Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. (2049 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Contrary to news making it round that Enugu governor might have died in India or is incapacitated, the tireless and hardworking governor arrived Nigeria on the 25th of december. Currently, he is enjoying his christmas break at his country home udi,hale and hearty.
Earlier today, the wife had shared out bags of rice and wrappers to widows in her husbands country home udi town in udi LGA. During the event which was rather a celebration than gift sharing, the first lady reiterated the need for prayer while noting that the prayers of Enugu citizens had actually paid of in her life and that of her family. The Governor is expected to make his first public appearance at the ofalla festival of his traditional ruler, igwe chris ogakwu.Long live sullivan chime, long live Enugu state.
N.B don't ask me for source cause am actually a reliable source.no source is as credible as I am with regards to this
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by emiye(m): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Congratulations to the people of Enugu state, i hope he resumes as Governor fresher and stronger.
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Noblechyk: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Dat's gud. Let's hope it's true.
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by luvinhubby(m): 2:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Until i see him with my eyes, till then.........!
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by iamtheprincipal: 2:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Thank GOD another 'sad' news of death didn't befall us. We have had just too many of it at this material time.
Welcome back, Iheanacho!
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by dayokanu(m): 2:54am On Dec 27, 2012
You told us this same news 2 weeks ago and we are yet to see him
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by doctokwus: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2012
A fool will remain a fool

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by duni04(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2012
jchime: Contrary to news making it round that Enugu governor might have died in India or is incapacitated, the tireless and hardworking governor arrived Nigeria on the 25th of december. Currently, he is enjoying his christmas break at his country home udi,hale and hearty.
Earlier today, the wife had shared out bags of rice and wrappers to widows in her husbands country home udi town in udi LGA. During the event which was rather a celebration than gift sharing, the first lady reiterated the need for prayer while noting that the prayers of Enugu citizens had actually paid of in her life and that of her family. The Governor is expected to make his first public appearance at the ofalla festival of his traditional ruler, igwe chris ogakwu.Long live sullivan chime, long live Enugu state.
N.B don't ask me for source cause am actually a reliable source.no source is as credible as I am with regards to this
Now we know wot u dreamt of last nite tongue
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2012
chime, are u alive?
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by geeez: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2012
How many times will he come back?
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by tny60(f): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2012
so, was he ill or was he just on vacation?
he needs to explain the lengthy absence to his people.

imagine being gone for so long people start speculating that you are dead. that is serious
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by gerrardomendes(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2012
jchime: Contrary to news making it round that Enugu governor might have died in India or is incapacitated, the tireless and hardworking governor arrived Nigeria on the 25th of december. Currently, he is enjoying his christmas break at his country home udi,hale and hearty.
until i hear it from T.B Joshua. Until then... grin
until i hear it from T.B Joshua. Until then...
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2012

Considering yardua's dramatic return,I refused to believe you sire till I see him.
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by heed101(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Let's agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by ujchief(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2012
Loading. . . . . . . .
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by DuduNegro: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Chime is in kidnapper den
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by SELFWORTH: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2012
luvinhubby: Until i see him with my eyes, till then.........!

Agreed.

He has died and resurrected more times than Lazarus especially on NL that until I see him I will not believe it!
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by SELFWORTH: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2012
tny60: so, was he ill or was he just on vacation?
he needs to explain the lengthy absence to his people.

imagine being gone for so long people start speculating that you are dead. that is serious

In Nigeria anything is possible.

A public servant disappears for months and no credible information to date.
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by SELFWORTH: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2012
dayokanu: You told us this same news 2 weeks ago and we are yet to see him

Abi o! grin grin
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Really!?
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Kewt: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Picture or video evidence please!
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by fkaz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gudnews.
Enugu state shld expect good governance from him, with his travails, i bliv.
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by GARRIx7(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nansense.... So Mr. Governor can't speak for himself abi??
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by mansmith(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
government magic
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nairaland, a forum where haters express their hatred. Accepting the news or not is at your own discretion. The most important thing is that he is back.
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Caesar1988(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
I think u r alive....R u ?
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Caesar1988: I think u r alive....R u ?
Absolutely dear. Remind your funeral date please

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
chime we want to see you naaaa

please na, give us this one minute tv appearance na
Re: Enugu Governor,sullivan Chime Is Back. by qualified(f): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2012
@op, stop deceiving ur self. Where is he? Why do some nigerians act as if sickness is under anyone 's control. Anybody can be sick.
Even on Political Platform on Ray Power, some minutes ago, Enugu was counted among d states with Acting Governor. If d man is around, u dont need to defend him, he ll just show himself.
Op, grow some brains pls!

(1) (Reply)

SANUSI LAMIDO Sanusi:africa Must Get Real About Chinese Ties / Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone / 2015: APC Takes Battle To Jonathan’s Stronghold •south-south, South-east To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.