Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? (10707 Views)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
chacha3: hmmmmm and wat if dere is nobody insight? Hw wil u call out to someone? Hahahahahahaha I dnt want to die of lafta dis afternoon.
they will have their cameras all over me even if nobody is inside i can stil signal dem that i'm hungry. U knw u are less hungry when u dont talk, so u'l be eating like once in a week.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
agog:

Abg there is no way a living human can stay mute for a whole year. If this contest is for real, u know u will be monitored 24 hour a day. And if you mistakenly talk in your sleep, then u will be disqualified.
this is funny! Anything that happens in my sleep wil not be a part of it....i de talk sometimes if i de sleep....i'm sure that wld be considered a 'sleepy mistake'
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
okpara ugo:

What if at the end of the session, you no fit talk again

Learning and unlearning came into play. You will start babbling like a one year old. Nah him be say madness don show.
hahahaha.....no wahala now, i go come be dumb but not deaf millionaire....

Richman wey nor de talk go wil stil hav chicks flocking around him......money-money-money maker*sings moroco maduka*
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Young MT: lol.... !What of if you wan toast a babe!. cry
this is very easy to do, mehn.

What i'd do in this case is, i'd roll my eyez, move my waist, lick my lips, rob my chest, point to my joystick, pull my zip up and down, use sign language to describe se'x and cash using my hands.

Infact, if the toastable chick(i don die) is sitting close to me, i'd use my mouth to remove her bra and i'd fix my mouth where neccessary.

If i do all i've described, she go know say i'm love and i'm potential millionaire once it is december.

U no think am?
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
okpara ugo:

Mr. BEAN lol.
u go fear now...

A million dollar on my mind....
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Hassan9786: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Infact I don win d money cos I don dey stylishly do am 'n it is just xo eazy for me
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: this is funny! Anything that happens in my sleep wil not be a part of it....i de talk sometimes if i de sleep....i'm sure that wld be considered a 'sleepy mistake'
no it wont be considered
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Acecube(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
It depends oh.. You can't tell someone like Jay z whose talking '' songs, live performance'' fetches him more than that to keep quiet for 365 days coz of $1m.. Well personally, i think it's just impossible to live a whole year ( except in comma ) without talking....and see as guys just dey shout because of SMALL $1m:.. SMH,......and like erigga said '' WHO GET MONEY GO UNDERSTAND WETIN I DEY TALK ''... ...

(enters my bugatti and leave thread with 5 nairaland chicks)
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by xreal2(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abeg who is dropping d money?
am game *lyk seriously*
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Henrick007: no it wont be considered
if anything that happen in my sleep , like talking, then i don chop the money now.

Henrick, nice thread and nice concept.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Acecube(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
fankasibe: I can run Mad for that sum of cash......i fit walk naked for Unilorin Walk-way....... na wetin i wan talk before?
security go catch you before you even leave park, you go face senate for 4 years before ambali go say '' young man face tanke ''
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: if anything that happen in my sleep , like talking, then i don chop the money now.

Henrick, nice thread and nice concept.
thank u, i never knew it will even make d front page
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by gentlefada(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
well for an aspiring lawyer that would be difficult, what if i could make 10 million by talking that same year
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
gentlefada: well for an aspiring lawyer that would be difficult, what if i could make 10 million by talking that same year
10 million dollar or naira
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is one of the dumbest threads I've come across, this festive season.

OP, it's IMPOSSIBLE not to talk for a year. Even if the prize was 1 billion USD, you couldn't not talk for a month. Let's assume you're sent to an uninhabited island, you'd still talk - to yourself. You're human, and as humans, we want to hear voices, if not the voices of others, then our own.

The only way you'll earn a million USD by not talking for twelve months, would be if your tongue was cut off. And I can think of decent ways to earn £60,000 in a year. Sure, it's not $1,000,000 but it's good money. I'm resourceful, not greedy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by tonyx4x44(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
i would make it 2 years and then travel to my mum?s village where i dont understand their languager
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by chacha3(f): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: they will have their cameras all over me even if nobody is inside i can stil signal dem that i'm hungry. U knw u are less hungry when u dont talk, so u'l be eating like once in a week.
Ok I hear u
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Siena: This is one of the dumbest threads I've come across, this festive season.

OP, it's IMPOSSIBLE not to talk for a year. Even if the prize was 1 billion USD, you couldn't not talk for a month. Let's assume your sent to an uninhabited island, you'd still talk - to yourself. You're human, and as humans, we want to hear voices, if not the voices of others, then our own.

The only way you'll earn a million USD by not talking for twelve months, would be if your tongue was cut off. And I can think of decent ways to earn £60,000 in a year. Sure, it's not $1,000,000 but it's good money. I'm resourceful, not greedy.
wat is dumb abt d question and did i ever said it was possible, i only said if u are asked to go mute for a year
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by sharwn: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
undecided undecided Bleep the million Dollar bill shocked shocked shocked,imma talk baje baje grin
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
sharwn: undecided undecided Bleep the million Dollar bill shocked shocked shocked,imma talk baje baje grin
talk for a year and tel me how much u gonna get
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Henrick007: thank u, i never knew it will even make d front page
being the first to comment, i made sure i said something that'll make the coming pple who wil be viewing the topic to make reasonable comments. If i had said something stupi'd, the next person to comment would have takin after me and that's how the spirit of others wld hav died as well.

U are welcome!
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Siena: This is one of the dumbest threads I've come across, this festive season.

OP, it's IMPOSSIBLE not to talk for a year. Even if the prize was 1 billion USD, you couldn't not talk for a month. Let's assume your sent to an uninhabited island, you'd still talk - to yourself. You're human, and as humans, we want to hear voices, if not the voices of others, then our own.

u have a point, but does that make this the 'dumbest' thread of the season? U can send ur point across without having to overwrite someone's effort. So many people have posted on this thread, they had fun....why throwing away the fun and looking at the flaw? As dumb as the thread maybe, u still took time out to pour this long lines here, and u stil think it is the dumbest thread?

How do we describe somebody who respond to the 'dumbest thread'?
I have never seen ur post, but i got to knw ur name when some nlers pick u as their favourite nlers in a particular topic....and if this is how 'sienna' do things, then, i'm disappointed.

Jst sayin.....no grudges.....
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by lawizle(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Men i'll shut da Bleep up!
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
lawizle: Men i'll shut da Bleep up!
hahahahahahaha........
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by slushia(f): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
God forbid,i cant do without praising my God loudly in a day.make dem kip their money joor.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by palugycolina(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
u cnt win in naija..
The political atmosphere will provoke u and u would spit out a word..
no be for dis country..
Nigerians..where are we heading?
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by YoungMT: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: this is very easy to do, mehn.

What i'd do in this case is, i'd roll my eyez, move my waist, lick my lips, rob my chest, point to my joystick, pull my zip up and down, use sign language to describe se'x and cash using my hands.

Infact, if the toastable chick(i don die) is sitting close to me, i'd use my mouth to remove her bra and i'd fix my mouth where neccessary.

If i do all i've described, she go know say i'm love and i'm potential millionaire once it is december.

U no think am?
lmao
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by bemagnify: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Chai! C nigerians and joblesness, wishful tinkin evry day
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
God Forbids! My mouth was given to me to talk, not for some kind of weird thing.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by STENACO: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
I will not talk for two years if I happen to see that, try me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Titanic Compared To Today's Cruise Ships.(pic) / Most Extreme Pictures. / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.