Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,320 members, 7,822,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Primera Temperature Is Too Low - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Primera Temperature Is Too Low (822 Views)

What Can Someone Do About Too Low Cars On Nigeria Roads?- E.g Nissan Maxima 04 / Engine Gets So Hot Yet Temperature Meter Reads Normal: Rav4 / Stop, Car Too Low - Error On Mercedes Benz Cls 500 - Sienna - Any Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Primera Temperature Is Too Low by jum33: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Please i need ur candid advice concerning my car(nissan primera p11 wagon) that i just bought .
I notice that the radiator fan is always on anytime the car is started and operational and the car temperature does not exceed 30 centigrade which i feel is not good for the optimum operation of the car.
Also i also observe that it consumes more fuel for 1.8 engine manual transmission for that matter
so how do i resolver this issue before it affect the engine
Re: My Primera Temperature Is Too Low by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
jum33: Please i need ur candid advice concerning my car(nissan primera p11 wagon) that i just bought .
I notice that the radiator fan is always on anytime the car is started and operational and the car temperature does not exceed 30 centigrade which i feel is not good for the optimum operation of the car.
Also i also observe that it consumes more fuel for 1.8 engine manual transmission for that matter
so how do i resolver this issue before it affect the engine
But you have virtually given the answer to your question: reinstall the thermostat which seems to have been removed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spotted: 2015 Merc C-class / 2006/2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid / Is This A Wise Decision????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.