Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged (11897 Views)

Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS / Tricycles To Replace 'okada' In Bayelsa By August / Akala Donates Cars To Olubadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by bigmaut: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thou say d lord i cannt be mock!Ayo Go & sell yur private jet & donate d proceed to d poor

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by bigmaut: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thou say d lord i cannt be mock!Ayo Go & sell yur private jet & donate d proceed to d poor.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by jmoore(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Act of Deceit

The criticism got to him.

If you decieve man,you can't deceive God.
Comprehension is your problem. This is a yearly programme which started years ago. How many kobo have you given? smh

Most of those say "eye service" don't give at all.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by tplacid: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenziate: Imams should emulate him and stop funding terrorism and inciting violence . Good one pastor

Why can't you Just leave Muslims alone. Gosh!
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by babestella: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
koikoikoi: This is just camouflaging.Let him donate private jets to the poor and less privileged.

GO AND GET A LIFE. YOU ARE JUST DUMB AND NUMB
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by babestella: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
bigmaut: Thou say d lord i cannt be mock!Ayo Go & sell yur private jet & donate d proceed to d poor.

Lead by example. Go and sell whatever you have first and donate the proceed to the port, maybe that will challenge the pastor to sell his jet. Hypo......
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by cupid4ig(m): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Giving the rest privileges and the poor cars how will dey fuel and maintain it? Pls let people think b4 they do something. U just call someone that DON'T have a roof over his head and give him a car? Maybe he just select some people from his church and label them poor#just saying

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by yomip3t(m): 4:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Rubbish ! Medicine after death.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by digospel2: 5:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:
I dont understand. Donating food reduces poverty? undecided

Does that not just feed them for a short while?

He is doing a good job though. stupid people in the government keeps buying big mansions everywhere while the public starve.
I love the grinding machine he donated. That will give some people earnings

With hyudai you can join Airport taxi, with tricycle you can join keke NAPEP riders and with a bag rice you can sell; make gain and become a rice merchant
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by yomip3t(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2012
digospel2:

With hyudai you can join Airport taxi, with tricycle you can join keke NAPEP riders and with a bag rice you can sell; make gain and become a rice merchant

Are u sure ! With one bag of rice, you will become a rice merchant ! Will that be a miracle or what ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by bomee(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2012
An after-thought. Y am I not surprised he didn't give out jets.#Rubbish#
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by nagoma(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
oily+Yoruba:

It's better to pretend and give than pretend to care and not give at thesame time, even after all the criticism(s). If in doubt, why are northern governors not taking care of the almajiris up north?

If the money meant for the less privileged is taken by the President to buy you a jet , the least you can do is to buy a grinding machine for the less privileged. At least he has a guilty concience.
I don't give a damn about northern governors , they belong to the same retarrded group. They were placed there by the evil PDP so I don't expect anything good from the rotten lot.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by jamace(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hmnn
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Meristem: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2012
IS HE NOT MERELY DOING DAMAGE CONTROL AFTER THE PRIVATE JET saga?
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by eriegua83: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
ORITSEJAFOR DONATES!!! Indeed. Correct business man na free. Nor be sell u sell ticket for the raffle draw when them take win such items. U realize #100million naira you spend about #40million naira. After u say u alleviate poverty indeed. SCAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum / Erelu Fayemi Inducted Into Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame / INEC Withdraws Certificate Of Return From Delta Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.