Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section (8820 Views)

Why Is NL Webmaster Section Not Solution Oriented? / Nairaland Webmaster Rules - (moderator Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can't stop thanking Nairaland and Webmaster section. Ever since my "Broke webmaster post" made the front page and also the GTPay opencart plugin i built, my financial life has never remained the same. At some point i was getting deposits every day. I never knew that highly resourceful people visit this webmaster section on hourly basis looking for professional skills to hire or employ.
I'm still a freelance but very TIGHT schedule. I thank God for this open doors. My advice to Nairalanders and webmasters is to keep improving and helping novices on this section. EYES are watching you and employers are waiting to hire you. If you need some advices on website programming share it here or email me at winexviv@gmail.com but please don't share your family problems with me ooooo!!!

12 Likes

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Paulipopor: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Congrats.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Paulipopor: Congrats.
You are welcome.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by outrage: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
What exactly do you do?
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
outrage: What exactly do you do?
Congrats.
I'm a professional web designer/developer with 5 years of active experience.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by solid3(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nice on man.

I hope to soon share my success story too. Bt for now, all I can say is God has been good to me. *smiles*
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by guru01(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2012
Bro, you are hereby ordered to share the money with me by the Federal Republic of Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2012
guru01: Bro, you are hereby ordered to share the money with me by the Federal Republic of Nairaland grin
lol. You are funny.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2012
*solid*:
Nice on man.

I hope to soon share my success story too. Bt for now, all I can say is God has been good to me. *smiles*
Bro, first of all, change that ur signature...
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by smmdeskcom: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
congrats
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
smmdesk.com:
congrats
Thank you.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by yawatide(f): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Where's my cut? cool
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Where's my cut? cool
You sef nah $millionaire. By their fruits you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by DANILSA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
GOOD FOR YOU, MAYBE YOU GO SOON BEGIN SHARE CARD FOR NAIRALAND wink smiley cool

1 Like

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by NaijaNaWaa: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations. Can you point to one or two websites you designed that are up and running? Do you do custom design or Joomla (template) type? What's your scripting language: .NET, Java, PHP, or other?

Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Engineer1985(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thats really true! Personally, I access the section every hourly
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: Congratulations. Can you point to one or two websites you designed that are up and running? Do you do custom design or Joomla (template) type? What's your scripting language: .NET, Java, PHP, or other?

Congrats.
Here are some of my works:
1. www.modelcart.com
2. www.3minutesbuy.com
3. www.anabelleadershipacademy.com
4. www.winexviv.com
5. www.ravinsbrook.com
6. www.house-of-prayer-international.org
7. www.naijapikin.org
8. www.modelcart.com/metal
9. www.modelcart.com/thenwando
10. www.pineblitz.com

and many others. I code with PHP, XTHML, CSS, Javascript, AJAX, XML, jQuery, MYSQL and a bit of PYTHON. I also do custom design for joomla, wordpress and drupal.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by dabrake(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
winexviv: I can't stop thanking Nairaland and Webmaster section. Ever since my "Broke webmaster post" made the front page and also the GTPay opencart plugin i built, my financial life has never remained the same. At some point i was getting deposits every day. I never knew that highly resourceful people visit this webmaster section on hourly basis looking for professional skills to hire or employ.
I'm still a freelance but very TIGHT schedule. I thank God for this open doors. My advice to Nairalanders and webmasters is to keep improving and helping novices on this section. EYES are watching you and employers are waiting to hire you. If you need some advices on website programming share it here or email me at winexviv@gmail.com but please do share your family problems with me ooooo!!!
my sister tried purchasing a plot of land along ozumba mbadiwe street but the price is on the high side. Can you please help with a handome donation. Thanks. NB : GOD loves a cheerful giver.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Briz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
OP, send me ur acct number and i'll make u richer
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by jamngr84(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
dabrake: my sister tried purchasing a plot of land along ozumba mbadiwe street but the price is on the high side. Can you please help with a handome donation. Thanks. NB : GOD loves a cheerful giver.
Y not ask God for the money, he would never fail u.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Uchenna42(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by emesv26(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Congrats Bro, Hav been in IT for some time now but (a novices to programming) wat wil be d best program/language to start with? Thanks
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Naijalane: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
I need a WEBSITE. Any1 ready 2 sell?
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by ITbomb(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Remember the Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
Our Jet Fund Raising is still on , hurry before someone takes your blessings

1 Like

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by lumeneng22: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls how do i learn this skill am interested. Thanks.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by UyiIredia(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ OP: Well good for you.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Jarus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Have you paid your tithe to Seun and us mods? smiley
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by megawealth(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
winexviv: I can't stop thanking Nairaland and Webmaster section. Ever since my "Broke webmaster post" made the front page and also the GTPay opencart plugin i built, my financial life has never remained the same. At some point i was getting deposits every day. I never knew that highly resourceful people visit this webmaster section on hourly basis looking for professional skills to hire or employ.
I'm still a freelance but very TIGHT schedule. I thank God for this open doors. My advice to Nairalanders and webmasters is to keep improving and helping novices on this section. EYES are watching you and employers are waiting to hire you. If you need some advices on website programming share it here or email me at winexviv@gmail.com but please don't share your family problems with me ooooo!!!

thank God for your life
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Chokolee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jarus: Have you paid your tithe to Seun and us mods? smiley
Ehhh When real pastor dey here? OP..share your tithe into three..1 for Seun, 1 for me, and the rest for the mods..as the lord would bless you abundantly...remember;Mal 3..dont rob God and his servants!

1 Like

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by aare07(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
STOP FOOLING US.......
HE HAS PAID SEUN AND HIS COHORT, IN ORDER TO PUT THIS THREAD IN FRONT PAGE AND MAKE MONEY FROM US.............
DONT JUMP TO THEM............
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
dabrake: my sister tried purchasing a plot of land along ozumba mbadiwe street but the price is on the high side. Can you please help with a handome donation. Thanks. NB : GOD loves a cheerful giver.
LWDML.......laugh wan dissect my intestine
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by maclatunji: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Naijalane: I need a WEBSITE. Any1 ready 2 sell?

Why not build one or have it built for you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Your Blog Will Not Last A Year / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Registering A Domain Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.