Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? (9326 Views)

Subsidy Protest Was Staged - Jonathan / Nigerians In The Uk Cleared For Fuel Subsidy Protest On Friday 6th / Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2012
luluosas:
My dear, this FGN ASSISTED MASS TRANSIT have being on many transport companies for over 10 years now. If Jonathan actually released those buses as he promised (remember it was a promise which the promiser have right to fulfill and not to fulfill), it should clearly be written FGN SURE-P Mass Transit, while those released by the various states government should be written e.g Edo State SURE-P Mass Transit etc. This will give Nigerians the idea of what the Subsidy buses look like. How do you see that?
True.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2012
luluosas:
My dear, this FGN ASSISTED MASS TRANSIT have being on many transport companies for over 10 years now. If Jonathan actually released those buses as he promised (remember it was a promise which the promiser have right to fulfill and not to fulfill), it should clearly be written FGN SURE-P Mass Transit, while those released by the various states government should be written e.g Edo State SURE-P Mass Transit etc. This will give Nigerians the idea of what the Subsidy buses look like. How do you see that?
LIES! LIES!! Shame on all LIARS! Whether you LIE for political or mischief reasons, a LIE is A LIE and SATAN is the father of all LIARS.
These SURE-P buses were distributed through the ministry of trade and investment and then NURTW to already existing privately owned transport companies. There is no other agency or ministry of govt that distributes buses except the ministry of trade and investment. This buses are marked with an un-mistakable inscription-federal govt mass assisted transit. Looking at them closely, most of them look fairly new, barely a year old. I'm in Enugu, and I didn't see federal mass assisted transit buses last year or year before. What we had over the last few years were state govt owned buses called coal city buses.
If you prefer whatever SUPER STORY as an inscription and not federal mass assisted transit, that's your business.
Shame on all LIARS!
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by darel007(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2012
finsulyman: just give him time
enemy of progress
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by musty1987(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Gej is the definition of total failure cool

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Olaolufred(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
If you can just visit a little town of otuoke,
you will find the buses there.
He is preparing for his otuoke rule in 2015.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by kennytidistar(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
[teeo]I know this question has been asked before, but its so close to a year that the subsidy protest sprang up. I remember travelling down north before the commissioning of those buses and saw them being brough in.
But since then i havent seen them again.

SMH for this man.

Where are the buses Biko.

Good question but @ op you have directed the question to the wrong person, you should have ask your state governor how they have maintain the vehicles put in their care but the FGN. I this we can find answer to that, GEJ did not control any of those buses he hand it over to each governor of those states. So please ask your governor not GEJ.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by ecmsads: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
At Op - nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Harmvirus(f): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin ;Djust wait for another subsidy removal. this time, it will be life subsidy looooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll ;Dllllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated / 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole / Mandate Your Ministers Not To Travel During Budget Defence, Akpabio Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.