Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 (8998 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Saintsquare(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kayusfity:

WHO IS THIS E-GOAT?
Ur Entire FAMILY
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Acecube(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kenneth457: You are mad. Were is mikel at world club cup. The likes of sergio B of barca is beta dan him.dude you blues fans suck
who the hell do you think you are ... Huh you just come online to insult your lineage ( that's if you have any )... The op asked a question and i think everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion o.k if you aren't comfortable with mine... Go f^ck yourself Dude or better still get a di*do... * Spits on his face *

And for your info i'm a barcelona fan....and you're calling sergio busquet, is busquet a Nigerian ? huh... Your fellow Nigerian is doing something good and here you are criticizing him... Yaya toure didn't have to become messi before winning africa footballer of the year award.. In the same vain mikel doesn't have to become busquet or xavi before winning it o.k( he didn't play in club world cup final... ''ode '' )... Guy if you still don't get me that means you're a person.... Just go mop erosion and leave me alone

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Saintsquare(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mr.T Anonymous:
don't mind him,everything about nigerians is always goals.they would even blame a goalkeeper 4 nt scoring.
Abi o,its nothing but pure beef.Hating on another man's success.Do they know beta than those coaches using him.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Engineer1985(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ahmed Musa, i like his dribbling skills
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by femi4: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mr.T Anonymous:
is it everytime u put uche 4 field dat he scores
most times he does
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Saintsquare: Ur Entire FAMILY

KONI DAA FUN YA EE. OLORIBU OMO PAU BI IBON sad sad sad sad
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by killuminati(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
My Ibo boy, Ike Uche smiley

#MyGuy
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by sambos994(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ike Uche....scoring in almost every Nigerian match this year. I bet he will do well at AFCON.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mine is Mikel
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by lastpage: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ibanga p: Osaze odemwingie, 4 having d courage 2 standup nd speak against d corruption in nigerian football.

+1,000,000 Times.

This guy has put-in Ten years of his life, for the national Team but we all know that "in an association of THIEVES like the NFF is (with its conniving Coaches)", someone like Osaze, with his upbringing and Mentality, will never fit-in.

Its like putting Foxes and Sheep in the same pen!

If just 10% of Nigerians can display selfless courage in challenging the "criminal status quo" that keeps bringing our country down, then maybe we may have a chance to become developed in the next 20years.

Wetin Sef? this rubbish is going on for too long and Nigeria is being left behind!

Lastpage!

Mind you others that have been mentioned here also deserve to be "recognized", just that Osaze was outstanding.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Ikwerefistson: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ibanga p: Osaze odemwingie, 4 having d courage 2 standup nd speak against d corruption in nigerian football.
becos dm no invite am 4 nations cup.y hm no tok since

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Eifeh(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ike uche the best, then moses
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Acecube(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Acecube Nigerian footballer of the year award goes to....... John obi mikel. Followed closely by Ikechuckwu and moses.

note: the award was based on club and country performance.

If it's solely country then ik, moses, and mikel in that order
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Rajosh(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cornel88: Keep shut.
yeah Bro tell that guy to keep shut.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Saintsquare(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kayusfity:

KONI DAA FUN YA EE. OLORIBU OMO PAU BI IBON sad sad sad sad
gbogbo idile yin ati iran diran eeee lon bawi

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by chiswaggs: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Which corruption? If he was that patriotic why didnt he speak until they dropped him? If Keshi had included him in his 32 man list would he have spoken?

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by chiswaggs: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
killuminati: My Ibo boy, Ike Uche smiley

#MyGuy
must you mention that he is igbo? I thought the thread was about 'NIGERIAN' footballer and not 'TRIBAL' footballer. I'm also Igbo but must we spice up everything with a little bit of ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by BrutusOj(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
yorke1:

Did you say he helped? With how many goal? dude pls get a life!
u shud b d one to get a life,som of u don't reason at all..must he score a goal bfor acknowledgin his impact?Did Peter cech scored any goal wen he was named as one of d most influential player in d team?

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
BrutusOj: u shud b d one to get a life,som of u don't reason at all..must he score a goal bfor acknowledgin his impact?Did Peter cech scored any goal wen he was named as one of d most influential player in d team?
yeah,nigerians values goals.I'm already tired of repeating this same issues.In Nigeria,any player who does nt score is useless regardless of dat player's position and it is really bad.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by ohimaimike(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mikel obi.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Engineer1985: Ahmed Musa, i like his dribbling skills
speed ike uche moses mikel shege ashawo Igbo
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Austinobisnr(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
nw d subject av bin changed a mikel obi... U guys shld stop hating, u wnt stop him frm makin his doe per week
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by zoboizee: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ik uche. Always outstanding. whether synthetic turf or natural grass. And very patriotic. A lil digression, pls apart from mikel, is there any player in the eagles who doesn't play on artificial grass? How i wish all the stadia in SA is artificial. Yet him play for moscow during the uefa final. So unpatriotic! The award should be all round and not just club achievements. Ik uche is physically strong and technically better than Moses. Moses though short, but far better than Mikel in the air,pace positioning and scoring. No doubt Mikel is good,gifted with lazer passes, built, and lovely defensive abilities but slow with the ball. I pray dat yeye Benitez use im more often.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by obi4eze(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikechukwu Uche.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by obi4eze(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please let's stop the use of all these abusive words and curses. They won't help at all. God bless you all.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by Kenneth457(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Acecube: who the hell do you think you are ... Huh you just come online to insult your lineage ( that's if you have any )... The op asked a question and i think everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion o.k if you aren't comfortable with mine... Go f^ck yourself Dude or better still get a di*do... * Spits on his face *

And for your info i'm a barcelona fan....and you're calling sergio busquet, is busquet a Nigerian ? huh... Your fellow Nigerian is doing something good and here you are criticizing him... Yaya toure didn't have to become messi before winning africa footballer of the year award.. In the same vain mikel doesn't have to become busquet or xavi before winning it o.k( he didn't play in club world cup final... ''ode '' )... Guy if you still don't get me that means you're a person.... Just go mop erosion and leave me alone
who gave to you A*sh*le. Goo nd slip.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by OrangeHokage(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
psamuell2: Mine is Ike Uche,. .He's committed to the National Team, has no disciplinary problems and he scored in almost every game for Nigeria.

Whats your take and who's yours?
osaze
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by stantob(m): 4:36am On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=Johnnoah1st]Yakubu aiyegbeni[/quote.
Former world best.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by kariz(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Mikel obi it is, Nigeria didn't have a more worthy representative all through last season,I'm even thinking he should be the nigeria sports man of the year.
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by psamuell2(m): 2:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by psamuell2(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Saintsquare: gbogbo idile yin ati iran diran eeee lon bawi
Re: Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 by psamuell2(m): 2:58am On Dec 29, 2012
one tin u guys dont know is dat we re all entitled to our opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIFL 2019: UNIUYO, UNICAL, ABU And KUST Advance To Next Round, DELSU Eliminated / Mexico Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 0) On 22nd Nov 2022 / Football Pools Fixtures || ukfootballpools.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.