are you really a CHRISTian?
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by eddiegordon: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2012
[color=#006600][quote author=musKeeto] better start asking God for forgiveness,cos u've successfully attached urself to a curse.[b][/b]
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by advocate666: 1:08am On Dec 27, 2012
eddiegordon: [color=#006600][/color] better start asking God for forgiveness,cos u've successfully attached urself to a curse.

no shaking. Satan protects his own.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Chei, see what enslavement of the human mind can cause. See the children of daddy G.O spitting fire and cursing. I swear they won't be this indignant if it was God himself that was insulted. If that is what it means to be born again, I spit on being "born-again".

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Jadeyeni: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2012
I still insists that when we Christians don't know the truth and you rain curses and tantrums to defend a point, how can you save or preach to the atheists and unbeliever and you expect them to follow. our Christian ways when we ourselves are nothing to talk home about.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by eddiegordon: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Pls. Ask 4 God's mercy..
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by advocate666: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2012
eddiegordon: Pls. Ask 4 God's mercy..

abeg stop. not everybody is as mumu as you.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by onlynaija: 2:18am On Dec 27, 2012
If actually you are a human with, in the Name of Jesus Christ of of Nazareth, I come against that unclean spirits that ruins you, to get of you, now in the Exalted Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen. Thank You Saving Father, in Jesus Name, Amen.
advocate666:

no shaking. Satan protects his own.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Oh my, oh dear.. What have I done?

I apologize for my comment which has probably become the most quoted comment of the year.

I didn't realise that by making such a harsh comment, I was simply stroking the flames of anger and pains in the hearts of deluded zombies who'd be better off donating their brains for research.

A fellow man who has offered this country nothing apart from traffic jams on a major road and continous scams like a veteran agbero, this thread is proof that Adeboye is the MASTER, not God, not Jesus, not the Bible.

Our country has no hope when zombies like you walk this earth, people with whom the Bible transforms to a double edged sword when a man of Dog is insulted.

May God punish all you zombies and your God.

May ur children not suffer the same brainless fate you have suffered.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by phecs: 4:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Y do I dislike d fools!okija juju and dat asshole called mosquito.wish to slice there throat like chicken!
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by farolee(m): 5:10am On Dec 27, 2012
Senseless being,why did you refuse to use the brain God gives you.oh you have got to delete that mind set that every one steal in nigeria.you are long dead boy.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by farolee(m): 5:22am On Dec 27, 2012
faporori24: Good thing but how that will reduce our school fees on privates universities in Nigeria
Oh,reduction in fee? When your corrupt politician can not boast of free education ,from the very public fund.but you go abroad and spend and spend thousand of dollars to get admission and some of this private university are far better than those one you can afford abroad,tell me how do you want them to maintain the standard and the facilities.you think they pay the staff peanut?
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by farolee(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind:

Do you really have to lie to make a point?
Is not a lie,just make a search.he addressed UN some time ago,on world peace.He an honourary citizen of three states in USA.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by dagr8(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2012
onlynaija: I am not used to commenting to thread, but I will in this case. I am not writing this to defend him because he is one of my mentor after Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, but to save your life from coming/present danger unless if you are a demon and one unclean spirit. One, its no longer a news that daddy Adeboye visits the inmates in Kirikiri yearly. Two, daddy Adeboye doesn't need anyone's opinion to do what is good,right and acceptable to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Three, him visiting them in the prison is an act is also good which we all must follow, since a sinner is actually the prisoner and not those who are in physical prison that has Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Four, you don't write/say everything that you thought/imagined, that is why the Holy Bible tells us, to cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and also to bring to captivity every thought to the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Five, you do not tell God that He is too kind for given you strength, hence you use the strength to write things against a man of God. Six, you do not mock God by using His mercies against His own. Seven, by writing this, you had glorified your stupid master the devil, by making people sin with you, since they liked what you wrote. Eight, since you had brought out yourself as an enemy of Gods own, you are already an enemy of God. Nine, you don't only touch God's anointed or do harm to God's prophets by using your hand(s) or physical weapon(s) against them, but also through evil sayings/thoughts/writeups. Ten, if you do not repent, his previous,present and future prayers and that of his partners are sufficient to through you into Kirikiri prison before this time next year, so that he will even pay you a visit by or before this time next year, if Jesus Christ tarries to come. Eleven, I repeat, if you are not a demon nor unclean spirit in human form, whether you are an atheist or of a religion that does not believe in the power of God through faith in Jesus Christ, just ask God to have mercy on you, because it is ill with you, and then write on this same post that you are sorry for working for Satan. Twelve, the innocent are also in the prison or put in prison, but God will surely make a way of escape for them that work with the knowledge of His power. God be merciful unto us in Jesus Name, Amen. Peace to Nigeria. JESUS IS THE LORD.

Wow! u made a very good point...am so happy reading thru
bt bear in mind dat dis guy is an agnostic...a confused one....seeking attention....i think what he needs is prayers...serious one

I personally am not happy seeing pple throwing insults....u know what? dat is exatly what d devil wants....he insults u and u insult back...and den he is happy cos he has succeeded in making u sin! After all his mission is to distract u.

The best tin to do 2 such kind of pple is to IGNORE (after all not ur comment but ur prayers will change dem) and if you want to comment, tactically do it in such a way u will never give them what dey want.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by dagr8(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2012
musKeeto: Oh my, oh dear.. What have I done?

I apologize for my comment which has probably become the most quoted comment of the year.

I didn't realise that by making such a harsh comment, I was simply stroking the flames of anger and pains in the hearts of deluded zombies who'd be better off donating their brains for research.

[s]A fellow man who has offered this country nothing apart from traffic jams on a major road and continous scams like a veteran agbero, this thread is proof that Adeboye is the MASTER, not God, not Jesus, not the Bible.

Our country has no hope when zombies like you walk this earth, people with whom the Bible transforms to a double edged sword when a man of Dog is insulted.[/s]

May God punish all you zombies and your God.

[s]May ur children not suffer the same brainless fate you have suffered[/s].

Mosquito i will not stop praying 4 u... until u come to testify in the christian chat box grin grin grin
c u there wink
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Yemotiroro: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2012
What won't people criticise? If he had a private jet they complain. If he stands with the highly placed they complain. Now that he chose to identify with the lowly in their misery they still complain. O generation of complainers! What spirit drives you? Can't you see you operate the same way as the Pharisees of old? God bless Daddy G.O.
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by omophilip: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2012
stunt
Re: Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2012
advocate666: Chei! MusKeeto, you really bit them hard this time. grin grin grin grin
<b>Thyphoid fever don dey catch all of them.
-ur friend bite nobody but he landed on a somebody he can nt bite-he has insulted d work of God</b>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Love Always Delivers Success & Prosperity? / Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry / Your Words Control Your Life - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.