Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section (8821 Views)

Why Is NL Webmaster Section Not Solution Oriented? / Nairaland Webmaster Rules - (moderator Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Olucheye(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
ITbomb: Remember the Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
Our Jet Fund Raising is still on , hurry before someone takes your blessings

grin grin will gladly collect the tithe e-daddy in the Lawd. Will deposit accordingly
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by dederocs(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
can we work together on an idea i have...on web site forum biz?
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by stagger: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Good for you OP. A lesson to all those scammers on the Business section that hard work always pays, not some dumb maga.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by ncpat(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Naijalane: I need a WEBSITE. Any1 ready 2 sell?
If you are serious mail me 1010@1010studio.com
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by ncpat(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
winexviv: I can't stop thanking Nairaland and Webmaster section. Ever since my "Broke webmaster post" made the front page and also the GTPay opencart plugin i built, my financial life has never remained the same. At some point i was getting deposits every day. I never knew that highly resourceful people visit this webmaster section on hourly basis looking for professional skills to hire or employ.
I'm still a freelance but very TIGHT schedule. I thank God for this open doors. My advice to Nairalanders and webmasters is to keep improving and helping novices on this section. EYES are watching you and employers are waiting to hire you. If you need some advices on website programming share it here or email me at winexviv@gmail.com but please don't share your family problems with me ooooo!!!
Than join me and dance this Azonto song

Listen HERE

Download HERE

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by olempe(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
winexviv: . If you need some advices on website programming share it here or email me at winexviv@gmail.com but please don't share your family problems with me ooooo!!!

Lmao.. @familyproblem...
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by mrperfect(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
That is good news.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Iaz93: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
aare07: STOP FOOLING US.......
HE HAS PAID SEUN AND HIS COHORT, IN ORDER TO PUT THIS THREAD IN FRONT PAGE AND MAKE MONEY FROM US.............
DONT JUMP TO THEM............
OK! Face front!
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by chidex101(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
I have dis one 4 sell www.gohiweb.com.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by alla(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Congrat, Can u give me samples of your websites you designed that are running presently?
What's your scripting language: .NET, Java, PHP, or other?
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by kandiikane(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
guru01: Bro, you are hereby ordered to share the money with me by the Federal Republic of Nairaland grin
grin
grin
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by noblejayz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
i really want to learn o!
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Nabenj(f): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Are you serious that you want to buy?
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by ogb5(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think the title of this thread might be misleading.

you cant be rich by building websites for others. doing that will only turn you into a self employed person, where your income will be proportional to the hours of work you put in.

owning a website building company on the other hand can make you rich, because you can channel the time of others to work and generate money for you.

I think you are just richer than before, that doesn't mean you are rich

2 Likes

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by gidiMonsta(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2012

What type of website do you need?
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by eklassical(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
winexviv:
I'm a professional web designer/developer with 5 years of active experience.
pls,can you give me hints on how one can become a professional web designer..thnx
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
eklassical:
pls,can you give me hints on how one can become a professional web designer..thnx
Good. These are the languages you need to lear in descending order:
1. Html
2. Css
3. Javascript
4. JQuery
5. Php
6. Mysql
with these you are a pro then you keep improving.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by phreddie(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Beign rich is different from beign wealthy! I think the op is just glad that he has been able to harness the power of the internet community, which is the fastest way (in my opinion) to get rich.
I don't know about web designing, but i strongly believe that any busines that takes ur time(life), that cant be put on autopilot, is actually sucidal!!

Congratulations! Any way @op
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by phreddie(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ogb5

Beign rich is different from beign wealthy! I think the op is just glad that he has been able to harness the power of the internet community, which is the fastest way (in my opinion) to get rich.
I don't know about web designing, but i strongly believe that any busines that takes ur time(life), that cant be put on autopilot, is actually sucidal!!

Congratulations! Any way @op
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Mbechun007: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
COuld you please post links to some sites you have built?

Thanks
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by winexviv: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mbechun007: COuld you please post links to some sites you have built?

Thanks
Please send me an email at winexviv@gmail.com . It's against the Nairaland policy and i have been banned earlier today for sharing links on the site.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by nikky5(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
When I shared dat I bought a house in Lagos last year from proceeds from a website job many didnt believe.Someday I will post the site, the cost and even the house.Anyway it was a miracle from God.But God rewards hard work.

1 Like

Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by WebsiteDesigner: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2012
Very motivating.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by engrj(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Please i have intrest in website designing but i don't know were to start from. Am into computer buss, am also a system engineer here is my business page on fb http://www.facebook.com/pages/J-Delight-Communication/228079810571080 so can someone tel some clue on how to start.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by fortknox1: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
CLIQBOY: see this one sha..na blog u wan sell..?
Gee, The last time I checked A blog was still defined as Web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by eklassical(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
winexviv:
Good. These are the languages you need to lear in descending order:
1. Html
2. Css
3. Javascript
4. JQuery
5. Php
6. Mysql
with these you are a pro then you keep improving.

thanks for replying,, i just got your email via this thread,i have alot of things to discuss with you via email.. thanks.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by utimatedes(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
Congrats guy.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by Sormeh: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
That's a cheery one bro. Inspiring! Congrats.
Re: I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section by goodwealth: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2012
I can build one you for N1O,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Your Blog Will Not Last A Year / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Registering A Domain Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.