Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark (4600 Views)

Nigerian Visa Goes For A Dollar In 13 Countries - Punch / Jonathan Tells Varsities To Access N1.3tr Tetfund Money / N1.3tr Fuel Subsidy Fund: Efcc Invites 38 Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
And so? See me see Clark o, no be dem money abeg make dem chop till they belle full
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by jaybee(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
ogb5: do we have a mathmatician in the house?

if 13% equals 7trillion, what is 87%.

At least I like to know what amount the federal govt has blown away during thesame period after recieving the remaining 87%.

many states have passed legislatures that automatically transfers large % of derivation funds to some commission that is supposed to coordinate the use of the fund in the development of the communities.

corruption has not allowed these bodies to do what they are supposed to do.

paying derivation to communities is recipe for disaster. we dont want wars among brothers at the community level.
and what will happen to commmunities without oil but host oil production support facilities like link roads to oilfields, oil pipelines, jetties and offices. if you cut off these types of communities from oil derivation fund because they dont have oilwells they may as well tell you to come and remove your pipelines from their land.

why dont you think first before you post?
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Most of the trillions went into the bank accounts of Odili and Ibori.

And I am sure the person citizens will worship them and would even pray for them.

Bloody fcking black baboons!
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
I dey laff
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by DaLover(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Don't pay anything to anybody...why must we pay to states or lgas or communities? Why not allow the people who own this oil mine it, sell it and pay taxes like any normal person, this national pastime of wanting to manage oil for the resource owners and pay them for it, is the evil that is affecting us....why does nigeria not help people manage their fertile farmland and pay the states or communities for it...

A number of us have decided that its oil or nothing, unfortunately his are in he majority, but as long as you have denied the people who should be the primary beneficiaries of their benefits, nigeria is unlikely to know peace or progress.
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by DaLover(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite: Most of the trillions went into the bank accounts of Odili and Ibori.

And I am sure the person citizens will worship them and would even pary for them.

Bloody fcking black baboons!

What does the senseless statement mean? Did delta and rivers people impose these govs on themselves....or you now agree that PDP have been conducting free and fair elections...?
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by GARRIx7(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
abdulkayus: And after dey will be blamin North for their underdevelopment. Wat hav dey got to show for d huge sum of money they hav receive so far, NOTIN, and dey are clamourin for resource control. Am nt agaisnt resource control bt if care is nt taken, terrible lootin and militancy will increase even wit d resource control. Dat is y i always said dat d 9ja delta militants are somehw fightin d wrong section cos dey suppose face their leaders and ask dem wat they are doin wit d 13percents derivative. Bunches of person.
All 9ja politicians are d same bt d SS are d worst.

Na thunder go roast all the SS Leaders... Thieving mara-focckkers
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
DaLover:

What does the senseless statement mean? Did delta and rivers people impose these govs on themselves....or you now agree that PDP have been conducting free and fair elections...?

You are a person!

No 1, did anyone forces those people to run an rejoice on the streets when Alams reached his state after Alams running from the UK dressed like a woman? Or did anyone force Ogbara cretinous youths to attack policemen that wanted to arrest Ibori because they saw him as "our own"?

No 2, if someone is not getting even up to 10% of the vote would it be easy to rig the election?
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by DaLover(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

No 1, did anyone forces those people to run an rejoice on the streets when Alams reached his state after Alams running from the UK dressed like a woman? Or did anyone force Ogbara cretinous youths to attack policemen that wanted to arrest Ibori because they saw him as "our own"?

No 2, if someone is not getting even up to 10% of the vote would it be easy to rig the election?

Child of inequity...those pictures you so desperately rely on are not the majority of the Niger delta population by any means....
But I understand your evil motive for relying /clinging on to those footages you saw as reality...

People of your type and persuasion need justification and reasons to show that the oil found in the nigerdelta cannot be mined by the indigenes , you have to satisfy your wicked conscience that what the Nigerian state is doing is ok...

May the same Evil you wish others befall you!!
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by bigmaut: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
This democrazy isnt working some green berets shld pls declare a state of emergency
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
DaLover:

Child of inequity...those pictures you so desperately rely on are not the majority of the Niger delta population by any means....
But I understand your evil motive for relying /clinging on to those footages you saw as reality...

People of your type and persuasion need justification and reasons to show that the oil found in the nigerdelta cannot be mined by the indigenes , you have to satisfy your wicked conscience that what the Nigerian state is doing is ok...

May the same Evil you wish others befall you!!

What the fck? undecided

See the calibre of youths our education system is churning out!

A conjecture-throwing, evidence-poor, pure person!

What a moronic human being. smh grin
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Demdem: Foolish Clark, as if he isn't part of the rot that is currently blowing it.
don't mind him, 13 years of pdp rule in the south-south smh,I thank God my state Edo has been rescued! Pls all nl members from the south-south,make sure pdp do not occupy your government in the nxt elections.
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by koruji(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2012
You must be from Mars.
Please take your military talk away from here.

Knowledge9000: Democracy isn't the ideal for some countries....Nigeria! Trust me when I say this. Military never stole or wasted such a huge amount of money. Its sickening!
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by jpphilips(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
DaLover:

he is indirectly asking you what the Niger delta black baboons did after they were imposed on them?

why did the millitants spare them?? oh!!
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by musiwa11: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2013

Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by DaLover(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sagamite:

What the fck? undecided

See the calibre of youths our education system is churning out!

A conjecture-throwing, evidence-poor, pure person!

What a moronic human being. smh grin

Well don't shake your empty head too rigorously
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by DaLover(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
jp philips:

he is indirectly asking you what the Niger delta black baboons did after they were imposed on them?

why did the millitants spare them?? oh!!

Only an ingrate calls those providing his daily bread black baboons
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:

Well don't shake your empty head too rigorously

person product of a failed education system is saying someone's head is empty? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is filling your head with moronic conjectures while claiming to be educated how heads are filled? grin
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by DaLover(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sagamite:

person product of a failed education system is saying someone's head is empty? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is filling your head with moronic conjectures while claiming to be educated how heads are filled? grin

Seems you are dying hard to add a new word to English, good luck with that
Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by DaLover(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sagamite:

Re: Niger Delta Govs Blew N7.3tr In 13 Years Clark by jpphilips(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
DaLover:

Only an ingrate calls those providing his daily bread black baboons

guess u re the black baboon providing my daily bread

BREAKING: Nigerian Government Cuts Electricity Tariff By 50% / Breaking :Adamu Muazu Deletes His Tweets Of PDP Wining Nasawara State(photo) / SENATE PRESIDENCY ELECTION: Senator Ovie Omo-agege Rebrands Status (pic)