Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

CONDOLENCE REGISTER For The Assasinated Animals: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / CONDOLENCE REGISTER For The Assasinated Animals: (742 Views)

When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / The Condolence Message. / Photo : Please Drop Your Comment As A Condolence To This Man,...lwkmd4h!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONDOLENCE REGISTER For The Assasinated Animals: by Chokolee(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2012
I would like to Open a Condolence register for all the murdered animals..Having said that; i want us to be silent for 30 seconds............................May thier souls #that is if there have# rest in the bottom of our belle. Many of us killed does chickens, goats, cows, turkey, rats, grasscutters, elephants, doves, snail, dogs, cats, snakes and many other animals that where untimely assasinated by people all over the world. A friend lamented to me that; those chickens and goats he killed chased him rigorously in his dreams..
Another peeled after his fowl#ran after#, cos the fowl saw a very big pot..

Re: CONDOLENCE REGISTER For The Assasinated Animals: by Chokolee(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Sorry People, i forgot; but i now remember that there is a special thanks giving for the animals that escaped the blades...thier hearts are filled with joy and happniness, there also pray that God make the escape those blades on 31st and 1st of december and january simulteanously..Venue; OTTA farms, Time; 9:00 am Date;undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sule Pangolo / Before Before / The Trial Of Ogbuvugbuvu! (new Joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.